Rumsfeld Planning 9-11 Party/Country Music Concert (say what!!!)

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
[FRAME]http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0810-06.htm[/FRAME]

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
With its limited focus and dubious intent -- sounds like an attempt to rally support for a flailing pesident. :D

QueEx

Zero

Star
Registered
QueEx said:
With its limited focus and dubious intent -- sounds like an attempt to rally support for a flailing pesident. :D

QueEx
Seems like nobody has noticed Rumsfeld's "peculiar" behavior over the past year or so, it's been simmering on page 2. This is just another of many wierd things Rummy does to occupy his time since he was affectively muzzled as any sort of active member of his neo-con clan. I think they'll do pretty much the same to Karl Rove eventually. It's a good way to get these guys out of the limelight (remember last year it was "fire Rummy", this year it's "fire Rove") while doing nothing to punish them for their errors. Perfect example of the worthless press in this country and their collective case of A.D.D. when it comes to following a story to it's natural conclusion (unless it's some missing white woman).

Greed

Star
Registered
stop passing the buck and stop blaming the press all the time.

the press is giving you exactly what you want. you want to be riled up. easy b wants to be riled up. muckracker, dolemite, and a whole bunch of people in america have shown they want to be more angry than anything else.

i dont even know why this shit is worth posting. oh thats right because you people love it.

Zero

Star
Registered
Greed said:
stop passing the buck and stop blaming the press all the time.

the press is giving you exactly what you want. you want to be riled up. easy b wants to be riled up. muckracker, dolemite, and a whole bunch of people in america have shown they want to be more angry than anything else.

i dont even know why this shit is worth posting. oh thats right because you people love it.
There you go with the "You people" bullshit again. It's getting old and you are rapidly turning into just another angry troll. Like I said before, just because somebody doesn't want to ride on your bandwagon doesn't mean they are some kind of extremist.

You do SO much better with cut 'n paste than you do with human interraction. Why don't you stick to what you do best.

Greed

Star
Registered
i didnt call you an extremist genius.

and this is internet interaction not human interaction. i save human interaction for when i'm around humans and not a computer reading absurdities.

Zero

Star
Registered
Greed said:
i didnt call you an extremist genius.

and this is internet interaction not human interaction. i save human interaction for when i'm around humans and not a computer reading absurdities.
Well, you certainly spend a lot of time spitting bile at your screen then. I never could get guys like you that devote SO much time to arguing with screen names, but to each his own, huh? Maybe being a cyberprick saves you from being one in the real world, if so, this is therapuetic for you.