Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NIGGA THAT WAS LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. HE BARELY GOT TOUCHED

tenor.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All bitches do.......................

Just like this mfkr from my high school... I was dating his ex, he never popped her cherry and she told him she wanted me to be her first! Haha

Mfkr was a grade ahead and at lunch would talk all sorts of slick ish with his boys around
... Caught that mfkr after school dolo walking down the hall...after a few days of that bull shit.. No one around just me and him.... All the class room doors closed, no security..

I'm looking him dead in the face as I approach him, hands ready to light his ass up
"Aye what's up now.... Where's all that talk now?!"

Mfkr tucked his tail, kept his head down..
"Aye... I'm good." and hit the power walk...

Mfkr stayed good an quiet at lunch after that.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't agree with the young man's methods regardless of the Senator's views. Kid came there with eggs. He showed intent. You don't like someone's views, the proper response is not to egg a man and film it for likes and views.
Sometimes it takes piggish methods to expose real pigs like the Senator. Most of us wouldn't have known shit about this racist had the kid not done what he did. I'm not saying it's wrong or right, just effective. :hmm:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Senator aint tell a lie though. Just saying.
Niggas dont like hearing the truth.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes it takes piggish methods to expose real pigs like the Senator. Most of us wouldn't have known shit about this racist had the kid not done what he did. I'm not saying it's wrong or right, just effective. :hmm:

No, once I read his official response to the shooting.... I knew who he was

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fam,.... So Muslims can't migrate and move across this globe and call new areas home?!

Cacs been doing that since the first boat made it across the ocean.... Come on now.

And just as many if not more people have died in the name of Christianity and Catholicism than Islam

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam,.... So Muslims can't migrate and move across this globe and call new areas home?!

Cacs been doing that since the first boat made it across the ocean.... Come on now.

And just as many if not more people have died in the name of Christianity and Catholicism than Islam

Exactly... :yes:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Rightfully so.

I can't give a fuck about anyone involved. Fuck'em both, but damn the shit people do for attention. That cac could have got the teeth punched out his face and would have still held to that phone like grim death. :smh:

I don't agree with the young man's methods regardless of the Senator's views. Kid came there with eggs. He showed intent. You don't like someone's views, the proper response is not to egg a man and film it for likes and views.

CAC Senator is a dumb ass, and the cac kid is too!:hmm:

Lmao @ these responses! That Senator is a legit neo-nazi... dude deserves a bullet between the eyes and got off easy with a harmless egging.

Pretending both folks involved are "just as bad" is the worst kind of fake centrism and is the most boring/milktoast take ever. Kid is a hero... fuck a facist.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Lmao @ these responses! That Senator is a legit neo-nazi... dude deserves a bullet between the eyes and got off easy with a harmless egging.

Pretending both folks involved are "just as bad" is the worst kind of fake centrism and is the most boring/milktoast take ever. Kid is a hero... fuck a facist.
Heroes accomplish things for the good what the fuk good did that bullshit do? Besides basically messing up his clothes?, except make both of them motherfukers look as stupid as they are :smh: gtfoh

If that's your hero, you have a low bar for heroism!

sharkbait28

International Member
Heroes accomplish things for the good what the fuk good did that bullshit do? Besides basically messing up his clothes?, except make both of them motherfukers look as stupid as they are :smh: gtfoh

If that's your hero, you have a low bar for heroism!

No need to dig in because you have a bad take on something bruh lol. Dude single handedly crashed a nazi rally of a sitting Senator who literally blamed victims of white supremacist terrorism for their own deaths. He then egged this stupid cunt and drew more negative attention to him... kid said "here comes the bacon for the egg" when the cops arrived. That's hilarious.

Kid is a bad ass and caping for nazis is never a good look, fuck are y'all doing?

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
No need to dig in because you have a bad take on something bruh lol. Dude single handedly crashed a nazi rally of a sitting Senator who literally blamed victims of white supremacist terrorism for their own deaths. He then egged this stupid cunt and drew more negative attention to him... kid said "here comes the bacon for the egg" when the cops arrived. That's hilarious.

Kid is a bad ass and caping for nazis is never a good look, fuck are y'all doing?
“Good people on both sides.”

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

IDGAF if he was Donald Trump or David Duke. If that little fucker smashed an egg on someones head he should be ready for what comes next. Not stay there with a fucking phone in his hand so he can post on social media for likes. So nah bruh that lil bitch ass CAC ain't no hero. Now if he wanted to be a hero then he would have came with some real smoke, not an egg and a phone.

sharkbait28

International Member
IDGAF if he was Donald Trump or David Duke. If that little fucker smashed an egg on someones head he should be ready for what comes next. Not stay there with a fucking phone in his hand so he can post on social media for likes. So nah bruh that lil bitch ass CAC ain't no hero. Now if he wanted to be a hero then he would have came with some real smoke, not an egg and a phone.

Lol... ain't nothing "bitch" about that kid at all. You're acting like egging politicians doesn't have a long tradition. In your estimation all activism is basically useless unless it ends in a UFC match.

It's a really dumb take. Any and all critique here needs to be reserved for the nazi in this scenario. Pretending they're both losers is totally retarded. Here's hoping more nazis get humiliated, egged, beaten up and killed. They deserve no quarter and no hand-wringing sympathy online.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

He did lie because he omitted the war mongering western nations complicity in agitating Muslims is the reason they are like this now.