Rich Porter's Daughter

ifuno

Rising Star
Registered
Why should you care? I don't know. But ya'll cats love the hood stories. Let's see the child of one of the hood's greatest legends. She's 19 yo

http://www.myspace.com/heisthetalkofnewyork

Peace to the cats over on www.allhiphop.com for posting this one...

BallinBoyBrePB said:
riv.jpg

rickw.jpg

rikg.jpg

rick.jpg

rib.jpg

ri.jpg

shit fuck her, its all bout tha mama!

rix.jpg

ris.jpg

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
She needs to chill and not blow that shit up. Rich still has enemies and kin/brother/sisters of dead enemies. If I can't touch you, fuck it - I'll touch your daugther and your baby's mother. Negros in NYC are sick.[/FONT]

Last edited:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace
the Original 80s Baby
Probably has a few sisters and brothers she may not know about
She should keep it moving on gp, fuck a myspace - catch sumptim more than syphillis
The way Po was fuckin hoes, he's probably got a slew

peace

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Heist said:
She needs to chill and not blow that shit up. Rich still has enemies and kin/brother/sisters of dead enemies. If I can't touch you, fuck it - I'll touch your daugther and your baby's mother. Negros in NYC are sick.

Real talk man. It's just the dope game that is sick. Greed drives most of mankind's wickedness in one way or another.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Heist said:
She needs to chill and not blow that shit up. Rich still has enemies and kin/brother/sisters of dead enemies. If I can't touch you, fuck it - I'll touch your daugther and your baby's mother. Negros in NYC are sick.
:yes: :yes:

Hoodsavior

Star
Registered
damn she look just like him...i wouldnt be all pipin it up that your his daughter like that means sumthin...just means i aint fuckin you...she COULD get touched but EVERYBODY that rolled wit mitch and ace are still alive and she prolly got some people that "looks out" for her on the strength of her pops...regular aight lookin hood girl livin hood rich...we all grown in here we know girls JUST LIKE HER

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Ultramagnetic said:
We're calling drug dealing pieces of shit "Legends" now? *smh*

COSIGNED....
Its amazing how missguided many of us have gotten.He has done more harm to his own people than all the generations of Bush.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Fuck Rich Porter and his drug money bitches. Why do you worship these fools?

Dead at 23. Easy come, easy go.

Game Over(Documentary) Part 1 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwh3rmxu0s

Game Over(Documentary) Part 2 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2ec_vvqcM

Game Over(Documentary) Part 3 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhWisN6LIMI

Game Over(Documentary) Part 4 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKgw1dhWfXY

Game Over(Documentary) Part 5 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXt13gFZM_A

Game Over(Documentary) Part 6 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGY3zClkU6k

Game Over(Documentary) Part 7 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh8PqLEH-b8

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
^SpiderMan^ said:
COSIGNED....
Its amazing how missguided many of us have gotten.He has done more harm to his own people than all the generations of Bush.

why dosent anyone ever blaim the government

richporter aint shit compared to the government that gave him the drugs

rich porter is a simple decoy for the government

i dont think drug dealing is right but so what? there are alot of things that arent right in this world

you need people like this in the world so you can point your fuckin finger

and say "thats the bad guy"

whats does that make you good?

if i have the chance to make a couple mill off of drug money believe me i'll do it

its not like he forced people to use that shit, their gonna use it regardless

and all those people he killed were drug dealers just like him, so whocares if he killed them

cheeksmasher

Potential Star
Registered
CeeloChamp said:
why dosent anyone ever blaim the government

richporter aint shit compared to the government that gave him the drugs

rich porter is a simple decoy for the government

i dont think drug dealing is right but so what? there are alot of things that arent right in this world

you need people like this in the world so you can point your fuckin finger

and say "thats the bad guy"

whats does that make you good?

if i have the chance to make a couple mill off of drug money believe me i'll do it

its not like he forced people to use that shit, their gonna use it regardless

and all those people he killed were drug dealers just like him, so whocares if he killed them

THE GOV' IS SCANDALOUS, NO DOUBT, BUT HERE WE GO AGAIN BLAMING THE WHITE MAN FOR EVERYTHING. THE SAME OLD BLACK BULLSHIT! THAT'S THE BLACK WAY ALL THE WAY...JUST PASS THE BUCK...NO RESPONSIBILITY. JUST DUMB N*GGAZ OPENING THIER MOUTHS AND LETTING THAT CULTURAL "IGN*GGERANCE" FLOW LIKE A MEMORIZED JAY-Z JOINT!

