say it aint so ....my future ex-wife got pissed on too....?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
21041506_522132794787491_1493938446165606400_n.jpg

:crying:

:lol:

billybob2

Rising Star
OG Investor
damn she is fine though!!! I might just have to play dumb and act like I don't know what goes on.

who is she

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Maybe she's there to find Allah and convert to Islam.

HAHAHAHAHAH!
Hos will be hos, bruh!

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
When old timers used to say doing chicks doing something strange for some change did they think it would hold true decades later.

I see cam chicks using animal themed dildos....the door has been blown wide open.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
it is what it is mane

these hoes bout that paper and will do anything to get it

slam

Super Moderator
18011451_121985405017199_3211882818619572224_n.jpg

:giggle:

i wonder what these ho`s think we think they doing over there...?

like they jus fly themselves half way around the world to chill in the desert ..? :dunno:

lol

slam

Super Moderator
she at Angels wit jeezy tonight...

guest bartender....they actually made that a thing ...:giggle:

23099139_141432186609366_4375041201682776064_n.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
18011451_121985405017199_3211882818619572224_n.jpg

:giggle:

i wonder what these ho`s think we think they doing over there...?

like they jus fly themselves half way around the world to chill in the desert ..? :dunno:

lol

They claim they are "vacationing" BUT the question you gotta ask is "what WOMAN goes on vacation BY HERSELF"

This chic just posted this on Instagram today talking about the "real prince" that wanted her to stay over there with him. Again she went all the way to Dubai to vacation by herself

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
They claim they are "vacationing" BUT the question you gotta ask is "what WOMAN goes on vacation BY HERSELF"

This chic just posted this on Instagram today talking about the "real prince" that wanted her to stay over there with him. Again she went all the way to Dubai to vacation by herself

When she says "woke up every day to gifts," exactly what type of "gifts" are we talking about?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Somewhere Olivia Winters is probably mad as hell that these bitches are getting paid trips to Dubai with shopping sprees and probably a nice fat check and only have to deal with people assuming they got peed on, while Olivia has to live with a 12 year old PissMops video that will never go away and she probably got $500 total for the scene.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

She shouldve known something was up when she heard this playing in his car