Ryan Garcia vs Luke Campbell fight card is on right NOW!!!!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Luke Skywalker - Luther Campbell =

Luke Campbell

[Somehow I combined the two and was thinking Luther Campbell was about to fight & I thought he was too old to fight, I thought this was on some celebrity boxing shat.... :lol: ]

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Ryan Garcia has slow feet and no head movement. He fights like Adrian broner. He’s young though, hopefully he can add to his game, cause he ain’t beating any too lightweight now

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ryan Garcia has slow feet and no head movement. He fights like Adrian broner. He’s young though, hopefully he can add to his game, cause he ain’t beating any too lightweight now
I think he's got good speed, but if he would have been caught with a shot from Tank with that left which knocked him down, it would have been lights out. He gained an exp point though in getting up and taking a big shot which is something these other young bucks have yet to receive.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
better than average, cant play with the big boys=overrated until real top level competition.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I think he's got good speed, but if he would have been caught with a shot from Tank with that left which knocked him down, it would have been lights out. He gained an exp point though in getting up and taking a big shot which is something these other young bucks have yet to receive.
He’s got good hand speed, He slowly walks down his opponent with flat feet. Needs to learn how to move his feet in the ring. They should slow down his progress a bit until he gets his footwork together

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s got good hand speed, He slowly walks down his opponent with flat feet. Needs to learn how to move his feet in the ring. They should slow down his progress a bit until he gets his footwork together

Canelo is the same, and it seems to have worked out for him.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Canelo is much more durable though, he can take a shot to the face... Ryan may not have that good of a chin to be dropped by a french cac so easily.

I definitely think Ryan's hand as god like, that body shot was crazy but like others said bad head movement and poor ring movement in general.

I agree that he's not ready yet for Davis, may get washed by Haney also....

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
That’s not true. Canelo was like that early in his career, now he has great head movement, and moves his feet well. The kid needs work. He has Camelot trainer so maybe they can develop him properly. Hopefully they continue to bring him along slowly

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s not true. Canelo was like that early in his career, now he has great head movement, and moves his feet well. The kid needs work. He has Camelot trainer so maybe they can develop him properly. Hopefully they continue to bring him along slowly
He didn't look like a finished product. I don't think it's so much that he has slow feet as he has poor footwork. His feet were spread too far apart trying to get power. He has quick hands but I don't think he's as fast as he thinks he his. It didn't seem like there was too much he threw that Campbell didn't see coming. Even the knockout punch, Campbell saw. He just thought it was coming to his head. Speed is relative, everybody in the NFL is fast but then you see what they look like against T.K. Metcalf.

I suspect the ideal that Canelo has slow feet is based how he looked against Lara and/or Trout, two slick boxers.

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Canelo does not have good footwork. He basically backpedals in a straight line to the ropes and waits for his opponent to come at him. When he has to chase his opponent he still looks like Forrest Gump with the leg braces.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Tank will put this boy to sleep
He and his team better fall back. He not ready.

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What else do you want him to do, exactly?
He just knocked out an Olympic Gold Medalist with the same number of fights and years of experience as Tank.
Not to mention, Campbell went the distance with Lomachenko AND Linares.

Couldn't agree more, and to add, Garcia is a mandatory for the legit (if there is such a thing anymore) 130lb WBC title owned by Haney.

I think Garcia is calling Tank's name as a strategy/excuse to not enforce his mandatory status, thus conveniently dodging Haney. The Haney fight should be extremely simple to make. The #1 ranked contender fighting the champion who happens to fight on the same platform, DAZN. But we don't hear Ryan calling for Haney. He instead is shouting for Tank, and Garcia and Oscar both know a GB/Dazn and PBC fight would be a hassle to make happen.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couldn't agree more, and to add, Garcia is a mandatory for the legit (if there is such a thing anymore) 130lb WBC title owned by Haney.

I think Garcia is calling Tank's name as a strategy/excuse to not enforce his mandatory status, thus conveniently dodging Haney. The Haney fight should be extremely simple to make. The #1 ranked contender fighting the champion who happens to fight on the same platform, DAZN.

This part

But we don't hear Ryan calling for Haney. He instead is shouting for Tank, and Garcia and Oscar both know a GB/Dazn and PBC fight would be a hassle to make happen.

And that part....