She had her teeth done in DR for less than $4000.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do they look?

Girl, they look so natural. :rolleyes:

dentist-big-teeth.gif

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
I’m sorry but These big horse teeth don’t look good on anybody. Why they make them so big? Are they a one size fits all mouths? NORE got these big ass teeth and looks crazy as fuck. They need to make different sizes to fit peoples mouths
:lol:

For fucks sake all these women are now looking like what parodies use to look like. It's like go big, or go home.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I was hoping and expecting to see another chick. I can't find her pic but she's pretty with a banging body and no front teeth.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
I have veneers and this is no quick overnight job.
If done correctly, the process takes a minimum of 6 weeks.
From doing molds, getting temp veneers, picking out and ordering your veneers (because everyone don't have the same teeth), it is a long process.
I would not trust no one but my orthodontist working on my choppers.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean if you have messed up grill do you but braces is enough for most and if all these black folks are getting that Hollywierd smile than who's going to be left with a natural pearly white smile?

I don't like trends cause so many people(especially us) just follow without even thinking,researching.....

Anon_1

BANNED
Registered
I don’t understand...first of all; how much is that shit over here?

second, is it just me or is that buck tooth look supposed to be attractive?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could’ve put on braces for less without cutting on perfectly good teeth. Veneers fracture a lot too unless it’s zirconia. I been out the dental lab game about a decade now but I remember them shits failing a lot.