Sexy Reporter Demetria Obilor (Traffic Bae)

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

74405881_2651091774936685_238652881910245292_n.jpg

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The gym shit had to be next. Of course she bout to post hella thirst traps in the gym. Soon as some nigga in a rookie contract wife's her, the gym gon be over

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to get back on regular TV. ABC 7 or PIX11 here in NY :yes: This is cute but it won't pay the bills lol.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So is she a youtuber now? Somebody save her from herself.

She needs to get back on regular TV. ABC 7 or PIX11 here in NY :yes: This is cute but it won't pay the bills lol.

She can create additional revenue streams doing that if she develops a following. Sponsorships, endorsements, etc. Let's be real...she was a weather girl on local TV. Don't act like the chick was a CEO at a fortune 500 company. If that's the lane she wants to be in then good luck to her.

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She can create additional revenue streams doing that if she develops a following. Sponsorships, endorsements, etc. Let's be real...she was a weather girl on local TV. Don't act like the chick was a CEO at a fortune 500 company. If that's the lane she wants to be in then good luck to her.

She's a traffic girl, and she's very good at it. That's why i think she should try to get back on TV.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn’t on-air talent have to take a certain amount of time before they can just appear on another network? Maybe that’s what she’s doing and she already has another gig. Cause this can’t be it.....

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a traffic girl, and she's very good at it. That's why i think she should try to get back on TV.

Man ain't no future in that shit:lol:. She makes between 60-70k. Which is cool for a young chick with no kids, but if she wants more, let her have at it. You literally just said she should get back on tv and be a TRAFFIC GIRL like that's something to aspire to. That's a stepping stone job for an ambitious woman. She's fine, but corny asf and I don't expect her to blow as a media personality(we're only here for her looks), but I will never knock anyone for following their dreams.

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man ain't no future in that shit:lol:. She makes between 60-70k. Which is cool for a young chick with no kids, but if she wants more, let her have at it. You literally just said she should get back on tv and be a TRAFFIC GIRL like that's something to aspire to. That's a stepping stone job. She's fine, but corny asf and I don't expect her to blow as a media personality(we're only here for her looks), but I will never knock anyone for following their dreams.

Following her dreams as a Instagram influencer / Youtube star. :lol:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Following her dreams as a Instagram influencer / Youtube star. :lol:

You'd be surprised at how much money some of them generate doing that bullshit. I know a few personally that make 6 figures and up. I don't know what her niche is besides being fine, but like I said, I wont knock it.

And instagram influencer/ youtube star sounds a lot better than being a "traffic girl".

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Real talk is there even going to money in "influencing" and "youtube" going into the 2020s?

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk is there even going to money in "influencing" and "youtube" going into the 2020s?

Endorsements and video sponsorships. YouTube isn't breaking bread like they use to. Most people I know are just using it as a platform to expand their revenue streams.