Ronda Rousey Says She'd Beat Floyd Mayweather Jr In An MMA Fight Using 'Monkey' Style

Rousey vs Maywether In An MMA Fight: Who Wins?

• Total voters

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Ronda Rousey Says She'd Beat Floyd Mayweather Jr In An MMA Fight Using 'Monkey' S

IF she can get him on the ground it would probably be a wrap, but if he can land a punch or two she's probably put to sleep..lol

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: Ronda Rousey Says She'd Beat Floyd Mayweather Jr In An MMA Fight Using 'Monkey' S

Sounds pretty simple to me. She pretty much said that she she stood with floyd she would get smashed. If she got floyd on the ground she would tap him. Pretty accurate if you ask me:boxing:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

:lol: She ain't tapping Floyd on the ground. This would work easily for a male fighter of similar size, but Floyd is a world-class athlete with enough strength to overcome her technique.

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered

:lol: She ain't tapping Floyd on the ground. This would work easily for a male fighter of similar size, but Floyd is a world-class athlete with enough strength to overcome her technique.

I've watched a few D1 college wrestlers get tapped by 140 pound geeks. This usually only last a few months then they have become problems for everyone in the gym to deal with except Judo guys and experienced BJJ guys (browns and blacks).

Rhonda is a world class athlete herself, and she would be too much for floyd on the ground. Realistically it would take floyd a few years to just be able to survive not getting tapped just due to the fact that he doesn't have a grapplers body which requires different muscle groups. Floyd has weak hands that break all the time so I imagine that his grip strength won't be able to break the grip of a strong judo player, but hey this is imaginary anyway.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've watched a few D1 college wrestlers get tapped by 140 pound geeks. This usually only last a few months then they have become problems for everyone in the gym to deal with except Judo guys and experienced BJJ guys (browns and blacks).

Rhonda is a world class athlete herself, and she would be too much for floyd on the ground. Realistically it would take floyd a few years to just be able to survive not getting tapped just due to the fact that he doesn't have a grapplers body which requires different muscle groups. Floyd has weak hands that break all the time so I imagine that his grip strength won't be able to break the grip of a strong judo player, but hey this is imaginary anyway.

I have trained with professional woman...If she somehow got Floyd to the ground, she better get a hold of that arm pronto because one pop on her jaw and she is going to sleep. I know some of yall big fuckas in here can't understand it, but Floyd is a man and that is all that needs to be said. In a grappling tournament or if they started on the ground she could take him, and the odds are still on his side by way of power. If the start on the feet with that standup she showed in the last fight, he would probably kill her with 4 oz gloves on. Weak hands or not, don't get it fucked up.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

So you witnessed D1 wrestlers get tapped by 140 pound women? :confused:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

If it went to the ground,Floyd wouldnt stand a chance man.I've seen women with half of Rhonda's ability dominate athletic big guys that didn't have prior grappling experience.I'd bet my house on Rhonda beating Floyd in an MMA match.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She probably would

Floyd's knockout strength is shaky right about now so if he can't rock her before they go to the ground it's a wrap

Hell they the same size damn near

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

she has to get him on the ground first
second its not like pbf wouldn't train for that shit
thirdly how we know that he DOESN"T know any ground game

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered

So you witnessed D1 wrestlers get tapped by 140 pound women? :confused:

Not a woman, a man he was a black belt I'll add as well to be fair, but the point being was that the wrestler had no clue what to do once he was trapped on the ground, he was way stronger but playing by a different rule set than what he was use to he was a fish out of water and this was a GI match.

Also he wasn't like a BIG 10 college wrestler, he went to some off brand school I can't even think of the name of.

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered

she has to get him on the ground first
second its not like pbf wouldn't train for that shit
thirdly how we know that he DOESN"T know any ground game

Floyd I think has said he doens't train any MMA and he shows a silly arrogance towards it, it could all be for show who knows.

If ronda even clinched with floyd he's going on his back. You can't go take a few classes and learn the takedown defense required to deal with olympic judoka The sensitivity they have in there body from throwing people is something special. Thats a life time of defending takedowns, submissions and so on.

James Toney took over a year of grappling and got caught by randy with a low single. Any one on this board that wrestled knows thats one of the easiest takedowns to defend and the fact that he got caught on randy's first shot lets us all know he can't. wrestle.

I'm not trying to defend Rhonda, but I'm agreeing with her that in a MMA match I would bet everything I had on her, and in a boxing match I'm betting the house of floyd.

