Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:(

Sorry to hear that... RIP Smooothe 2k6

107651.gif

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Sorry for your loss Sis.... May He who Sits on High and looks low comfort you and his family during this time.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
RIP. Just know that he lived a complete and meaningful life on this earth Stay strong and continue to be the woman whose heart he touched.

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
:smh:Sounds like a good person too, i'll pray for your fams hearts in the healing process femme. know that you guys have a angel in your corner forever

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peacea

Very Sorry to hear.
Bless The Dead
Strength & Guidance to You & Yours for now & onward
Definitely remember that brother's tag as have a friend who shared it.

peace

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, Onyx Im sorry to hear about your loss I see BGOL as a family, if you need to rap feel free to PM.

We just never know....

God Bless.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Sis I don't know what to say other than I can only imagine how you feel and that alone is heart breaking. Stay strong sis and know that we got love for you and yours.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
How am I going to go to this funeral? I am sick at the stomach. I am sorry for venting on BGOL...I have no where else to vent to.
The body that will be there is NOT my man..Only a shell.
I have so many emotions........so many...I think I am loosing my mind.

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
How am I going to go to this funeral? I am sick at the stomach. I am sorry for venting on BGOL...I have no where else to vent to.

Yes you feel pain will but you go for him OnyxFemme. His spirit isn't there. It is with you. You will never lose that. So you go to lay his body to rest. Be strong OnyxFemme like the women he knew you to be.

-VG

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

Keep on venting. Keep getting it all out. This is good. You don't want all your feelings and emotions to stay bottled up. The process is painful and difficult, but dealing with a loss is something we all do in our own way. Keep expressing what comes to mind. You lost someone who was very close to you. This is not supposed to feel good. It's very unfortunate that it happened, but as they say, God does not make mistakes. Smoove is still with you. Always remember that. The connection you have with him did not die a few days ago. His body did, but not his soul, love, spirit, or energy. I hope you go to his funeral, but I can understand if you don't. I've missed out on a funeral before myself. That one was one I didn't feel I could go to at all. IF you choose not to go, I can understand that, but in either case, always remember what you have with that brotha. That is something that his physical absence cannot take away from you...

Yes you feel pain will but you go for him OnyxFemme. His spirit isn't there. It is with you. You will never lose that. So you go to lay his body to rest. Be strong OnyxFemme like the women he knew you to be.

-VG

Co-sign.

cozmic33

Star
Registered

His Spirit will still be here to look after those he was close to while he was here on Earth. He has graduated out of Flesh now into Spirit. Vent all you need to.

widow

Potential Star
Registered
Go to the funeral, cherish his memory and stay strong. Remember to cherish all that he was and continue to trust and pray.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor

The value of the wine is in the bottle.

The legacy he left and the lives he touched is what made him who he is.

There is no life without death, transfiguration...... and the impact we make while we are here gives us life forever through the thoughts and memories we leave.

There is no death, energy is neither created nor destroyed. Today his energy will still be felt.

We are all a piece of him, all of humanity. Love the live he lived, we are all but passing through.

I pray we are all at peace when that time comes for all of us.

He would want you to keep the life he lived in remembrance and not his death.

Celebrate his life.

Don't give death power, claim it back.

This written by a man who lost his father, whose father never got a chance to see his seed blossom.
I'm still trying to make him proud, living the way he would want me too and that is his legacy.
I don't grieve for his passing but rather thank him for the sacrifice he made to show me another way of life.........

We can only live to put our own brick upon the wall of life........

Be strong for his kids and your kids sake, that is what he would want.

Travel light

Bless.

Kaya.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Kaya............Thank you..............thank you is all I can say.
The value of the wine is in the bottle.

The legacy he left and the lives he touched is what made him who he is.

There is no life without death, transfiguration...... and the impact we make while we are here gives us life forever through the thoughts and memories we leave.

There is no death, energy is neither created nor destroyed. Today his energy will still be felt.

We are all a piece of him, all of humanity. Love the live he lived, we are all but passing through.

I pray we are all at peace when that time comes for all of us.

He would want you to keep the life he lived in remembrance and not his death.

Celebrate his life.

Don't give death power, claim it back.

This written by a man who lost his father, whose father never got a chance to see his seed blossom.
I'm still trying to make him proud, living the way he would want me too and that is his legacy.
I don't grieve for his passing but rather thank him for the sacrifice he made to show me another way of life.........

We can only live to put our own brick upon the wall of life........

Be strong for his kids and your kids sake, that is what he would want.

Travel light

Bless.

Kaya.