Samsung Galaxy Note 20+ Leaks

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I know bruh but I'm on the Note 8, its been 3 years. For me it's time for a new phone and I do have the money but yeah $1300 is steep but I look at it like I'm not getting another phone for a while.
I'm currently on a Note 9. Compared to years in the past, This is the longest I've held on to a phone without feeling compelled to upgrade to the newest model. Perhaps if T-Mobile has a special pricing that doesn't involve me having to trade in my Note 9 then I might make the jump. I'd prefer to be able to keep my Note 9 as a backup phone

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's alright but that price is crazy.

I'd wait a few months for the price to drop or something.

I want to go back to android most likely but not for 1300 bucks.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
It's alright but that price is crazy.

I'd wait a few months for the price to drop or something.

I want to go back to android most likely but not for 1300 bucks.
what do you dislike about IOS?

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what do you dislike about IOS?

1. lack of multitasking, can't listen to youtube and send a text or do another task.
  2. lack of keyboard options, I installed swiftkey but on some programs, it defaults back to the apple keyboard
  3. Itunes and the 1 pc limit or delete the whole library and sync a new from a new computer
  4. storage is expensive, I have the 64 gigs 11 and I want to add like 30 gigs to the phone and I have to upgrade to the 256
  5. 11 screen is okay, not too great I went to BestBuy and the s20 blows it out the water
  6. wireless charging is okay but once again, not as cheap as for android. I bought
Amazon product ASIN B07W5Y1FJX
And now I need a fast charger separate.

Android just seemed cheaper, I had a note 10 small, s3 frontier, wireless charger duo, galaxy buds and it was cool but battery drain was a problem.

I'm getting old so I don't wanna go back and forth, just get a big screen, flat screen, good typing, some earbuds and keep it moving.

Honestly, I don't need an apple watch so I might just get a basic watch and save some money.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't justify spending 1300. Currently using the Note 8 now. I'll wait until black Friday and if the price still isn't right I'll wait until next spring.

Same here. Still on my Note8.

The Note20 Ultra is the better phone, but that price tag is too steep.

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$1300 seems like a lot, but since COVID-19 shut down all my travel plans for the year, I could just spend that money on the phone and based on I keep phones 3 years at least, that's less than $500 a year for the phone or $40 a month which is like one less liquor bottle or 2 less food deliveries.
The only real rip off will be the insurance I get back on my phone account for at least the first 2 years.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Can't justify spending 1300. Currently using the Note 8 now. I'll wait until black Friday and if the price still isn't right I'll wait until next spring.
Same here. I'm satisfied wih my note 8 and don't feel a need to put out that amount of money for a new phone.it aint at the top of the list.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Note 20 Ultra sounds good to me when the price drops after the 21's come out.... :yes:

I'm ready for a new Note, I currently have the note 8. It's time for an upgrade, it's been 3 years.
Same here... and have a cracked screen too... fucked up not putting the screen protector on it right away.... just put it in a case.... that screen right to the edge is a bitch, always touching it by accident when using the phone too.... but... I'm willing to wait for the 21 Note to get the 20 Ultra at a cheaper price

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
AeiTPP.gif