Samsung Galaxy Note 20+ Leaks

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
$1300 seems like a lot, but since COVID-19 shut down all my travel plans for the year, I could just spend that money on the phone and based on I keep phones 3 years at least, that's less than $500 a year for the phone or $40 a month which is like one less liquor bottle or 2 less food deliveries.
The only real rip off will be the insurance I get back on my phone account for at least the first 2 years.

This is the reason why Samsung keeps raising the price every cot damn year
Because people keep justifying the price
If ninjas keep finding ways to convince themselves the current price is "not that bad"
Then Samsung is gonna keep finding ways to raise it higher

$1300-$1400 for a cell phone is too.....cot damn high
-- Flossy Carter Voice --

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
  1. lack of multitasking, can't listen to youtube and send a text or do another task.
  2. lack of keyboard options, I installed swiftkey but on some programs, it defaults back to the apple keyboard
  3. Itunes and the 1 pc limit or delete the whole library and sync a new from a new computer
  4. storage is expensive, I have the 64 gigs 11 and I want to add like 30 gigs to the phone and I have to upgrade to the 256
  5. 11 screen is okay, not too great I went to BestBuy and the s20 blows it out the water
  6. wireless charging is okay but once again, not as cheap as for android. I bought
Amazon product ASIN B07W5Y1FJX
And now I need a fast charger separate.

Android just seemed cheaper, I had a note 10 small, s3 frontier, wireless charger duo, galaxy buds and it was cool but battery drain was a problem.

I'm getting old so I don't wanna go back and forth, just get a big screen, flat screen, good typing, some earbuds and keep it moving.

Honestly, I don't need an apple watch so I might just get a basic watch and save some money.
I'm an iPhone user (11 Pro Max 256 GB)

I'm also a heavy YouTuber. When I got tired of all the ads, I got the premium. After going premium I was able to multitask with YouTube playing in the background.

Also, I never use iTunes. They've phased it out altogether on MacOS. They switched over to a new app called "Music" which would contain what previously was your iTunes library. When I used to use iTunes though, it was a 5 computer limit associated with your apple ID (just checked it still is). After the 5th was used up, you could deactivate any of the others. I don't use my iTunes library much though. I use Spotify, Google Music or YouTube Music. I get my iOS and iPadOS updates from the cloud.

Yeah, especially if you are a power user, 256 GB should be your minimum. It is def inconvenient to not be able to add more storage.

But yeah your reasons for wanting to switch sound legit. I love my iPhone, but I realize they're not for everybody.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm an iPhone user (11 Pro Max 256 GB)

I'm also a heavy YouTuber. When I got tired of all the ads, I got the premium. After going premium I was able to multitask with YouTube playing in the background.

Also, I never use iTunes. They've phased it out altogether on MacOS. They switched over to a new app called "Music" which would contain what previously was your iTunes library. When I used to use iTunes though, it was a 5 computer limit associated with your apple ID (just checked it still is). After the 5th was used up, you could deactivate any of the others. I don't use my iTunes library much though. I use Spotify, Google Music or YouTube Music. I get my iOS and iPadOS updates from the cloud.

Yeah, especially if you are a power user, 256 GB should be your minimum. It is def inconvenient to not be able to add more storage.

But yeah your reasons for wanting to switch sound legit. I love my iPhone, but I realize they're not for everybody.

I don't have a mac and don't want one, I'm on PC.

I'm considering getting the 256gig Max though and while I'm not too fond of IPhone I do like the basics of what it does and I like the build and the flat screen. I'm also cheap though I don't wanna pay for youtube personally.

I like FaceID too much to go back to fingerprints and the programs are solid.

Maybe more spaces for some games and more music and I'll be cool with that, selling everything will be too much work at this point.

I got the basic 11 though so the better screen will probably help.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
I'm currently on a Note 9. Compared to years in the past, This is the longest I've held on to a phone without feeling compelled to upgrade to the newest model. Perhaps if T-Mobile has a special pricing that doesn't involve me having to trade in my Note 9 then I might make the jump. I'd prefer to be able to keep my Note 9 as a backup phone
I'm on Note 9 as well. What would be the reason to upgrade? This phone is doing everything I need right now?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm on Note 9 as well. What would be the reason to upgrade? This phone is doing everything I need right now?
If it's doing everything you need right now then there really isn't a need to upgrade unless you just want a shiny new phone. For me it does everything I need as well but I wouldn't mind having more power/speed along with enhanced functionality. Either way I wouldn't give up my Note 9 in a trade-in.

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
I'm on a note 8 with a cracked screen. I'm going to continue to rock with it unless there is some deals to be had. $150 in Samsung credit is not cutting it.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm on a note 8 with a cracked screen. I'm going to continue to rock with it unless there is some deals to be had. $150 in Samsung credit is not cutting it.

We pay over $1000+ for a new phone
But yet Samsung only gives like $200-$300 for your trade in
Shit is crazy right? :smh:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

inlovewithjojo

sasha.stallion

116914411_2698924753716354_8658209161346104348_n.jpg

scorpi0nqueen

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Up to $1,000 credit off at AT&T

I just pulled the trigger on the 128gb Ultra. Too good a deal to pass up. $1000 offer for the Note 8 on an upgrade....:cool:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I just pulled the trigger on the 128gb Ultra. Too good a deal to pass up. $1000 offer for the Note 8 on an upgrade....:cool:
Yeah I got the 512gb, don't get the extreme difference in gigs. I now have the Note 10+ with 256gb. Didn't want to go down to 128gb and the 512gb was $150 more. Just said screw it.