Sharkeisha is the #1 trending topic on Twitter, for all the wrong reasons..

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/64816" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do better with your kids people :smh:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
damn even hoodrats are sucker punching people

but the other chick shouldve known shit wasnt good between them

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah i posted this earlier today.......the comments were hilarious tho...

"Her mama must've loved Shark Week"

"They call her Shark because of her head game"

"this bitch need the jaws theme song when she roll up. get this hoe an ipod"

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah i posted this earlier today.......the comments were hilarious tho...

"Her mama must've loved Shark Week"

"They call her Shark because of her head game"

"this bitch need the jaws theme song when she roll up. get this hoe an ipod"

:lol:

I don't want to laugh, but that's some funny shit.. you know someone gonna put the Jaws theme on that video

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
how is this trending? whats the dif between this and all the other retarded hoodrat fight videos?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
how is this trending? whats the dif between this and all the other retarded hoodrat fight videos?
that dumb ass name

and while we at it

this morning i was exposed to two other pieces of nomenclaturial fuckery

not kidding

Andrekius Ashuntez Petterson
D'wontavius Erikeso something

fuck is up with '-avius'?
I'm probably offending some of you weird named fuckers lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
i know about 5 myself
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
marquavius
met him last year

i swear i met a kid that told me his name was Travianus pronounced the exact way it looks :lol: but i don't wanna believe his moms would do him like that. but that lil nigga said Travianus tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that dumb ass name

and while we at it

this morning i was exposed to two other pieces of nomenclaturial fuckery

not kidding

Andrekius Ashuntez Petterson
D'wontavius Erikeso something

fuck is up with '-avius'?
I'm probably offending some of you weird named fuckers lol

They were just thinking about their future.. names like Andre and D'wonta would've gotten those resumes thrown in the trash :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
:smh::smh::smh:

I hate worldstar!! People do half of this dumbshit just to be on vids.

And fuck Skarky's Machine for that Dope fiend shit. :smh: I hope she gets stomped out.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
damn that shit was awful...

now you expect me to believe the nerdy girl walking home with her iphone or whatever and her books were creeping on the thugged out girls boyfriends :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh:

I hate worldstar!! People do half of this dumbshit just to be on vids.

And fuck Skarky's Machine for that Dope fiend shit. :smh: I hope she gets stomped out.

Shorty saw the camera early on in the vid and she realized whats up. Unfortunately she probably didn't have the street smarts to keep her guard up. Its kind of telling of the juxtaposing of Sharkeshia with booty shorts and the other chick with glasses and a bookbag full of books.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
marquavius
met him last year

i swear i met a kid that told me his name was Travianus pronounced the exact way it looks :lol: but i don't wanna believe his moms would do him like that. but that lil nigga said Travianus tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: never give a child a name with the suffix as "anus". Too much fail.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
These young broads today are so mannish. Harder than the dudes

tumblr_lhrw9jeJ6j1qhxr17o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb0p5eaDXH1r7mqywo1_400.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
sad on so many levels. and folks should be ashamed of themselves for the stupid, immature comments

oatsuzn

Support BGOL
Registered
Horrible...ni66ers :smh:

Yall gotta understand there are different types of black ppl in this country (and in the world rather). I just got back from Costa Rica and Nicaragua and everytime I leave the country I get a better perception of how black ppl are perceived worldwide. The public image of black ppl as a whole is held back by scum like this. But I still think the Sambo Uncle Tom crab in the barrel coons are the worst type of black ppl.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Shorty saw the camera early on in the vid and she realized whats up. Unfortunately she probably didn't have the street smarts to keep her guard up. Its kind of telling of the juxtaposing of Sharkeshia with booty shorts and the other chick with glasses and a bookbag full of books.
i noticed that too...one hood rat and a girl coming from school.. i hope they burn that bitch sharkeshia

with a name like that she never had a chance

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
sharkeisha hit dat broad with a sharknado.. vince get on da phone wwe mite found it's new womens champ

jim ross: omg nobody and i mean nobody can take a sharknado blow from sharkeisha..dear lord who can survive the carnage she brings

Last edited: