Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

1tXL4wF9_o.jpg

1XMokUW3_o.jpg

108ULXol_o.jpg

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy, because both women were denied induction into the BGOL "Hall of Fame".
Sad.... :smh:

My comparison:
Beauty- Tie.
Body- Ayisha.
Talent- Sanaa.
Sexiness- Ayisha.
Intelligence- Sanaa.
Girlfriend- Ayisha.
Wife- Sanaa.

Winner: Ayisha. (Personal bias)
(Only because I've seen her in person on a handful of occasions, and she's every bit as hot and desirable as she is in her pictures....) ;)

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ayisha, I still haven't seen a photo of her I didn't like. She has that "Don't you want me look," in almost all of her photographs (Sex appeal).

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sanaa is natural so their are a lot points there... if that was Ayisha's natural body or not she still get the votes for the one night go but Sanaa gets the long run so I'm go with Sanaa...

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Two way way way different types of chicks. Sanaa was made to be a wife or girlfriend. Ayisha was made for a great Vegas weekend of fucking.

So just on look Ayisha.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sheeeeeit, my wife understands when I slip up and call her Sanaa during, you know, so this is an easy one.
So I ain’t the only one?
My wife understands that she walks in on me introducing Miss Lathan to the Zoly Trinity to quietly leave the room, and in the instance she’s noticed to go to the kitchen and warm up the stuffed peppers from last night.
Fugg dat.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I chose Sanaa but frankly I wouldn't turn either one of them away. But Ayisha got a shitload of (unnecessary) work done to her body. My preference is always go for the more natural woman.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
These polls are open longer than the HOF polls. This makes more sense, it gives people time to vote.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
ive never seen sanaa lose one of these things yet somehow she isnt a bgol hall of famer
i hate you crackas

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sanaa is my girl and all, but she can’t stand next to this Ayisha chick. One is a homemaker, the other is a homewrecker.