Samoan woman explains why it’s not appropriate to wear Bikinis on Samoan Islands

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every country who has any type of long range missles or bombs does this. Majority of the locations were paid and told not to inhabit the area. They don't listen just like the island off of Puerto Rico that the Navy use to test bombs and now finding depleted uranium and bombs all over. Most launch into the ocean but it's not the same when you try and test accuracy with no actual target.

I'm not sticking up for something that was done in the past but when they say don't live in this area ever and you decide its cool let's rebuild then that's on you.

Maybe I'm a bit brainwashed from being in the military. But to know how effective your weapons are you have to test them. US captured that land and tested. Stay away, forever, that land is lost.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Every country who has any type of long range missles or bombs does this. Majority of the locations were paid and told not to inhabit the area. They don't listen just like the island off of Puerto Rico that the Navy use to test bombs and now finding depleted uranium and bombs all over. Most launch into the ocean but it's not the same when you try and test accuracy with no actual target.

I'm not sticking up for something that was done in the past but when they say don't live in this area ever and you decide its cool let's rebuild then that's on you.

Maybe I'm a bit brainwashed from being in the military. But to know how effective your weapons are you have to test them. US captured that land and tested. Stay away, forever, that land is lost.
Are you Caucasian?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Your not we had some kats that some how got on the Roosevelt Roads bomb range when we were down there one time protesting. We would normally go do this of the coast of NC but when we were testing new high explosive weapons we always went down to Roosevelt Roads.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But at the same time. The government scientist never thought about the bombs that didn't go off, the ones that cracked and started leaking yards later contaminating the soil and water. Erosion that washed the bombs up to the beach or unicef them onthe beach. The kids who found the bombs banging on them til they exploded.

Or maybe they did and just didn't care. The US government is shady as fuck at times.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Funny thing if you told most head of countries that if you have differences with another country and want to go to war and offered them a knife and said go handle your own beef and fight it out with another world leader most would bitch up and want no parts of that action.. just think the people that’s willing to sacrifice their soldiers lives and innocent casualties wouldn’t even have the balls to get in a knife fight to handle their own beef.. we would have zero wars if you told world leaders go handle your own dirty work

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20 years from now a show will come out and open about this story and all the residents will be like; 'I LIVED HERE AND DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!' All the liberal white folks will google it after seeing the episode and everyone will be outraged that the US did this and did nothing to help.

Scientist so smart to make this kind of bomb but not smart enough to think that the bomb fallout might drift to neighboring islands!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you Caucasian?
Only white on me are my eyes and teeth.

I'm a Intelligence Analyst I have read this for years. (Was, retired now.)

Specialty was Theater Ballistic Missles, if I was allowed I could tell you the range and impact that every single one does. I watched the test from almost every country that employs the missiles from take off to detonation or complete in air destruction. How they are made and different types of warheads that can be fitted for each.

Again I'm not sticking up for anyone I know the damage they have caused.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your not we had some kats that some how got on the Roosevelt Roads bomb range when we were down there one time protesting. We would normally go do this of the coast of NC but when we were testing new high explosive weapons we always went down to Roosevelt Roads.
I was stationed in Puerto Rico. They let me know all about Rosey Roads. When I was there they were trying to sell the land. Many US companies go to PR and open up a business. They see cheap land with out knowing the history.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummm,
I watched her presentation twice, and I haven't heard her say anything about wearing a bikini is not being appropriate on Samoan islands. :confused:
And while she DID give a brief history of the origin for the "name" given to that particular fashion garment, she never expressed any adverse, negative or socio-political fallout (no pun intended) attached to wearing such items in that region of the world.

I'm just sayin'...:dunno:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ummm,
I watched her presentation twice, and I haven't heard her say anything about wearing a bikini is not being appropriate on Samoan islands. :confused:
And while she DID give a brief history of the origin for the "name" given to that particular fashion garment, she never expressed any adverse, negative or socio-political fallout (no pun intended) attached to wearing such items in that region of the world.

What?

Maybe this video sparks the change to re-label the swimming garment. If people are made aware and they care about the connotation attached to it, maybe things will change for the better.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Ummm,

It's TIKTOK she did it smartly Cacs hear the truth about shit and start reporting shit to get it taken down.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What?

Maybe this video sparks the change to re-label the swimming garment. If people are made aware and they care about the connotation attached to it, maybe things will change for the better.
I can get onboard with your assessment. ;)

It's TIKTOK she did it smartly Cacs hear the truth about shit and start reporting shit to get it taken down.
Indeed.
I'm sure fucked up shit like that has already happened... :dunno:

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs atrocities just keep coming to light, this is history they don't want to talk about might make people look at them in a bad light :angry: :smh:
Like in Florida, it might make "Whites Feel Uncomfortable or Guilty".... GTFOH, this is TRUTH and therefore should always be paramount.

Rah

Star
BGOL Investor

Unfortunately, this is very true.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Were cats not watching the same shit I watched? She mentioned how the fall out shifted to neighboring, habited islands. Cats talking about conquered lands and folks rebuilding on the island. Naw bruh, the neighboring people got fucked up as a direct result of these actions. All sorts of fucked up.

Last edited:

madgoose

International
International Member
I thought that what happenned on Bikini was common knowledge. A few years back it came out about all the US service men who were involved with that experiment and were showing abnormal rates of cancer amongst them.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
20 years from now a show will come out and open about this story and all the residents will be like; 'I LIVED HERE AND DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!' All the liberal white folks will google it after seeing the episode and everyone will be outraged that the US did this and did nothing to help.

Scientist so smart to make this kind of bomb but not smart enough to think that the bomb fallout might drift to neighboring islands!
They are smart enough...powers that be consider that collateral damage....I guarantee you that bomb fallout drift was considered in the analysis but the risk was considered acceptable