These are 2 different skill sets even through they are combat sports, they are different sports.

Solomon Grundy

Support BGOL
Registered

:smh:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I'm a big Floyd fan and I agree with her. Floyd would lose if he couldn't defend against the takedown.

--- Sent from Hoodphone using RealniggaTalk

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She'd beat him easily. She takes knees to the jaw and shins to the face. Floyd punches won't affect her enough to keep her from getting on the ground.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Not a woman, a man he was a black belt I'll add as well to be fair, but the point being was that the wrestler had no clue what to do once he was trapped on the ground, he was way stronger but playing by a different rule set than what he was use to he was a fish out of water and this was a GI match.

Also he wasn't like a BIG 10 college wrestler, he went to some off brand school I can't even think of the name of.

Oh ok... thanks for the clarification. In person, I've never witnessed a woman grappler defeat a trained male fighter in a spar session.

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered

Trained pro fighters can't hit Floyd.

Trained pro fighters don't want to be hit by Floyd.

This chick will have to survive jabs and punches from a glove-less boxer.

Y'all act like Floyd will be easy to lay hands on.

Y'all like this chick is stronger than Floyd.

Y'all act like she is capable of taking the physical trauma of being hit by a pro.

Y'all some new type of men.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

She'd beat him easily. She takes knees to the jaw and shins to the face. Floyd punches won't affect her enough to keep her from getting on the ground.

is she quick enough to even get close to floyd. that is the question. fuck all this hypothetical shit. you put em in the ring. how is she going to get close enough to floyd to try to take him down?

she doesn't get hit by undefeated professional boxing punches to the face does she? and im sure she doesn't get hit with them in 5 punch combinations to the jaw of hers now does she?

so unless she's quicker than any boxer he has ever faced before. she gone look like martin after he fought hitman by the end of round 1

that's like me saying yea i can beat usain bolt if you give me a 90 meter head start.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Trained pro fighters can't hit Floyd.

Trained pro fighters don't want to be hit by Floyd.

This chick will have to survive jabs and punches from a glove-less boxer.

Y'all act like Floyd will be easy to lay hands on.

Y'all like this chick is stronger than Floyd.

Y'all act like she is capable of taking the physical trauma of being hit by a pro.

Y'all some new type of men
Yeah, its called bitch-made men.
She is probably a better grappler than Floyd but if he punches her, its lights out.
Of all the martial arts, the one person nobody wants to get hit by is a boxer. Even if she manages to get him on the ground, his punches will still fuck her up.
I swear, you sissy ass niggas who have spent more time behind game controllers than in a gym don't understand. Watching a fight and being in one are two totally different things.
While she might whoop YOUR asses because you mutha fuckas can't/don't fight outside of xbox/ps3, she would have a difficult time withstanding punches from a professional male boxer.
That's like homeboy that beat Kimbo for the first time back in the day. Kimbo lost but dude was FUCKED UP. His face looked like a funhouse mirror reflection.
It would end her career to fight a professional boxer, let alone Floyd Mayweather. I don't even like Floyd that much but I give him props on his profession. I respect Rhonda but she's not a man and when you put a trained man against a trained woman, usually the man is gonna have the edge.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Let's close this thread out.... Floyd makes 70-90 mill a year this chic makes maybe 1 or 2 She needs the publicity

antpo22

Potential Star
Registered

You dummies and just as stupid as these mma clowns. Mma and boxing are 2 totally different sports. Mma clowns are always asking boxers to get in the octagon but never suggest they fight in a boxing ring. Anyone mma clown that wants to fight Floyd then go get in the boxing ring and see how fast they get knocked out. U know what? They won't cause u will see just how terrible their hands are. U want to challenge someone then challenge them in their ring since mma idiots are so ducking tough. And u bgol dummies and just as stupid as Ronda is for thinking that

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

Let's close this thread out.... Floyd makes 70-90 mill a year this chic makes maybe 1 or 2 She needs the publicity
wrong. Floyd makes $70- 90 million a fight....

