Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The phrase means they are right even if they are wrong because believe it or not... you work for them.

If you dont play your cards right, customers can end you.

No matter how big your business is. Wrong word of mouth or you lose customer loyalty you are done.
All money ain’t good money.. you are capable of generating money aiming at certain demographics.. obviously she didn’t fit the criteria he was looking for and ask her to get out.. you don’t see Bentley bowing down and making affordable cars for the average consumer they said nah it’s enough motherfuckers with money in this world that we can eat just aiming at that demographic.. you want Jetta prices go to that dealership you not wanted here

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you don't want to get cursed out like a child, don't act childish in front of a grown up.

I see what appears to be a grown woman acting up, yelling, climbing on shit, bouncing on shit, cutting up like a child with no home training like when it's a substitute teacher, or mommy and daddy ain't around, or they wanna act out because they ain't getting their way.

He tried to talk to her like a grown up, that didn't work, so he talked to her like a fed up parent. And he hit her with a staple of just about any black household - "this is my house, these are my rules, and if you don't like it, you can get the fuck out."

If you've been or been around an unruly child, you done heard some shit just like that. But now all of a sudden, that's too harsh. He can't talk to her like that. This is why niggas is soft today, letting these unruly chickens think they can't be checked, thinking you can Obama the shit and still get respect. Some women don't respond to that soft shit, sometimes you gotta let that shit fly to let them know you ain't fuckin' playing.

He HAD to check that shit, straight like that. Because if one goofy bitch start dancing on chairs, it's gone be 1-2 more goofy bitches that think they can just hop on the table and start dancing, too. He let 'em know - We ain't gone do that here. I own this muthafucka. You do not get to define the culture of my establishment.

The music is not an excuse. If you can't control your liquor or your urge to dance to a ratchet ass song on the radio, that's not my fault you have no home training.

My nigg.... if you ever got to ride...I will ride...this my kind of shit...good postin.. brah

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with your analogy but that nigga aint Bentley. He need them bitches eating and drinking. Let's be real here.

All money ain’t good money.. you are capable of generating money aiming at certain demographics.. obviously she didn’t fit the criteria he was looking for and ask her to get out.. you don’t see Bentley bowing down and making affordable cars for the average consumer they said nah it’s enough motherfuckers with money in this world that we can eat just aiming at that demographic.. you want Jetta prices go to that dealership you not wanted here

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and I would like to add for the record, that you a dick riding queer worrying about what I have to say.
You’re a trash nigga who was raised by a shoe shiner
Any nigga who suggests that you “speak more softly to get your point across” is a feminine man...aka a fag. We gotta get niggas like you up outta here If we want to established a new Black standard
Stop going back and forth with me
Last word

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
So in their opinion idle time and ordering drinks means its time to twerk in public??? Miss me with this shit, cause in high end establishment with longer than normal waits... Becky and nem aint twerking. No, its the culture. Not all of it needs to be put on display. I cant believe they're trying to pin the restaurant for their inability to act like a fuckin adult.

Not goin at you bruh, just the defense of what should be indefensible is crazy to me.

i literally posted the above before i read your comment.

co-fucking sign.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At a club - many places, just not at fine dining
jZrJmW.gif

You got to have some common sense and decorum. Not every place is for shaking your ass.

This is the homie cool as fuck besides being a Trump fan gets mad as fuck if someone brings up her past

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
You’re a trash nigga who was raised by a shoe shiner
Any nigga who suggests that you “speak more softly to get your point across” is a feminine man...aka a fag. We gotta get niggas like you up outta here If we want to established a new Black standard
Stop going back and forth with me
Last word
thats the most idiotic shit I ever heard, you are the nigga, and im not the only one that shared that sentiment. you just have nothing going in life, so you randomly started to talk shit from one post to take a break from the monotomy of looking through the peephole to your moms room watching frank the mechanic lay pipe on your moms and using your towel as the cum rag. the last word is from me, im lawrence O'Donnell in this bitch. don't start random shit with people who got clout. pick up the extra shift at pep boys so you have something better to do.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Im hearing the DJ was playing ratchet shit.

I dont know how true it is, but if its true thats the dumbest thing the owners could do.

Why not play some smooth jazz to set the mood, if its truly "upscale"

or at least some jazzy hip hop like unwrapped. current enough to keep the crowd engaged but not so "turnt up" that fat bitches think its cool to jump up on the furniture and start waving their funky asses.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
He had every right to ask them to leave.

The delivery was terrible and I will always maintain it was unnecessary to address the entire restaurant. Only the tables needed to be addressed.

And I still have yet to see shorty actual ass that was twerking! Somebody got the video!

unless you are broke and need the comfort of a fat chick for the upcoming winter you are not interested in what she was twerking.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
It’s some dumbass bitches on my fb tl sayin let her have fun

these hoes my age, bitches never grew up
Damn this is sad this is actually a debate his place, his rules, this why brothas can't have shit.

This. There shouldn’t even be a debate here. The behavior was beyond trifling and inappropriate, and that should be obvious to anyone with common sense and basic home training. But this Lizzo/Megan/Cardi culture has people thinking this trashy behavior is acceptable in public at a restaurant.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Now if her mis-shaped ass would of went threw that window it wouldn't of been no cheers,clapping or egging on and before she landed she would of been thinking lawsuit.

I'm not one of those Jack&Jill type of black people who mimick white's culture and turn my nose up at most things blacks do but some of the shit going on now should be and could be curved if it's stopped before it even begins because for us the smallest thing we take and turn it into something elsTheir cheering,chanting that night but in a few weeks they'll be fist fighting in that joint over what someone said.

cardi, megan, rihanna and all these other hoes out here that currently have mainstream attention for their ho music are really making these chicks act up.

this isn't about jack and jill or bougie black folks. these niggas was acting up and some people are acting like they were the victims. keeping it real i probably would have left if i saw that shit happen. that is not my type of crowd. i would have walked in saw that big bitch on the booth and did a smoooove granpa simpson right back out that bitch. i don't do rats or fuck with hood shit. not for me buddy...

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
The twerking was stupid.

His anger was understandable, but he could have put them out without dropping an F bomb.

Why the fuck was he not wearing a mask?

Those wait times if true would be a no go for me.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I think it was spoken on by someone else but if she goes thru that window all the kee-keeing and playing will stop and she'll try to shut that joint down with the lawsuits she'll file.

And for the life of me I don't see the correlation between thot music and twerking on furniture. We really have that little self control? Is that what I'm to believe?