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
cheeksmasher said:
THE GOV' IS SCANDALOUS, NO DOUBT, BUT HERE WE GO AGAIN BLAMING THE WHITE MAN FOR EVERYTHING. THE SAME OLD BLACK BULLSHIT! THAT'S THE BLACK WAY ALL THE WAY...JUST PASS THE BUCK...NO RESPONSIBILITY. JUST DUMB N*GGAZ OPENING THIER MOUTHS AND LETTING THAT CULTURAL "IGN*GGERANCE" FLOW LIKE A MEMORIZED JAY-Z JOINT!

nah not at all i dont blaim the white man, all im saying is that everytime someone talks about drug dealers, its all their fault, like u said the gov. is scandalous, so theres ur answer

you got some young kids like 15 or 16 in the 80s mad poor, with nothing to live for, and somebody introduces them to atleats 500,000 a month or so

who wont understand that?, ur actin like these kids didnt have anything to live for in the first place, i understand drug dealing thats why i dont get mad at it

what i do get mad at is the gov. who gives you these drugs then they wanna arrest you for selling it, then they get mad cuz someone shot a police officer, over some drug shit, how are you gonna give me drugs to sell then get mad at me for shooting a police officer for trying to get in the way of the drugs you gave me to sell. its stupid and its hypocracy(however u spell that)

thats why i dont blaim the drug dealers,

yea they can choose not to sell the drugs but then what, just sit around and be broke? fuck no!!!

believe it or not alot of people in the hood believe that they have nothing to live for, and besides that they also believe that they will never ammount to anything

so with that said, thats why they sell drugs

but dont get me wrong, there are people that are from the hood and lead good lives and actually do something with themselves

but thats rare, no matter if u choos to believe it or not it is rare, im from the hood and i wen to college but ask me how many people i know from my neighborhood that actually finished highschool and went to college

umm likei can only think of 5 or 6 people within a 5 or 6 block radius

and thats newyork blocks, there are atleast 2 to 3 hundred people on one block in newyork, and i only know 6 people that went to college, think about that

the hood is designed for you to fail

so instead of failing some people choose to deal drugs, cuz fuck it why not, better than workin at ups for 8 bucks an hour

Porter

Potential Star
Registered
Real talk that's my fam, but she really shouldn't be out there like that . . .

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Rich wasn't the only one getting money in the fam . . .

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
CeeloChamp said:
nah not at all i dont blaim the white man, all im saying is that everytime someone talks about drug dealers, its all their fault, like u said the gov. is scandalous, so theres ur answer

you got some young kids like 15 or 16 in the 80s mad poor, with nothing to live for, and somebody introduces them to atleats 500,000 a month or so

who wont understand that?, ur actin like these kids didnt have anything to live for in the first place, i understand drug dealing thats why i dont get mad at it

what i do get mad at is the gov. who gives you these drugs then they wanna arrest you for selling it, then they get mad cuz someone shot a police officer, over some drug shit, how are you gonna give me drugs to sell then get mad at me for shooting a police officer for trying to get in the way of the drugs you gave me to sell. its stupid and its hypocracy(however u spell that)

thats why i dont blaim the drug dealers,

yea they can choose not to sell the drugs but then what, just sit around and be broke? fuck no!!!

believe it or not alot of people in the hood believe that they have nothing to live for, and besides that they also believe that they will never ammount to anything

so with that said, thats why they sell drugs

but dont get me wrong, there are people that are from the hood and lead good lives and actually do something with themselves

but thats rare, no matter if u choos to believe it or not it is rare, im from the hood and i wen to college but ask me how many people i know from my neighborhood that actually finished highschool and went to college

umm likei can only think of 5 or 6 people within a 5 or 6 block radius

and thats newyork blocks, there are atleast 2 to 3 hundred people on one block in newyork, and i only know 6 people that went to college, think about that

the hood is designed for you to fail

so instead of failing some people choose to deal drugs, cuz fuck it why not, better than workin at ups for 8 bucks an hour

What you are posting are excuses.Plenty of people that grew up poor have taken advantage of or country's opportunities and are now middle class-well off.Dope dealers aint trying to sell dope to "get by",but because they are two ignorant/lazy to use other options.Dope dealers aint doin it to survive either.Its more about flossing.Instead of idolizing these dopedealers who exploit their own people,kids should idolize the successful people who didnt.Sure our govt is fucked up,but i hold the sellouts of our own people more accountable.I EXPECT a cracker not to give a fuck about us.I EXPECT him/her not to have our best interests at heart.But its 5 times worse when you have a brother that exploits his own community and the community STILL looks up to him.

Big Chee

Support BGOL
Registered
^SpiderMan^ said:
COSIGNED....
We know Al Capone isn't legendary.

Should we stamp this as another "I believe only black people act in this manner" post?

Big Chee

Support BGOL
Registered
^SpiderMan^ said:
What you are posting are excuses.Plenty of people that grew up poor have taken advantage of or country's opportunities and are now middle class-well off.Dope dealers aint trying to sell dope to "get by",but because they are two ignorant/lazy to use other options.Dope dealers aint doin it to survive either.Its more about flossing.Instead of idolizing these dopedealers who exploit their own people,kids should idolize the successful people who didnt.Sure our govt is fucked up,but i hold the sellouts of our own people more accountable.I EXPECT a cracker not to give a fuck about us.I EXPECT him/her not to have our best interests at heart.But its 5 times worse when you have a brother that exploits his own community and the community STILL looks up to him.
It isn't an excuse.

