Shawty said she needs a man making $500K

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Welcome to my world. Before COVID-19, in addition to most of what you mentioned, my wife would put together a proposal regarding where we were going for vacation. She had hotels, flights, rental cars, restaurants, etc. all planned out. All I needed to do was make the time. It helps that she has a MBA and is naturally organized.
This. Even when we were looking to build our house. She looked at 100s of cribs to narrow it down to 3 she liked before I got involved to make it happen. The wifey does the taxes and coordinates vacations, the boys schedule, and cooks. She is invaluable.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
It's a more glaring issue for black women in America & I don't think this up for debate. Other races of women juggle their independence, career & education while having healthy relationships with men better than black women. There's an open civil war between black women & black men thats constantly being pushed. Look what we see daily throughout pop culture & mainstream media about black relationships.

Name another race that openly has a civil war between their men & women?

I'm only concerned about black women because that's who I exclusively date & will marry. I'm about to be 40 so I've seen this shit 1st hand for a minute.
Because we were tricked. Brother Dick, rest his soul, said we traded liberation for education. Our leaders failed us and we are now suffering the consequences.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She is an event planner.
While your numbers may be correct, I can assure you that she has access to white men if she does corporate events. If she is good at her job, she does large corporate events and those are comprised primarily of white males. There are a lot of women in that environment but not a lot of sistas. If she had more of a submissive demeanor, she could pull a white guy making six figures in that environment. You have to understand that conventions are nothing but big social gatherings. Even though they are for business purposes, they are still social gatherings and her being in that job affords her much more access than the average female, period.
I see sistas white white guys every day. Its not uncommon out west and not uncommon at all where I live.
That said, I agree that in general they are not checking for sistas, but its possible for her to pull if she has corporate daygame about herself (which she doesn't seem to).
She seems to believe she's on a higher level than she actually is. She wants a "hot" man with a lot of money and she thinks she's in the league to get at them. She's not. Software programmers doing UX or UI all easily make 100-120k a year and there are a ton of them. The problem is that a lot of them look like comic book guy on the Simpsons and she won't "settle" for that. Her ego is her obstacle.
This guy gets it

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is an event planner.
While your numbers may be correct, I can assure you that she has access to white men if she does corporate events. If she is good at her job, she does large corporate events and those are comprised primarily of white males. There are a lot of women in that environment but not a lot of sistas. If she had more of a submissive demeanor, she could pull a white guy making six figures in that environment. You have to understand that conventions are nothing but big social gatherings. Even though they are for business purposes, they are still social gatherings and her being in that job affords her much more access than the average female, period.
I see sistas white white guys every day. Its not uncommon out west and not uncommon at all where I live.
That said, I agree that in general they are not checking for sistas, but its possible for her to pull if she has corporate daygame about herself (which she doesn't seem to).
She seems to believe she's on a higher level than she actually is. She wants a "hot" man with a lot of money and she thinks she's in the league to get at them. She's not. Software programmers doing UX or UI all easily make 100-120k a year and there are a ton of them. The problem is that a lot of them look like comic book guy on the Simpsons and she won't "settle" for that. Her ego is her obstacle.
These is a HUGE difference between someone who makes 100k- someone who makes 500k

She wants a “boss” CFO CEO COO

True Real Info

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy gets it
Indeed

She said it in the video indirectly. She wants a man with that kinda money she is attracted to,ie turned on by.

She said she aint turned on by the guys that have the bread that she has ran into so far. KS glossed over this .If she starts going for dudes solely for bread she will enter the trick-ho dynamic alot of women like that engage in...especially with paler groups of men..

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indeed

She said it in the video indirectly. She wants a man with that kinda money she is attracted to,ie turned on by.

She said she aint turned on by the guys that have the bread that she has ran into so far. KS glossed over this .If she starts going for dudes solely for bread she will enter the trick-ho dynamic alot of women like that engage in...especially with paler groups of men..
That's probably where she will end up. She doesn't seem to want to adjust her "end goal"

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These is a HUGE difference between someone who makes 100k- someone who makes 500k

She wants a “boss” CFO CEO COO

Exactly. like I said earlier, men like this don't grow on trees not even white men. There is a very small percentage of men making $500k+ salary compared to others.. This is why I know she's full of shit when she says she's been with a lot of them but weren't feeling them for whatever reason. Trust me, if a man that wealthy was trying to bag her, she would be with him & she would not be single.

This is bird babble from her as she tries to talk up her self worth & make it seem like she's worthy when she's not.

