Sexy Reporter Demetria Obilor (Traffic Bae)

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
43913625_2142550442629473_6255135926016554184_n.jpg

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
As I mentioned a few pages back, she overplayed her hand. She could and should have stayed with the news outlet she was at and worked her way up to an anchor. She was a big fish in a small pond. Now, she is just another Instagram chick with no real income, who is losing value daily while gaining weight.

These chicks need guidance.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I mentioned a few pages back, she overplayed her hand. She could and should have stayed with the news outlet she was at and worked her way up to an anchor. She was a big fish in a small pond. Now, she is just another Instagram chick with no real income, who is losing value daily while gaining weight.

These chicks need guidance.

She had a niche and home in TX.....but what went to LA right? Then realized she was now dealing with a different type of environment and her niche.....evaporated. it was almost like she was becoming an anchor in TX, she frequently sat at the desk and provided feedback on racial topics....

But I'm thinking they hired her to strictly report the traffic in LA, probably didn't pay as much (after cost of living), but she thought she could use it as a launching pad towards becoming a "personality." Then add in CoVid....while "transitioning" between jobs.....

2020 was a rough year for her. But I think she can bounce back

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
She had a niche and home in TX.....but what went to LA right? Then realized she was now dealing with a different type of environment and her niche.....evaporated. it was almost like she was becoming an anchor in TX, she frequently sat at the desk and provided feedback on racial topics....

But I'm thinking they hired her to strictly report the traffic in LA, probably didn't pay as much (after cost of living), but she thought she could use it as a launching pad towards becoming a "personality." Then add in CoVid....while "transitioning" between jobs.....

Nah. She done. She needs to get that Onlyfans poppin without all the ridiculous silly shit. Stupid bitch!!! :angry:

8oWnCd.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Went from Div 1 AA to the SEC. Every chick in LA trying to make it looks like her.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

She went to LA? Seems like she went back to Vegas. Her replacement in Dallas is fine BTW.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She went to LA? Seems like she went back to Vegas. Her replacement in Dallas is fine BTW.
Ehh, I'm fuzzy on all the particulars..... I said "LA right?"

Either way she went from mid-level to a prime market...and that prime market is a different game...

The higher you go up the more competitive, the more gossip and even more pressure.....

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She started in Vegas as a traffic girl and went to Dallas to essentially do the same, with a few more responsibilities.
Dallas is where she really became famous.
I'm not sure she would have ever made it to anchor status since she had so much hate from housewives.
She probably figured she could make just as much money moving back to Vegas and attention-whoring on social media with a couple of sugar daddies paying her bills. Still seems to be working for her right now.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Pics kind sir.
73420366_2609831069074520_4245300401563238400_o.jpg

43164526_1997500866974213_7027145187264561152_n.jpg

She started in Vegas as a traffic girl and went to Dallas to essentially do the same, with a few more responsibilities.
Dallas is where she really became famous.
I'm not sure she would have ever made it to anchor status since she had so much hate from housewives.
She probably figured she could make just as much money moving back to Vegas and attention-whoring on social media with a couple of sugar daddies paying her bills. Still seems to be working for her right now.
I believe that her family is in Vegas.