Rich Porter's Daughter

kidd khalid

Banned
cheeksmasher said:
AMEN. :yes: DEALERS JUST WANNA BUY EXPENSIVE SHIT AND FLOSS. NOT TO FEED THIER KIDS OR PAY THE RENT ON TIME. WHICH IN IT SELF ISN'T JUSTIFIED BY SELLING DRUGS, BUT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A "DEALER' USED THE HOODS TRAPS AS A DISHONORABLE PATH TO A RESPECTABLE LIFE. HOW MANY DRUG DEALERS DECIDED THEY WERE GONNA SELL DRUGS UNTIL THEY MADE 15 OR 20 GRAND (WHICH THEY CAN PROBABLY MAKE RATHER QUICKLY) THEN QUIT AND ENROLL THIER ASSES IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE, WHERE THEY PRETTY MUCH ADMIT ANYBODY BECAUSE COLLEGES MAKE MONEY THAT WAY. MOST OF THEM ONLY COST A COUPLE GRAND PER SEMESTER, IF THAT. DO WELL AND GET ACCEPTED INTO A GOOD FOUR YEAR SCHOOL AND SEIZE THAT OPPORTUNITY. NOT THAT BLACKS ARE THE ONLY ONES, BUT N*GGAZ, PRIMARILY, WANT THE EASY WAY OUT. THEY WANT THE HEARTS OF MAN TO BLEED FOR THIER PAINFUL HISTORY. PAIN THAT NO BLACK PERSON ALIVE WILL EVER IDENTIFY WITH BECAUSE FOR ALL THE WORLD'S FLAWS...WE WERE BORN IN A MUCH BETTER TIME. SO BLACK PEOPLE WHO STILL BITCH ABOUT SLAVERY, YOUR LISTENING TO THE SOUNDS OF YOUR OWN VOICES. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE ALREADY GIVEN UP YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO YOURSELF. NOW YOU WANT WHAT YOU "THINK" YOU DESERVE SPOON FED TO YOU. GUESS WHAT! SLAVERY AS IT WAS KNOWN HAS BEEN OVER FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. ONLY METAPHORIC VERSIONS OF SLAVERY EXIST NOW. AND THOSE ARE PITFALLS THAT ANYONE OF US CAN BE CAUGHT UP IN REGARDLESS OF RACE OR SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS. HOW ABOUT REPARATIONS? BLACKS WANT MONEY FOR SHIT THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN TO THEM. SOME BLACK DUDE'S ANCESTOR 10 GENERATIONS OR SO AGO GOT HUNG FROM AN OAK TREE. NOW DUDE WANTS THAT "BLOOD MONEY". WILL DUDE USE HIS REPARATIONS FOR THE WATER BILL OR THE MORTGAGE, OR ENROLLMENT AT A COLLEGE OR TRADE SCHOOL? I THINK NOT! MOST N*GGAZ WOULD GO OUT AND GET THAT PLASMA SCREEN AND XBOX, NEW RIMS AND A BUNCH OF USLESS BLING. BLACK PEOPLE, YOU KNOW THAT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH. IF WE WERE UNDER ATTACK BY SPACE ALIENS, YOU'D BE THE FIRST MUTHA F*CKAS LOOTING AND GRABBING 60" TVS WHILE WE'RE BEING LASER BEAMED TO DEATH. BACK TO REPARATIONS. THE MAJORITY OF YOU WOULD PISS THAT MONEY AWAY SO FAST IT WILL MAKE EVERY DEAD SLAVE SPIN IN THIER UNMARKED GRAVES. NOW, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DRUGS NOT REPARATIONS. HOWEVER, THAT'S JUST ONE MORE COLOR ON THIS CANVAS OF EXCUSES. THAT'S THE BLACK MAN'S MASTERPIECE, THE ART OF EXCUSES. :smh: I COME TO BGOL FOR THE REAL REASON IT WAS CREATED...TO LOOK AT PHAT ASS!!! INSTEAD I CONSTANTLY SEE DUMB MUTHA F*CKAZ POSTING EXCUSES FOR PEOPLE.
ANd all i see is retarded fucks like yourself writing run on sentences.BREAK THAT SHIT UP DUMB ASS

