Sexy Reporter Demetria Obilor (Traffic Bae)

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Say word? What gym?
No bro, it was over a male athlete she followed to another town. I was never told who, and I do not remember ever asking. I am not interested in anything about the woman, so it was not important enough for me to ask

rerun run

Rising Star
Registered
No bro, it was over a male athlete she followed to another town. I was never told who, and I do not remember ever asking. I am not interested in anything about the woman, so it was not important enough for me to ask
No I get you I was wanting to know what gym she was seen at in Texas. I could care less about the gossip. Thanks for responding

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Honestly

the only thing that makes sense is that she got
Into a #metoo situation and got a nice paycheck to go away

I see her in the gym all the time and if I were her boss I would probably get into trouble too:pain:
You maybe right about that. Never thought about it

6jah1D.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly

the only thing that makes sense is that she got
Into a #metoo situation and got a nice paycheck to go away

I see her in the gym all the time and if I were her boss I would probably get into trouble too:pain:
I do wonder how she makes a living now. Even if she did get a #metoo payout, it won't last forever.
And I don't quite buy that she followed an athlete to Vegas, she was already living there doing the news before.
Besides boxers, there really aren't that many athletes that call Vegas their home.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do wonder how she makes a living now. Even if she did get a #metoo payout, it won't last forever.
And I don't quite buy that she followed an athlete to Vegas, she was already living there doing the news before.
Besides boxers, there really aren't that many athletes that call Vegas their home.
Raiders probably in Vegas now

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Olympic bars are 45lb

45+90lb on each side = 225lb. A lot of dudes don't do that with the form she uses. And girls???? Shit. They MIGHT be squatting like 95lbs or some shit on the smith machine not even breaking parallel.

Yeah that 225lb squat with the form she used is impressive... look at all these other instathots that want women to think they got their ass from squats only and you'll see the have way less weight on the bar... they use them crossfit weights, they look like 45lb plates because of their size but they could be 10s... and their form still isn't as solid as what this chic did... she get props for that... only time I've really seen women moving that much weight is on a leg press and that's way different than a squat

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
the only critique I'll give on her squat is looking towards the ceiling when pushing the weight back up... that's something a lot of people do wrong, and they especially do it when deadlifting...

You should always keep your head facing straight, not bending it backwards or too far forward... gotta keep that spine aligned... you start looking all over the damn place and you're begging for a strain or pulled muscle