Saved By The Bell not the only NBC show making a comeback-PUNKY BREWSTER(2020)

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm,, they must wanna condition and program the lower generation of kids!! These movies, shows, music are used to program and condition people mindsets!! But, don't listen to me, do ur own research and see for yourself what kinda colony you are really live under!!

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EFcDozu.jpg

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know, as a child growing up in the 80's I hated that time period of TV. Cartoons was always an escape, you got to see turtles nd cat people, who you can identify as white, but you can kinda pretend they not.

Meanwhile daytime tv was

Small WOnder
Punky Brewster

Family Ties
Alf
Highway to Heaven
NIght Rider
Golden Girls
Full House
Growing pains
Mash
Roseanne
Doogie Howser
The WOnder Years

and them shits were whiiiiiiiiiiite, just plain fuckin' whiiiiiiiite!

Some of those shows were good don't get me wrong. But I don't want to revisit none of that shit. If I can help it I only watch shows with black casts or a strong black presence.. Excluding the Walking Dead.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know, as a child growing up in the 80's I hated that time period of TV. Cartoons was always an escape, you got to see turtles nd cat people, who you can identify as white, but you can kinda pretend they not.

Meanwhile daytime tv was

Small WOnder
Punky Brewster

Family Ties
Alf
Highway to Heaven
NIght Rider
Golden Girls
Full House
Growing pains
Mash
Roseanne
Doogie Howser
The WOnder Years

Some of those shows were good don't get me wrong. But I don't want to revisit none of that shit. If I can help it I only watch shows with black casts or a strong black presence.. Excluding the Walking Dead.
80s had Cosby show, different world, 227, amen, different strokes, family matters, re-runs of the jeffersons, what's happening, good times, fat albert, etc

Than let's not forget black movies Eddie Murphy reign, I'm gonna get you sucka, the last Dragon, Hollywood shuffle, (Michael Jackson ushering in music video era), breaking, crush groove, etc

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She been had those reduced..back problems as well as comments from pervert old men :smh:

BONUS:

..oh and the lead cheerleader character is a he :smh:

80s had Cosby show, different world, 227, amen, different strokes, family matters, re-runs of the jeffersons, what's happening, good times, fat albert, etc

Than let's not forget black movies Eddie Murphy reign, I'm gonna get you sucka, the last Dragon, Hollywood shuffle, (Michael Jackson ushering in music video era), breaking, crush groove, etc

facts, but I didn't really fuck with 227, amen, different strokes,. And definitely not the 70's black show reruns. If you look at my list the white shows are diverse content wise. You got aliens, robots, sci fi, action, sitcoms, fantasy. All the black shows were skrippin and scrapin.My family was surviving in the 80's I ain't wanna see that shit.
My faves back then were the Cosby's and Family matters. To me that's all there was till the mid 90's.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man, let me tell y'all a story.

Growing up, I used to LOVE Punky Brewster!! Like I had the biggest crush on her.

Even was able to copy the Glomer voice from the cartoon so if I ever met her, I would rock her to sleep with that...

Then one day, my brother shows me a picture of her. It was basically like the one I quoted.

That shit bothered me so much that I lost my crush on her. To me, back then, that shit happened like overnight.

Those big ass titties fucked her whole profile up. She wasn't cute to me anymore.

By the time she got the surgery & cut them things down, she banana'd & gotten old on me.

Brandy took her spot & I moved on in life.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what happens when you dissuade children from going into the arts. A generation of limited creatives so you gotta reboot and remake a bunch of shit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Meanwhile daytime tv was

Small WOnder
Punky Brewster

Family Ties
Alf
Highway to Heaven
NIght Rider
Golden Girls
Full House
Growing pains
Mash
Roseanne
Doogie Howser
The WOnder Years

Yeah they went overkill with the overkill...

They gotta come hard..no homo

Like Ozark...or narcos....

Anything else I can't take more than 15 seconds of..

And I never watched not one episode of the tv shows u namedd

I was only fuckin with

Animation...beavis bighead

King of the Hill

South Park..and Simpson's..
.those go very well with a blunt or two...

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah they went overkill with the overkill...

They gotta come hard..no homo

Like Ozark...or narcos....

Anything else I can't take more than 15 seconds of..

And I never watched not one episode of the tv shows u namedd

I was only fuckin with

Animation...beavis bighead

King of the Hill

South Park..and Simpson's..
.those go very well with a blunt or two...

Yeah man, Beavis and Butthead
Liquid TV
MTV's Oddities: The Head, The Maxx, Brothers Grunt
Beavis and Butthead

were all good in the early 90's. Adult Swim before Adult Swim really!
The White shows now are whatever because we are a bit more diverse with the casts of things, but there are still hickups. The Walking Dead and their shenanigans with casting black people, all white tv shows which take place in the present or future are unwatchable to me.
Example, the new Mad Max.. The last one had Tina Turner in it! This one has no blacks now?!?!? Nah man! Can't do it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, Beavis and Butthead
Liquid TV
MTV's Oddities: The Head, The Maxx, Brothers Grunt
Beavis and Butthead

were all good in the early 90's. Adult Swim before Adult Swim really!
The White shows now are whatever because we are a bit more diverse with the casts of things, but there are still hickups. The Walking Dead and their shenanigans with casting black people, all white tv shows which take place in the present or future are unwatchable to me.
Example, the new Mad Max.. The last one had Tina Turner in it! This one has no blacks now?!?!? Nah man! Can't do it.

no doubt thats why Im attracted to shows like insecure, snowfall, even that jizoint top boy, something about watchin fam do their thing in a well acted and scripeted show is something I look foward too..

and yea adult swim tho..LOL ...... I still watch episodes of the squidbillies when Im zooty bang...that was adult swim tho right??

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no doubt thats why Im attracted to shows like insecure, snowfall, even that jizoint top boy, something about watchin fam do their thing in a well acted and scripeted show is something I look foward too..

and yea adult swim tho..LOL ...... I still watch episodes of the squidbillies when Im zooty bang...that was adult swim tho right??

All black casted and written shows resonate better with me by far than most other shows. And the new Top Boy? Or the old one?