Just because you're around wealthy circles of men doesn't automatically make you their top choice.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see a cac with lots of funds wifing her up... she def could find some pale skin sucker...she’s already amongst their circle with all the paleskins she’s taking pics with

Right Fam. I have had a few convos with sistas like her and I have told them straight from the chopping board.....You need to find a White man because no real Brother is going to do that.

Last edited:

True Real Info

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's probably where she will end up. She doesn't seem to want to adjust her "end goal"

Women like that are the reason divorce rates skyrocketed and still are high. Ive lowkey heard some admit that what they do is basically 1 step above hoing.

Dudes underestimate how ruthless some of these women can be.

Others cheat with brothas they actually want if they can cuz many catch herpes from the pale dudes.

Being an attractive brotha to women and having bread gives him global options....it aint just the bread....

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women like that are the reason divorce rates skyrocketed and still are high. Ive lowkey heard some admit that what they do is basically 1 step above hoing.

Dudes underestimate how ruthless some of these women can be.

Others cheat with brothas they actually want if they can cuz many catch herpes from the pale dudes.

Being an attractive brotha to women and having bread gives him global options....it aint just the bread....
I have a job that allows me to travel fairly freely and pays me pretty well. I've seen it 1st hand. I've had women fly from other countries to let me just smash and leave the next day. I had a chick who had an Onlyfans and a sugar daddy let me smash and would offer to pay for things. She didn't tell me about those things though. I only found out once I saw her posted on here a few times. Also, once she sent me a screenshot from her instagram and it had her name. I went to look because she modeled. In her link was a link to her Onlyfans lol

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I can see a cac with lots of funds wifing her up... she def could find some pale skin sucker...she’s already amongst their circle with all the paleskins she’s taking pics with
This is true. However the variable that she isn't really paying attention to as she should is her age. She's 29 and will be 30 this year. The question then becomes "what can she offer that a 20 something can not?" Or society has distorted the life cycle of humans by pushing mating back. The average life expectancy of a black person is 75. Half of that is 37.5. Risk of death and birth abnormalities more than double at 35 years old. People, especially women act like they have all the time in the world. They don't. Even a CAC, especially a rich one does not want an older women, especially not a black woman. Also, the number of CACs marrying out of race is less than 5% and the majority is Asian.

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see now that she posted online for black guys 30 and up to hit her up. To film sounds, take pics and film videos for her Onlyfans. I had stopped messing with her before I found all of this stuff out. She had a YouTube video explaining how she met her Sugardaddy and how much he paid her every month.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see now that she posted online for black guys 30 and up to hit her up. To film sounds, take pics and film videos for her Onlyfans. I had stopped messing with her before I found all of this stuff out. She had a YouTube video explaining how she met her Sugardaddy and how much he paid her every month.

This right here Fam.

This is what majority of these chick her age and younger want.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is true. However the variable that she isn't really paying attention to as she should is her age. She's 29 and will be 30 this year. The question then becomes "what can she offer that a 20 something can not?" Or society has distorted the life cycle of humans by pushing mating back. The average life expectancy of a black person is 75. Half of that is 37.5. Risk of death and birth abnormalities more than double at 35 years old. People, especially women act like they have all the time in the world. They don't. Even a CAC, especially a rich one does not want an older women, especially not a black woman. Also, the number of CACs marrying out of race is less than 5% and the majority is Asian.
She’s 29 not 49.. she still has time.. 29 is still young to a 40 and older man.. 29 is bragging rights for a 24 and younger man.. she still can find that cac.. her age and her career , her education could also mean experience and also mean better convo and open mind ness when dealing with some of these cacs.. like I said she has that look they like.. the question is will she gun for the money and not the look she wants or will she be stubborn and want the look and the bread... she wants the combo of looks and money..not knowing that both is harder to come by in that economic bracket

True Real Info

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a job that allows me to travel fairly freely and pays me pretty well. I've seen it 1st hand. I've had women fly from other countries to let me just smash and leave the next day. I had a chick who had an Onlyfans and a sugar daddy let me smash and would offer to pay for things. She didn't tell me about those things though. I only found out once I saw her posted on here a few times. Also, once she sent me a screenshot from her instagram and it had her name. I went to look because she modeled. In her link was a link to her Onlyfans lol

What industry do you work in? I may be looking for a change...