Big Chee

Support BGOL
Registered
spranger1 said:
First off, the word is "citing", second, they should be the standard. Yes the system is bad, but do not provide that as an excuse to fail. Teach the kids to self-learn, teach them to read widely, teach them how to perform problems on their own. Do not depend on the system to teach your kids.
fukk the grammar policing. But when theres a pitfall in policy, it isn't an excuse, it's a fundamental wrong that needs correcting rather than simply blaming those who fall under its shortcomings.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Big Chee said:
It isn't an excuse.

When you have a NYC public school system where black and latino students were denied over $4 billion in school funds for over 13 years, sighting the handful that overcame the odds doesnt mean they should be the standard.

More excuses.
"Our school system is fucked up so we are left no other option but to sell drugs to our own people to eat and survive."
There are plenty of people that are graduating through that same school system (even some that are immigrants and can barely speak english) that are moving on to greater things and surviving without selling dope.Stop making excuses.Jeezy aint rappin about being a "snowman" to get by and put food on his table.I cant tell you how many dope peddlin dudes i grew up with that have Lexus with 22s but still living with moms at 30.Hell, look above.Rich Porter's daughter dont seem like she "strugglin" but flossing Chanel bags off money "probably" acheived off the backs of her own people.

Point: We really have to stop letting white people shape our youth's values through media means(music/television), and start thinking for ourselves.

cheeksmasher

Potential Star
Registered
kidd khalid said:
ANd all i see is retarded fucks like yourself writing run on sentences.BREAK THAT SHIT UP DUMB ASS

i don't worry about grammar when writing in forums. i let my grammar slide for stuff like this. it's similar to the way many blacks have NO sense of grammar in LIFE. you only speak in complete sentences, articulate, and annunciate during a job interview. if at all, that is. then it's back to the porch n*gga slang you were breast fed. here's just a few examples. i'll include the dictionary's actual pronounciation. yallzzzz say: AM-BA-LANCE instead of ambyulens. ASSEPT instead of ak-sept. IN-FLU-ANCE instead of infloo-ens. just a taste, that's all. just a taste. so fuck you, man

ASSEPT :lol:

Last edited:

capitalq

Rising Star
Registered
CeeloChamp said:
so instead of failing some people choose to deal drugs, cuz fuck it why not, better than workin at ups for 8 bucks an hour

Your whole post fell apart with this last line. If you think its possible to name even ONE way in which selling drugs is better than working a decent gig, youre already fucked.

Big Chee

Support BGOL
Registered
^SpiderMan^ said:
More excuses.
"Our school system is fucked up so we are left no other option but to sell drugs to our own people to eat and survive."
There are plenty of people that are graduating through that same school system (even some that are immigrants and can barely speak english) that are moving on to greater things and surviving without selling dope.Stop making excuses.Jeezy aint rappin about being a "snowman" to get by and put food on his table.I cant tell you how many dope peddlin dudes i grew up with that have Lexus with 22s but still living with moms at 30.Hell, look above.Rich Porter's daughter dont seem like she "strugglin" but flossing Chanel bags off money "probably" acheived off the backs of her own people.

Point: We really have to stop letting white people shape our youth's values through media means(music/television), and start thinking for ourselves.
I don't care how you categorize it.

But to totally disgard the educational, as well as the socieoeconomic factors that I can site as a reason why the lure of drug dealing has plauged our community is part of the extremism by folks like yourself that cut and dry fault black people for ALL of our problems while totally neglecting the things I mentioned.

ifuno

Rising Star
Registered
Damn. I just posted shorty's pics. I'm not referring to him as a legend in the sense that he did something that was productive for his family and community, I referred to him as a legend in the sense that he was revered as a hustler in his hometown of Harlem as well as most of NYC.

I think sometimes we blacks look to deeply into things.

I really just wanted to show cats how cute her moms is....

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
lovalova said:
who that fuck is rich porter? explain...
You're LOST kid...........

0764589962_500.gif

CarryOn

Star
Registered
Heist said:
She needs to chill and not blow that shit up. Rich still has enemies and kin/brother/sisters of dead enemies. If I can't touch you, fuck it - I'll touch your daugther and your baby's mother. Negros in NYC are sick.[/FONT]

Dead people have no enemies :D shes 19, thats '88 - '07. If someone wanted to hurt her it would've happened.

And shes got some big titties.

LeftyLuchini

Star
Registered
FEB said:
Alpo cut a deal to avoid the death penalty and instead get life in the pen so he can write about is life of sin.
actually,
the deal he cut wasnt to avoid the death penalty to get life.
they were threatening to lock up his mother, and other family members.
they gave him a reduced sentence if he admitted to commiting unsolved murders,
and testify against his main enforcer wayne perry.
he was convicted of 14 murders,
and was just released almost a year ago. :smh:

Porter

Potential Star
Registered
LeftyLuchini said:
actually,
the deal he cut wasnt to avoid the death penalty to get life.
they were threatening to lock up his mother, and other family members.
they gave him a reduced sentence if he admitted to commiting unsolved murders,
and testify against his main enforcer wayne perry.
he was convicted of 14 murders,
and was just released almost a year ago. :smh:

You got it almost right.

He is in protective custody by the feds. Basically he snitched, and people were trying to kill him. He is not free, but his " . . . whereabouts are unknown . . ." fuck what you may read! There are kat that will kill him if they saw him. A lot of families died when Rich died, financially and well as emotionally. So of course it in a n**** to waste all of there energy and resources to place blame, instead of trying to find a solution to the problem and make a change. People still fight about that shit to this day, and treat this guys like they were heroes or some shit, I love my fam, but at this point I can't say I respect . . .

:angry: You see this shit gets a nigga heated :angry:

But this isn't ready a topic that I would like to really go into detail about.

Real talk, there were other family members that were affected by Rich and Don's death.

I'm not going to speak on my relation to to Rich, but in no way should anyone glorify that life, or the life that they led. She is still young, so she is just caught up in the hype. It pains my heart to see that bullshit, but what can you do, she only knows what she was told, but she can't understand how deep the shit goes.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
Porter said:
You got it almost right.

He is in protective custody by the feds. Basically he snitched, and people were trying to kill him. He is not free, but his " . . . whereabouts are unknown . . ." fuck what you may read! There are kat that will kill him if they saw him. A lot of families died when Rich died, financially and well as emotionally. So of course it in a n**** to waste all of there energy and resources to place blame, instead of trying to find a solution to the problem and make a change. People still fight about that shit to this day, and treat this guys like they were heroes or some shit, I love my fam, but at this point I can't say I respect . . .

:angry: You see this shit gets a nigga heated :angry:

But this isn't ready a topic that I would like to really go into detail about.

Real talk, there were other family members that were affected by Rich and Don's death.

I'm not going to speak on my relation to to Rich, but in no way should anyone glorify that life, or the life that they led. She is still young, so she is just caught up in the hype. It pains my heart to see that bullshit, but what can you do, she only knows what she was told, but she can't understand how deep the shit goes.

peace
I Hear you &
Very Very well put
K Childs seeds were going through some hype getting caught up in dumb shit also and didn't think they know how deep shit was either due to it

Is that kat 'Apple' still locked up or dead yet?

I see it very difficult to try and explain to folk Now how SOOO many folks up in the east during the era were becoming obsessed with the energy these kats had at the time in defense of the word 'legend' being used for these young kats
Almost impossible
peace

jiggylo09

Star
Registered
Why yall mother fuckers so emotional on this thread here in NY u have choices to make back in the 80's it was rough there wasnt many jobs and if u never been a hustler u can't condemn a man for doing what he want to do when the biggest drug dealers ever was this gov't and most yall work for them! its just a girl with a myspace page u emotional mother fuckers!!