She had her teeth done in DR for less than $4000.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Could’ve put on braces for less without cutting on perfectly good teeth. Veneers fracture a lot too unless it’s zirconia. I been out the dental lab game about a decade now but I remember them shits failing a lot.
I agree about her getting braces instead of veneers.
Because now her smile seems unnatural
Maybe she wanted a quick fix.
Porcelain veneers (which I have) are the best choice
They are more expensive, but worth it.

Porcelain is a perfect material for veneers because it reflects and absorbs light similarly to dental enamel.
The smooth, glasslike surface of porcelain also makes it resistant to staining, so your veneers will retain their bright appearance for years.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jezus Christ! I just actually clicked and watched the video. This brawd mustve went NORE’s dentist. That nigga has the top ten worse veneers I’ve ever seen. The nigga low key can’t even talk right with them shits in. He sounds like he talking with grill in 24/7. Just get braces people. Holy shit!

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
:smh: @ people going to utube for medical/dental advice, let alone 3rd world countries for procedures. You'd have thought those exploding or sagging asses would have taught them.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
My friend is going to Colombia to get his done.
I hate Vaneers, told him better to shell out the bread and get implants

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
C'mon man... Of course there are shotty docs here, but there is way more recourse here than if you fly somewhere else to get surgery done.
Exactly, no chance of malpractice compensation. Bitch goin die tryna get her teefus worked on and you know she aint REALLY looked into the procedure. Gettin anesthetized for some goddamn veneers and wondering why she slowly blinking awake with a sore throat, pussy, and asshole and the sound of a zipper closing shut while the columbian doc spins around from having his back towards her and buttoning up his lab coat all while wiping his own horse toothed sized veneered up grinning ass face.

Yeah, I know that was the Iliad in one sentence but I had to squeeze out the full description :lol:

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is a radio show on Sirius XM where it's Kevin Hart and his boys they just be chopping it up and talking shit and they were just talking about this last night.

One of the kats was saying how many of the Dentists in other countries have the same training (a lot of the time, they go to school here) same equipment and same quality, as Doctors/Dentists in the U.S, it's just cheaper over there. (many other countries have socialized healthcare / no huge private health insurance industry)

Dude was telling a story about how he needed some work done (here in the U.S) the dentist told him; "we can do this over 7 visits, or we can do it all in a day- just know though, that if you want to do it in a single day- YOU need to pay for the Anesthesiologist, cause you will need to be put under".

Bro says; "yeah, let's do it in a day-fuck all that 7 visits shit".

He said that shit was 14k. The Anesthesiologist alone was 800 per hour and they needed him for 5 hours. 4k for that and then 10 for the dental work. :smh:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
There is a radio show on Sirius XM where it's Kevin Hart and his boys they just be chopping it up and talking shit and they were just talking about this last night.

One of the kats was saying how many of the Dentists in other countries have the same training (a lot of the time, they go to school here) same equipment and same quality, as Doctors/Dentists in the U.S, it's just cheaper over there. (many other countries have socialized healthcare / no huge private health insurance industry)

Dude was telling a story about how he needed some work done (here in the U.S) the dentist told him; "we can do this over 7 visits, or we can do it all in a day- just know though, that if you want to do it in a single day- YOU need to pay for the Anesthesiologist, cause you will need to be put under".

He said that shit was 14k. The Anesthesiologist alone was 800 per hour and they needed him for 5 hours. 4k for that and then 10 for the dental work. :smh:
And the anesthetist only does work for like an hour tops if that. They sit around and wait (in case complications start to arise) for you to wake up after induction

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They fuck up your real teeth and you have to keep getting them. Not worth it.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I’m sorry but These big horse teeth don’t look good on anybody. Why they make them so big? Are they a one size fits all mouths? NORE got these big ass teeth and looks crazy as fuck. They need to make different sizes to fit peoples mouths
How do they look?

Girl, they look so natural. :rolleyes:

dentist-big-teeth.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:then they make them white white, like at least add a little shade to them to make them look more like regular teeth

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They fuck up your real teeth and you have to keep getting them. Not worth it.
nah man, I've personally seen people get them in Turkey and Mexico with the same results as in the US. reason people and dentist don't want you going somewhere else is the business. As someone said, they don't have to deal with the malpractice and bullshit legal fees, but they know they have a rep to protect especially on the internet.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
I know the chick you’re talking about I can’t think of her IG tho

Yeah, the other chic is fine as hell.

nah man, I've personally seen people get them in Turkey and Mexico with the same results as in the US. reason people and dentist don't want you going somewhere else is the business. As someone said, they don't have to deal with the malpractice and bullshit legal fees, but they know they have a rep to protect especially on the internet.

Nah, bruh. I think he is referring to the process of getting veneers. They literally grind down your teeth so the veneers can be glued to them. It permanently fucks up your real teeth and about every 10 years you have to have the veneers replaced. They are also capable of falling out at any time. You can be eating BBQ at a family event and one or two can come out.

Veneers should be for severe teeth that are extremely decayed or something like that. This chick had solids teeth with only a couple that was crooked or chipped. She should have gotten braces.

Here is a vid of how they apply veneers...

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I use a cheap company called smile direct. Did a mold sent it in. I had some crowding and a small gap. It's really crazy how not taking care of your grill can literally kill you. Most people don't know that if you have any kind of gum disease, they recommend you get that taken care of first.

It's cool, but it has realigned my whole jaw. It took some time to get use to them but I'm glad I went through with it.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm supposed to be going to Columbia in June or July with a chic that's going to get her veneers... she says it's way cheaper there
Wonder what’s the total cost once you add up, airfare, hotel, and other travel expenses.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this to still be single at 40+??

We got to get out our head these women suppose to be married. They don’t want to be married, I check her IG she more like a groupie type of woman. Chasing the limelight, attention is one hell of a drug for women!

evolution81

POPO
BGOL Investor
what they dont tell you .....No US doctor in their right mind will touch work done out of the states due to potential liability...

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm supposed to be going to Columbia in June or July with a chic that's going to get her veneers... she says it's way cheaper there
I got my teeth cleaned in Medellin and Cartageña. Super cheap.

$38 in Medellin
~$45 in Cartageña

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, no chance of malpractice compensation. Bitch goin die tryna get her teefus worked on and you know she aint REALLY looked into the procedure. Gettin anesthetized for some goddamn veneers and wondering why she slowly blinking awake with a sore throat, pussy, and asshole and the sound of a zipper closing shut while the columbian doc spins around from having his back towards her and buttoning up his lab coat all while wiping his own horse toothed sized veneered up grinning ass face.

Yeah, I know that was the Iliad in one sentence but I had to squeeze out the full description :lol:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We got to get out our head these women suppose to be married. They don’t want to be married, I check her IG she more like a groupie type of woman. Chasing the limelight, attention is one hell of a drug for women!

There's no woman you know that would say their goal isn't marriage except one whose already been married