I know some solid chics that would rather be alone than dating a dude they aren’t attracted too,money or not. The loudmouth ones like OP posted ruin it for the other girls. Once the girls with bread get a dude they are hot for with bread they leave the planet with him...

If a woman actually likes/wants a dude,any bread is icing on the cake...if she is really fuckin wit em it wont even be a conversation,she will drop her stuff almost anytime just to get with a brotha...this applies to all of em

True Real Info

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s 29 not 49.. she still has time.. 29 is still young to a 40 and older man.. 29 is bragging rights for a 24 and younger man.. she still can find that cac.. her age and her career , her education could also mean experience and also mean better convo and open mind ness when dealing with some of these cacs.. like I said she has that look they like.. the question is will she gun for the money and not the look she wants or will she be stubborn and want the look and the bread... she wants the combo of looks and money..not knowing that both is harder to come by in that economic bracket

She will gun for the bread then keep a dude or 2 around to make her cum. Either that or divorce him then turn into a Stella, gettin smashed by the island homies.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh she is fucked..

Thats a daddys little girl princess

She looking for a dude to take over that role...

Good luck with that shit..

Lol

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What industry do you work in? I may be looking for a change...

I know some solid chics that would rather be alone than dating a dude they aren’t attracted too,money or not. The loudmouth ones like OP posted ruin it for the other girls. Once the girls with bread get a dude they are hot for with bread they leave the planet with him...

If a woman actually likes/wants a dude,any bread is icing on the cake...if she is really fuckin wit em it wont even be a conversation,she will drop her stuff almost anytime just to get with a brotha...this applies to all of em
I'm in the military but I'm about to retire now. I was stationed in Europe for the last 5 years. So, I traveled around there a lot. Plus to Africa, Asia, and South America. But, all of those trips were for vacation and not work. The military paid for a few of my trips. Because I didn't go to the USA I was able to use the free trip money to go anywhere else for the cost of the US plane tickets.

I agree with you about when a woman really likes you and the bread is the icing on the cake. Also, when a chick or a guy can see the potential in a person early is ALWAYS a blessing for that person.

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with what Kevin says most of the time. But I'm curious to hear his thoughts on the men who are not "high value" because they make under 100K. Like a man is not high value making 70 or 80 K or something?? I'm sure most of it is now because that's part of his brand.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A friend of mine had me look at a facebook post today of this chic complaining about men not chasing or courting women now. The lady in question 45 year old grandmother, attorney. Under her post was an AKA with 5 kids talking about she's not chasing shit. The delusion these broads have is beyond belief.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
that chick is attractive on swiping left in instagram..

sorry but with that obnoxious nasaly voice... Id rather chill

with a blunt smokin hood rat.....

No fuckin way I could take that voice for more than five minutes...

Id date a fuckin obnoxious ass becky if I wanted to torture my

fuckin ear drums like that...

something tells me her sex game is wack and her head game

even wacker... and after hearin that voice.. I wouldnt even want to

find out.....

:roflmao:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I mean, the woman in this thread whose IG y'all posting is average at best by Houston standards.

I know women personally that look 10 times better than her. And they're older than her.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
BitterMetallicCommongonolek-small.gif

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Nothing wrong with having standards. Good for her. But even If I made those ends she wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list. If I'm making ends like that the woman I mess with wont be on SM telling MFs what she wants in a man.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
This is true. However, the variable that she isn't really paying attention to as she should is her age. She's 29 and will be 30 this year. The question then becomes "what can she offer that a 20 something can not?" Or society has distorted the life cycle of humans by pushing mating back. The average life expectancy of a black person is 75. Half of that is 37.5. The risk of death and birth abnormalities more than double at 35 years old. People, especially women act like they have all the time in the world. They don't. Even a CAC, especially a rich one does not want an older woman, especially not a black woman. Also, the number of CACs marrying out of their race is less than 5% and the majority is Asian.
We have a meeting today to discuss black woman maternity, complications, morbidity, abnormalities, and steps to improve outcomes. The following article came across my desk this morning. Despite what the media attempts to portray, women, particularly black women having children after 30 and 35 are putting themselves at risk for serious complications and adverse outcomes. Do not use the older celebrities you see on TV who are having babies in their 40's as anecdotal evidence that having children at a later age is OK. They have money and access to the best treatment. However, even in those situations, many of them miscarry or have to undergo expensive fertilization treatments in order to have a successful pregnancy.

My point, be careful and be smart.
Epn7lSJXYAUsoq5.jpg

And before anyone asks, her daughter is 19. She is just vertically challenged.