When you have a NYC public school system where black and latino students were denied over $4 billion in school funds for over 13 years, sighting the handful that overcame the odds doesnt mean they should be the standard.

spranger1

Star
Registered
Big Chee said:
It isn't an excuse.

sighting the handful that overcame the odds doesnt mean they should be the standard.

First off, the word is "citing", second, they should be the standard. Yes the system is bad, but do not provide that as an excuse to fail. Teach the kids to self-learn, teach them to read widely, teach them how to perform problems on their own. Do not depend on the system to teach your kids.

cheeksmasher

Potential Star
Registered
^SpiderMan^ said:

AMEN. :yes: DEALERS JUST WANNA BUY EXPENSIVE SHIT AND FLOSS. NOT TO FEED THIER KIDS OR PAY THE RENT ON TIME. WHICH IN IT SELF ISN'T JUSTIFIED BY SELLING DRUGS, BUT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A "DEALER' USED THE HOODS TRAPS AS A DISHONORABLE PATH TO A RESPECTABLE LIFE. HOW MANY DRUG DEALERS DECIDED THEY WERE GONNA SELL DRUGS UNTIL THEY MADE 15 OR 20 GRAND (WHICH THEY CAN PROBABLY MAKE RATHER QUICKLY) THEN QUIT AND ENROLL THIER ASSES IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE, WHERE THEY PRETTY MUCH ADMIT ANYBODY BECAUSE COLLEGES MAKE MONEY THAT WAY. MOST OF THEM ONLY COST A COUPLE GRAND PER SEMESTER, IF THAT. DO WELL AND GET ACCEPTED INTO A GOOD FOUR YEAR SCHOOL AND SEIZE THAT OPPORTUNITY. NOT THAT BLACKS ARE THE ONLY ONES, BUT N*GGAZ, PRIMARILY, WANT THE EASY WAY OUT. THEY WANT THE HEARTS OF MAN TO BLEED FOR THIER PAINFUL HISTORY. PAIN THAT NO BLACK PERSON ALIVE WILL EVER IDENTIFY WITH BECAUSE FOR ALL THE WORLD'S FLAWS...WE WERE BORN IN A MUCH BETTER TIME. SO BLACK PEOPLE WHO STILL BITCH ABOUT SLAVERY, YOUR LISTENING TO THE SOUNDS OF YOUR OWN VOICES. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE ALREADY GIVEN UP YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO YOURSELF. NOW YOU WANT WHAT YOU "THINK" YOU DESERVE SPOON FED TO YOU. GUESS WHAT! SLAVERY AS IT WAS KNOWN HAS BEEN OVER FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. ONLY METAPHORIC VERSIONS OF SLAVERY EXIST NOW. AND THOSE ARE PITFALLS THAT ANYONE OF US CAN BE CAUGHT UP IN REGARDLESS OF RACE OR SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS. HOW ABOUT REPARATIONS? BLACKS WANT MONEY FOR SHIT THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN TO THEM. SOME BLACK DUDE'S ANCESTOR 10 GENERATIONS OR SO AGO GOT HUNG FROM AN OAK TREE. NOW DUDE WANTS THAT "BLOOD MONEY". WILL DUDE USE HIS REPARATIONS FOR THE WATER BILL OR THE MORTGAGE, OR ENROLLMENT AT A COLLEGE OR TRADE SCHOOL? I THINK NOT! MOST N*GGAZ WOULD GO OUT AND GET THAT PLASMA SCREEN AND XBOX, NEW RIMS AND A BUNCH OF USLESS BLING. BLACK PEOPLE, YOU KNOW THAT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH. IF WE WERE UNDER ATTACK BY SPACE ALIENS, YOU'D BE THE FIRST MUTHA F*CKAS LOOTING AND GRABBING 60" TVS WHILE WE'RE BEING LASER BEAMED TO DEATH. BACK TO REPARATIONS. THE MAJORITY OF YOU WOULD PISS THAT MONEY AWAY SO FAST IT WILL MAKE EVERY DEAD SLAVE SPIN IN THIER UNMARKED GRAVES. NOW, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DRUGS NOT REPARATIONS. HOWEVER, THAT'S JUST ONE MORE COLOR ON THIS CANVAS OF EXCUSES. THAT'S THE BLACK MAN'S MASTERPIECE, THE ART OF EXCUSES. :smh: I COME TO BGOL FOR THE REAL REASON IT WAS CREATED...TO LOOK AT PHAT ASS!!! INSTEAD I CONSTANTLY SEE DUMB MUTHA F*CKAZ POSTING EXCUSES FOR PEOPLE.