She couldnt take the dick so dude beat it even harder lol

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/5473892" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Before i press play...
Why that shit say homie scared of dick
Cats calling girls homie nowadays?

are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
Meanwhile some chump in a cubicle is thinking about renting a limo for her birthday with his tax return...

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She could take the dick. A lot of hoes that say they can't take the dick is BSing. Old boy could theoretically beat harder. He didn't pipe balls deep.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Famo how u know the exact measurements of famo to know he was never "balls deep"

What theory did u use to come to the conclusion he wasn't beating with MAXIUM force?

What was YOU expecting breh?

drbaby6

Rising Star
Registered
you can only control pussy with money,all bosses know this,all lesbians know this, all nonblack men know this ,dick is subserviant to cat cause cat dont need dick but dick needs cat,so get money,lots of it.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She could take the dick. A lot of hoes that say they can't take the dick is BSing. Old boy could theoretically beat harder. He didn't pipe balls deep.
:confused::smh:
Famo how u know the exact measurements of famo to know he was never "balls deep"

What theory did u use to come to the conclusion he wasn't beating with MAXIUM force?

pyfagoras theorem

Timdawg187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i'm dyin...he jus went sports science on this thread:lol: