Rising Star
Platinum Member
188745754_10159605720922059_8500996063063311469_n.jpg

Yep.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
They cutting off unemployment.

Once again, cuz the GOP don’t think and act on a knee jerk reaction to the past.

They forgetting that on July 15th, 2021, the US Govt starts issuing out the Child Tax Credit monthly checks which go out monthly until July 15, 2022.

If you got 4 kids living in the home under 18 years old that you claim on your taxes, you can be bringing in around $1100/month. And with food stamps on top of that, you could be bringing in close to $2000/month.

Progressive Democrats are right now pushing to make it permanent before July of next year.

If that shit becomes popular….believe me, in the words of KRS-ONE, The P Is Free.

These birds will be popping out kids like a damn PEZ dispenser.

Universal Basic Income….it’s coming whether you like it or not.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whelp this some bullshit, just heard they plan on bringing us back off furlough in the middle of July... :fuckyousay:

I just booked a cruise for the middle of august and another cat I work with got an airbnb rented in alabama for the end of august.
Bruh you’re comfortable enough to cruise in 45 days??

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word then you have crack head customers killing people cause they have to wait too long? Naw. Close all the fast food joints. Fuck then.
If these businesses paid a decent living wage they'd not have problems filling jobs.

You not gonna work the shit outta me 50+ hours a week for $10 or $11 dollars an hour... if that's my choice then I'd stay home too...

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Alot of people that got furloughed during the pandemic have moved on and found better paying jobs with better benefits and better work environment. The people that are crying about people not coming back to work are the people who delegate others to do their job for them and now they are lost with out them.