Scarface Farewell Concert @ House of Blues Houston

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seen he perform back in ‘94 when The Diary came out. I will never forget. This was at the Ritz, an old DC nightclub. I remember seeing a lot of GD’s and Bloods in the house. Never seen that before in DC at that time. It was cool though.
A lot of fucking at the Ritz club was dark as shit! My partner friend did 10 years for vehicular manslaughter. He got jump at the Ritz got in his Chevy Blazer and hit the guy on the sidewalk. All caught on camera from the FBI building across the street.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
A lot of fucking at the Ritz club was dark as shit! My partner friend did 10 years for vehicular manslaughter. He got jump at the Ritz got in his Chevy Blazer and hit the guy on the sidewalk. All caught on camera from the FBI building across the street.
Yeah. I remember the Ritz being very dark especially the reggae/dancehall floor.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
I remember when I was in the military early 90s in chula Vista and I sat at the bar and chopped it up with him. He wasn't drinking...just relieved that he was around people that ''acted normal''. Bushwick OTOH was on the hunt.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He been doing that farewell tour for some years now,between him and Too Short them dudes have retired more times than ever.Instead of just saying their doing other shit....