Mississippi
Montana
Alabama

Five in total with Georgia soon to follow

Georgia

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Republican states do a bang up job attracting employers at the expense of workers, that in a tight labor market they struggle. Meanwhile workers flock to high minimum wage states with decent UI benefits. They are panicking because employers might want to leave their state and go back to a California, Washington, or New York State with higher taxes just to ensure that they have workers.

As a worker I would never go to a Florida or Louisiana type of state with a low minimum wage, $200 UI for 12 weeks, or paltry benefits for workers. There is two sides to the equation, when you go overboard trying to attract employers that your labor pool will diminish.

Six or more months of unemployment with no pay or low UI can wipe you out after years of working.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crackas are evil as shit. The people making the decisions are safe working from home

hey not all crackas, you got real caucasion bros with know hate in their hearts fighting for the cause..

so you cant say all..

because you discount the ones going hard in the paint for real truth justice and freedom for all..

All three of them muthafuckas cool as fuck.. :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The plantation bosses are crying that the slavss are not returning to work
This is why they originally opened up most places last yr.. get back to work we don’t give a shit if you can die

Now it’s cut off their economic resources so they have limited choices in which they more likely return to work even if it’s still hazardous to their health

Big biz been showing their ass for 14 months and counting

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Businesses in these red states don't want to pay a living wage so what do they do? They call their GOP elected officials to stop unemployment payments to force the slaves back to work. The killing thing is many of those who are going to be forced back into low paying jobs voted for the same people who are putting the screws to them. Then there are those crabs who feel "if I can't get these added benefits nobody else should either".
Some really hateful assholes out there. :smh:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The plantation bosses are crying that the slavss are not returning to work

yep they saying down here in florida 550 a week is too much for most people to return to work, they want that 275 a week which will make people go back to 10 dollar a hour jobs. That's the plan, but the bootlickers in the GOP don't care. They live in poverty and still believe they superior to negroes.

WS is no joke. I'm expecting them to cut it before July.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yep they saying down here in florida 550 a week is too much for most people to return to work, they want that 275 a week which will make people go back to 10 dollar a hour jobs. That's the plan, but the bootlickers in the GOP don't care. They live in poverty and still believe they superior to negroes.

WS is no joke. I'm expecting them to cut it before July.

I want to know how working a non livable wage helps anyone but the owner?

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's gonna get real but the poor white man will still think he's better than a educated negro, the mind control the rich do on poor whites is crazy. Literally they just need to feel accepted.

275 a week is unemployment in FLA, keep in mind the average 3-2 house is about 350k right now you can't even afford rent if you don't get that extra 300. crackers are pure evil...

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if there is anything Biden could do since the money has already been approved and allocated for federal unemployment. Could he bypass the states and distribute the remaining money directly to the unemployed, or would he have to go thru Congress again?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Having studied how [the unemployment system] was internally constructed, I think the goal was for whoever designed, it was, 'Let's put as many kind of pointless roadblocks along the way, so people just say, oh, the hell with it, I'm not going to do that,' " DeSantis told a Miami CBS affiliate this week.

:smh:

And dumb ass cacs never questioned who designed it...

:yes:

If you give poor/lower income people cash, it gets spent. They don't save it, they don't invest it etc.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
This is what these red states. Same states said years ago fuck your Medicare and Medicaid to their citizens and now it's this. They don't give a fuck and between these Republicans setting it up so that they can cheat their way to winning elections& their voters being dumb as fuck there are no consequences for them

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I went to Wendy's this propaganda they are pushing is getting out of hand. The guy had four people on staff and only two cars in the drive thru. Claimed he could not open up the dining area on time because they were short staffed, and that I should get my food from the drive thru.

You might see signs stating they are short staffed and other fake drama by the right wing.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if there is anything Biden could do since the money has already been approved and allocated for federal unemployment. Could he bypass the states and distribute the remaining money directly to the unemployed, or would he have to go thru Congress again?
I think it goes back to the treasury @Spectrum

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Mississippi
Montana
Alabama

Five in total with Georgia soon to follow

Georgia
These MFs just can't help but shot themselves in the foot greed will be their down fall guess they didn't pay attention to the minimum wages raising, lets see what they do when it hits $15 and Biden ups the cooperate tax. White tears will flow.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Are there any capitalists on this board? There is a very real problem when people can make more money not working than at McDonalds.

What should McDonalds start paying $40,000 a year. Guess how much a Big Mac would cost if the did that

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are there any capitalists on this board? There is a very real problem when people can make more money not working than at McDonalds.

What should McDonalds start paying $40,000 a year. Guess how much a Big Mac would cost if the did that

Thats that bullshit propaganda. I hope you dont think that pricing is based on what they pay employees.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Good thing a burger is 1 of the easiest thing to make so guess what get some chopped meat some buns and make it yourself..than you wouldn’t have to care what a Big Mac cost

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We are not and never have been a "capitalist" country. We are a mixed economy just like every other country on the planet. Turn off that Fox News :lol:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
It’s obvious by the responses on here, folks have never ever run a business. Not every employer is a giant greedy corporation stealing money and making billions. Some regular businesses just need employees that charge reasonable rates.

The more we raise the minimum wage, the more that the only companies that could afford to pay that rate are giant multi-billion dollar companies.

I’m not talking FOX News points, just simple business 101