Seriously, this is one CRAZY big titty bitch...

Solar7

Support BGOL
Registered
she's a little on the strange side, but this look kinda makes up for something :yes: ...otherwise, shes out there :confused:

6668oe1.jpg

Bone Daddy

Support BGOL
Registered
Seriously I'd stay the fuck away from that chick she looks like she's
into some dark shit and I'm not talking about skin color.

:smh:

hunchbak

Potential Star
Registered
She remind me of this sister around my way back in the day.. Average with a lil ass, but would NEVER get with a brother!! everytime you seen her on the streets she was with a white boy.. But again, she was average, so we was like fuck that bitch, she lost! -Even other sistas didnt fuck with her! -I bet that female the same way... ashamed to be with her own kind...

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
yeah, some shit going on in the cranial area right here but i bet she probably got some bomb ass sex but don't give her ur real name and address or you might wind up with a damn curse on yo ass

B

blackcity

for the first time ROCK you're late :D .... not to worry it happens to the best of them ;)

she IS a baaaddddd beeeeech :cool:

[frame]http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=146227&highlight=Z-O-M-B-I-E[/frame]

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
I don't know what it is about this bitch that rubs me the wrong way. But, I'd rather hit her in the base of the skull with a shovel, edge-on, than fuck her.

And this lamer than lame British rap only intensifies that feeling :angry:

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Nothing scary about her. She looks like a fun fuck but also that she only identifies or fucks with white boys.

Erebus

Star
Registered
hunchbak said:
She remind me of this sister around my way back in the day.. Average with a lil ass, but would NEVER get with a brother!! everytime you seen her on the streets she was with a white boy.. But again, she was average, so we was like fuck that bitch, she lost! -Even other sistas didnt fuck with her! -I bet that female the same way... ashamed to be with her own kind...

DEAD ON POINT!

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I'd fuck. She's got some nice titties, but some of those zombie pictures (even some of the naked ones) made my penis soft.

Rocky Miavia said:
I'm not late. I posted her around October of last year and got little to no response. :hmm:

that was the first hint. Besides, all that white boy devil shit and that bitch still lives in the projects :lol:

1453609749_l.jpg

camcoo

Potential Star
Registered
I like her. She just decided not to be a rap video vixen to play Halloween everyday... she has like 3 or four black kids and is married to a black dude. she just likes the horror. Plus do u see the DDD's