This bitch is delusional. She may have the technique
but Floyd has the strength. If she tried her armbar,
he would pull out of it with brute strength. If she
tried a rear necked choke, he simply pull her hands
apart. The person who says Floyd has weak arm
strength does not know what the hell he is talking
about. Floyd is a gym rat and one of the most supremely
fit human beings on earth. Floyd has one physical
problem, which is fallen metatarsal bone in his right
hand. It forces him to limit the power he punches with
but, in 4 ounce gloves, he punches hard enough to put
75% of the MMA men to sleep, never mind Rhonda
Rousey. This bitch will get a taste of what it is to
fight a half man, when Cyborg beats the arrogance
out of her.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

You dummies and just as stupid as these mma clowns. Mma and boxing are 2 totally different sports. Mma clowns are always asking boxers to get in the octagon but never suggest they fight in a boxing ring. Anyone mma clown that wants to fight Floyd then go get in the boxing ring and see how fast they get knocked out. U know what? They won't cause u will see just how terrible their hands are. U want to challenge someone then challenge them in their ring since mma idiots are so ducking tough. And u bgol dummies and just as stupid as Ronda is for thinking that

It is not as if MMA is the 'end it all'; I wonder why they disallow headbutts
in MMA, because if they didn't, 99% of cacs would be knocked in minutes.
Don't ask me why, but cacs have no resilience to headbutts.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have seen with my own eyes, a woman the same size of Ronda beat her boyfriend up who is 6'4, 220lbs. He was Karate champion and she was Judo champion. She beat his ass in front of his friends after he tried to slap her across her face.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

I have seen with my own eyes, a woman the same size of Ronda beat her boyfriend up who is 6'4, 220lbs. He was Karate champion and she was Judo champion. She beat his ass in front of his friends after he tried to slap her across her face.
He was an idiot..and Karate does not work, anyway.
He should have boxed her ass. I do not care what
Rhonda Rousey knows, I am getting out of her
bullrushes, but if gets a hold of me, I am
pushing her to the groud first and knocking
her out with the first punch. NO WOMAN
beats me.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

is she quick enough to even get close to floyd. that is the question. fuck all this hypothetical shit. you put em in the ring. how is she going to get close enough to floyd to try to take him down?

she doesn't get hit by undefeated professional boxing punches to the face does she? and im sure she doesn't get hit with them in 5 punch combinations to the jaw of hers now does she?

so unless she's quicker than any boxer he has ever faced before. she gone look like martin after he fought hitman by the end of round 1

that's like me saying yea i can beat usain bolt if you give me a 90 meter head start.

She doesn't have to land a punch. I am a very skilled boxer and trainer, and my friend that was state wrestling champion 20 years ago can still get to a fighter without bothering to throw a punch. Floyd can dance and avoid blows to the head, but if someone skilled shoots at his torso, he's going down. Period. Most successful MMA f fighters are not effective strikers. SHe'd catch him and submit him easily. Easily.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

. SHe'd catch him and submit him easily. Easily.

If they were on the ground, he would still be stronger than her.
If she tried an arm bar, he could power out of it using superior
strength. If she tried a rear naked choke, he could pull her
arms apart. If she was on top of him, he could reverse position
and be on top of her. He is a man, and a very strong one at that
where as she is a woman...She would have to be very lucky to
win...Her technique is effective against equally weak women..

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If they were on the ground, he would still be stronger than her.
If she tried an arm bar, he could power out of it using superior
strength. If she tried a rear naked choke, he could pull her
arms apart. If she was on top of him, he could reverse position
and be on top of her. He is a man, and a very strong one at that
where as she is a woman...She would have to be very lucky to
win...Her technique is effective against equally weak women..

You're a man and I would be Ronda would beat ya ass!
:lol::lol:

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor

Broad can barely handle other broads, talking about the best fighter in the world.

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ain't no boxer beating a judo champ if the judo person is allowed to take them down. some dude in here are delusional.
of course in straight boxing she wouldn't have a chance. but shit he'd be on his ass without much effort from her, and no way is he powering out of her armbar. not without breaking his arm.

:smh: @ some of the crazy shit being talked in here... i'm all for women not competing with men cause men are stronger but thats head to head in the same sport

peterpiper1978

Star
Registered

cmon son... a world class male athlete vs a world class female athlete...and we are talking about possibly the greatest martial artist of all times

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sounds pretty simple to me. She pretty much said that she she stood with floyd she would get smashed. If she got floyd on the ground she would tap him. Pretty accurate if you ask me:boxing:

okay im glad i listened i thought she was just talking wreckless. But for the most part yeah she could be right but the thing is Floyd is very evasive and a master counter puncher so if she comes in with some punches or kicks to get him to the ground they better count.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Bitch get me on the ground she getting fucked :hmm: