Samoan woman explains why it’s not appropriate to wear Bikinis on Samoan Islands

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ummm,
I watched her presentation twice, and I haven't heard her say anything about wearing a bikini is not being appropriate on Samoan islands. :confused:
And while she DID give a brief history of the origin for the "name" given to that particular fashion garment, she never expressed any adverse, negative or socio-political fallout (no pun intended) attached to wearing such items in that region of the world.

I'm just sayin'...:dunno:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I've known about the story of the experiments and fallout for decades. I was hoping to hear some cultural or historical reason the women are opposed to wearing bikinis. :confused: :confused:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Damn, I've known about this since I was a small child. My dad is a big history buff, especially military though. This wasn't hidden history is my point.
It's just the fallout wasn't talked about, I learned about the nuclear test in elementary school but the bad side off all this was never talked about or for the most deemed classified.

This is fucked up on so many levels :smh:

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I've known about this since I was a small child. My dad is a big history buff, especially military though. This wasn't hidden history is my point.
There is always one know-it-all in every thread. Fool, nobody cares about what your dad taught you.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Yeah. I always wondered abou the bikini and bikini island part. I knew all the rest of the stuff she was talking about. There are Discover documentaries on this stuff. There is a videos on YouTube concerning this topic. It’s very informative. Those videos on YouTube is a rabbit hole I got lost in.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Yeah. I always wondered abou the bikini and bikini island part. I knew all the rest of the stuff she was talking about. There are Discover documentaries on this stuff. There is a videos on YouTube concerning this topic. It’s very informative. Those videos on YouTube is a rabbit hole I got lost in.
Cowardly Cacs will attack YouTube sooner or later, too many Documentaries into shit they want to keep quiet, when they find out kids can learn about CRT on YouTube the Cacs tears will flow.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It wasn’t taught history either

they taught us a rapist European who was a bumbling idiot who was looking for India discovered America even though he never landed at his targeted destination (India) and never actually landed on an area (america) they claimed he did.. they even said forget the natives that were already there -he discovered it-.. this is what was taught in schools.. not American scientist creating war weapons and sacrificing innocent human lives to see if they worked.. they never explained all the testing and sacrificed lives in the name of “science” they did in various parts.. those weren’t in “his-story” books cause it was his story that white amerikkka never wanted you to know about all their fuckery

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If they had half of brain they would have named those ugly one-piece bloomers fat chicks wear bikinis.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
This is ridiculous,

2-piece swimsuits have nothing to do with bombings, but women aren't supposed to wear them because some asshat named them after a war atrocity committed 70+ years ago?

Why not just stop calling them bikinis?

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every country who has any type of long range missles or bombs does this. Majority of the locations were paid and told not to inhabit the area. They don't listen just like the island off of Puerto Rico that the Navy use to test bombs and now finding depleted uranium and bombs all over. Most launch into the ocean but it's not the same when you try and test accuracy with no actual target.

I'm not sticking up for something that was done in the past but when they say don't live in this area ever and you decide its cool let's rebuild then that's on you.

Maybe I'm a bit brainwashed from being in the military. But to know how effective your weapons are you have to test them. US captured that land and tested. Stay away, forever, that land is lost.

You never see the military testing their weapons and bombs in white countries....Therefore Phux the US military and any military that test their weapons on land that people of color occupy!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Every country who has any type of long range missles or bombs does this. Majority of the locations were paid and told not to inhabit the area. They don't listen just like the island off of Puerto Rico that the Navy use to test bombs and now finding depleted uranium and bombs all over. Most launch into the ocean but it's not the same when you try and test accuracy with no actual target.

I'm not sticking up for something that was done in the past but when they say don't live in this area ever and you decide its cool let's rebuild then that's on you.

Maybe I'm a bit brainwashed from being in the military. But to know how effective your weapons are you have to test them. US captured that land and tested. Stay away, forever, that land is lost.
Maybe you missed the part where she said trade winds blew fallout to unsuspecting neighboring islands and caused death and defect for decades on end.

Amazing how you can type all that white washed propaganda bullshit in defense of white man's global destructive practices.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
You never see the military testing their weapons and bombs in white countries....Therefore Phux the US military and any military that test their weapons on land that people of color occupy!
what bro? huh? they conducted no less than 958 nuclear tests in the state of nevada

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Not true.

At the same time they were testing bombs on bikini atoll they were also testing nukes in the Nevada desert. People in Las Vegas would even throw blast parties where they got drunk and watch the explosions.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Were cats not watching the same shit I watched? She mentioned how the fall out shifted to neighboring, habited islands. Cats talking about conquered lands and folks rebuilding on the island. Naw bruh, the neighboring people got fucked up as a direct result of these actions. All sorts of fucked up.
The poster who went down this road is a retired soldier.

I mean, it's always nice to have a rounded view of the topic. He clearly has an agenda but we give credit for the disclosure.