Shania Twain reminding ya'll who the fuck brought sexy to country!

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol you listen to country music

But I did like this video because of the robots

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Love her music... her personal life was weird with her ex-husband, but she's amazing in concert.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
What do you mean by that?

Her husband who was about 15 years older than her, was having an affair with her best friend and manager. They got divorced, and then the best friend married her ex. She then started dating her old friend ex-husband Frédéric Thiebaud and they got married LOL.

:angry:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her husband who was about 15 years older than her, was having an affair with her best friend and manager. They got divorced, and then the best friend married her ex. She then started dating her old friend ex-husband Frédéric Thiebaud and they got married LOL.

:angry:
thats called a criss-cross rebound for her and fred..:dunno: :giggle: it can happen.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
:giggle: nigga youd fuck her and you know it...this aint middle school where you gotta wait to see what the CROWD says before you say something...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

fuck you dumbass YOU the only tranny asshole saying you wouldn't fuck her.
no one else wants this ol cac bitch you brainwashed coon

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
too much cac loving here:smh:
id kidnap that bitch... rape her for a few days then sell her after she sings over all of her music rights:dunno::yes:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember there was point where all the rappers was name dropping her...

it wasnt because they liked her music :giggle:

hPKykS.gif

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The woman is still simply GORGEOUS. :yes:
And much like Beyonce, she has hit the "genetic jackpot" when it comes to talent & beauty.
Lastly, I've always said there's a great deal of similarity between both Hip Hop & Country music.
Generally speaking, both types of music are about:
- Love.
- Loss.
- Sex.
- Money. (Or the lack thereof...)
- Wanting more out of life.
:dunno: