Sadie Roberts-Joseph Founder of African American museum found dead in trunk of car

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
R.I.P. I don't even know what else to say. Doing God's work for our benefit and this is how she goes.... mannnnn listen.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
A former tenant of the founder of an African American history museum in Louisiana was charged Tuesday with her murder, authorities said.

Ronn Jermaine Bell, 38, was arrested for allegedly killing Sadie Roberts-Joseph, who was found dead in the trunk of her car on Friday, Baton Rouge police announced. He was charged with first degree murder.

A preliminary autopsy conducted by the East Baton Rouge Parish Coroner's Office showed Roberts-Joseph, 75, died of traumatic asphyxia.

Download the NBC News app for breaking news and politics

Police said they did not have a motive yet in the case, but that Bell was a tenant in one of Roberts-Joseph's rental houses and was several months behind on his rent.

190716-Ronn-Jermaine-Bell-ew-358p_88c7a76bf0b46dfad6179507409b7339.fit-760w.jpg

Bell was a registered sex offender who pleaded guilty in 2007 to the aggravated rape of an 8-year-old girl and served seven years in prison, East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar C. Moore, III, said Tuesday.

Roberts-Joseph founded the Odell S. Williams Now and Then African American History Museum, now known as the Baton Rouge African American History Museum, in 2001, according to the Advocate. The museum is part of the New St. Luke Baptist Church campus on South Boulevard, where her brother serves as pastor, the outlet reported.

The website of the city’s visitor bureau says the museum features exhibits on African art, growing cotton, black inventors and a 1953 bus from the period of civil rights boycotts in Baton Rouge, among others.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk...1lKGOVnGMNcYEBJUJBCN9UOJ2lYjX8N6ISSy1PC-wXBLg

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
How the fuck does he get out after seven years for raping an eight year old?????

If he had gotten life or death, this lady would still be alive.

Yeah, sounds like she gave his bum ass a chance after release. Most apts are not going to rent to a sex offender. Especially one that involved the rape of an 8 yr old child.

I'm learning from cases like this one and Nipsey's...it's some people you simply cannot help.

:smh::smh::smh:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
A former tenant of the founder of an African American history museum in Louisiana was charged Tuesday with her murder, authorities said.

Ronn Jermaine Bell, 38, was arrested for allegedly killing Sadie Roberts-Joseph, who was found dead in the trunk of her car on Friday, Baton Rouge police announced. He was charged with first degree murder.

A preliminary autopsy conducted by the East Baton Rouge Parish Coroner's Office showed Roberts-Joseph, 75, died of traumatic asphyxia.

Police said they did not have a motive yet in the case, but that Bell was a tenant in one of Roberts-Joseph's rental houses and was several months behind on his rent.

Bell was a registered sex offender who pleaded guilty in 2007 to the aggravated rape of an 8-year-old girl and served seven years in prison, East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar C. Moore, III, said Tuesday.

Roberts-Joseph founded the Odell S. Williams Now and Then African American History Museum, now known as the Baton Rouge African American History Museum, in 2001, according to the Advocate. The museum is part of the New St. Luke Baptist Church campus on South Boulevard, where her brother serves as pastor, the outlet reported.

The website of the city’s visitor bureau says the museum features exhibits on African art, growing cotton, black inventors and a 1953 bus from the period of civil rights boycotts in Baton Rouge, among others.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk...1lKGOVnGMNcYEBJUJBCN9UOJ2lYjX8N6ISSy1PC-wXBLg
Shocker.

And Oh wow , the police got the killer and not "the streets". Crazy how that works.

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hope I live long enough to see our people finally say, ENOUGH!!! Enough of this wholesale killing of our Elders, & Hero's!!! Enough of this casual killing of our Men & Women!!! We simply are not going to receive justice in this system. It is time to FIGHT, we don't have shyt else, we all are already marked for death!!!

Rest in Peace Power & Praise. Your race is done.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude is a piece of shit :smh: RIP sister

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
Muthafuckin bitch ass dude. I dont even wanna say the n word. Aint no excuses for this shit. No death. Gruesume beatings EVERYDAY, EVERY FUCKING DAY. Not enough to kill him, but just enough. Thats what he'd oughta suffer, for YEARS

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The arrest even makes this more sad. This is why when I posted earlier I did not want to assume it was cacs even though it fits the profile. Even sadder her good heart towards that waste of melanin costed her life. He needs to be stomped into a coffin upon entering prison.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The arrest even makes this more sad. This is why when I posted earlier I did not want to assume it was cacs even though it fits the profile. Even sadder her good heart towards that waste of melanin costed her life. He needs to be stomped into a coffin upon entering prison.
Man its some niggas just as bad as cac's....whenI hear shit like this.......I want to believe its a cac butI also know it could be a low down muthafucka with nothing to live for too.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Super fucked up. RIP to the Sister.
This definitely sounds like the work of a white hate group.

I hope all my brothers and sisters on her have their firearms and hit the range at least once a month. Stay on top of this because the 2020 election is going to bring some serious racial problems.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
So basically she housed a deadbeat nigga and he killed her over a rent dispute.

Lock him up and toss the key, and remember background checks before you rent to people.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
How the fuck does he get out after seven years for raping an eight year old?????

If he had gotten life or death, this lady would still be alive.

Wait, 7 years for raping an 8 year old girl IN LOUISIANA?

Man you’d be sick to your stomach if you saw how many rapists and murders do these crimes, get convicted and then only serve a few years in prison. The DA hates to take cases to court so first thing they wanna do is offer a fucking PLEA DEAL to a clearly guilty person, they get a reduced sentence and then when they go to prison all they gotta do is stay put if trouble and the sentence is reduced even more....smh

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
think y`all covered most of it but jus wanted to add...

my mom is 79 ... i would have to go to prison behind this if somebody did that to my mom ...

i would seriously try to come up with some way to get at this dude...

i couldnt sleep till he was dead... real spit man ...

i want y`all to jus think man ...suppose that was ur mom that was strangled by this piece of shit over something as trivial as this piece of shit cant pay his dam rent...

n she gave him time cuz the news says several months behind....he was obviously bucking cuz the lady was old ......

anyway how u suppose to take that ...knowing this ni99a in jail eating 3 meals a day chillin ...:angry:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Honestly Boss....I actually thought it would be a family member...I didn't think it would be a White supremacist...they wouldn't hide the body...another case of the people you trying to save being the ones that kill you...I believe in the betterment and overdue justice for the Black race as a collective...but I will interact with you in my personal life based on your individual character...this POS should have never been in her world (assuming he is guilty which I think he is)...live 75 years to go out like that...complete fuckery...condolences to her family

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Honestly Boss....I actually thought it would be a family member...I didn't think it would be a White supremacist...they wouldn't hide the body...another case of the people you trying to save being the ones that kill you...I believe in the betterment and overdue justice for the Black race as a collective...but I will interact with you in my personal life based on your individual character...this POS should have never been in her world (assuming he is guilty which I think he is)...live 75 years to go out like that...complete fuckery...condolences to her family

Yeah man it’s been shown time and time again that those closest to you and who you’ve helped out the most will be the very ones to turn on you. I just don’t understand it, i’m not just talking about killing either, people you help the most will take advantage of you, turn their back on you when there comes a time when you need them, help someone else before they help you, etc....Some people just got tucked up morals

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah man it’s been shown time and time again that those closest to you and who you’ve helped out the most will be the very ones to turn on you. I just don’t understand it, i’m not just talking about killing either, people you help the most will take advantage of you, turn their back on you when there comes a time when you need them, help someone else before they help you, etc....Some people just got tucked up morals
Kindness is a weakness in modern society unfortunately...I still hold out hope that someone will get dude in jail just off of GP

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sad part is he should of been dead years ago. You rape a baby and allowed to come out and victimize your community again :smh:. The 1st time time was when he raped the baby. The 2nd time when he killed this sister who was a strong contributor to the community. What has he done for our people since he been alive nothing. We really need to police ourselves better. He ruined baby girl's life. Now killing this sister who tirelessly put in work for the black community. White supremacy love this type of shit. We sinking ourselves!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
think y`all covered most of it but jus wanted to add...

my mom is 79 ... i would have to go to prison behind this if somebody did that to my mom ...

i would seriously try to come up with some way to get at this dude...

i couldnt sleep till he was dead... real spit man ...

i want y`all to jus think man ...suppose that was ur mom that was strangled by this piece of shit over something as trivial as this piece of shit cant pay his dam rent...

n she gave him time cuz the news says several months behind....he was obviously bucking cuz the lady was old ......

anyway how u suppose to take that ...knowing this ni99a in jail eating 3 meals a day chillin ...:angry:

Hopefully cats on the inside handle his bitch ass.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
r.i.p. to her and fuck that piece of shit that killed her. how the hell you get out after raping an 8 year old? that makes no sense whatsoever. u just can't help some people man