Saved By The Bell not the only NBC show making a comeback-PUNKY BREWSTER(2020)

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah they went overkill with the overkill...

They gotta come hard..no homo

Like Ozark...or narcos....

Anything else I can't take more than 15 seconds of..

And I never watched not one episode of the tv shows u namedd

I was only fuckin with

Animation...beavis bighead

King of the Hill

South Park..and Simpson's..
.those go very well with a blunt or two...

There was absolutely no reason to add 'no homo' after "come hard."That's an established expression with no gay connotations.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
DBwlBn.jpg

You know what's up....

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unless it’s Punky Boobster the Cock Gobbling soap opera queen ...I ain’t watching.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And now theyre bringing this back too

s-l600.jpg

Jenette was asked if she going to be part of it,her response was basically:

fdb24b6db94c6c3d10a698fc7f91acca.jpg
:roflmao2:

She said not only is she done with acting,she also ashamed of all her past roles

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Punky Brewster was too much of a deep cut. I remember watching it as a kid but didn't realize that it came out in the 80s until I started watching the reruns on Peacock. I don't think any original cast reboots have succeeded for shows made prior to the 90s. That seems to be the nostalgia sweetspot.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Punky Brewster was too much of a deep cut. I remember watching it as a kid but didn't realize that it came out in the 80s until I started watching the reruns on Peacock. I don't think any original cast reboots have succeeded for shows made prior to the 90s. That seems to be the nostalgia sweetspot.

The streaming services are desperate to find content. Aint no one watching any of these reboots.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't think any original cast reboots have succeeded for shows made prior to the 90s.
The streaming services are desperate to find content. Aint no one watching any of these reboots.
I think both the Saved By The Bell and ICarly reboots got renewed.

speaking of the former they actually were planning to bring Screech on for the season premiere..but since Dustin Diamond passed away they just going to do a tribute to him

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Maybe Paramount+ or Hulu should step in and save it...

It would be interesting to see how much they are spending for their content. Deep pockets and all (Paramount+).

Seems like they are focusing on some of the Viacom-CBS / MTV stuff of late.

They had the Real World NY reunion (nearly 30 years later). A season of The Challenge All-Stars which was pretty good (soundtrack had me laughing with all the hits from decades back). Saw some headline the other day about them potentially doing a reunion of the Real World - LA season (also from the early-90s).

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think both the Saved By The Bell and ICarly reboots got renewed.

Right, and both of those shows originally aired in the 90s/2000s. Punky Brewster's original run ended in '88, the nostalgia factor went too far back on that one. I watched the new reboot and there was an episode with another original cast member that I had no idea who it was because I only vaguely remembered the show.