Regina Hall vs. Mya Harrison

Based On Looks

• Regina

• Mya

Results are only viewable after voting.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Literally cancel each other out, even tho' they are different types, their level of attractiveness and talent
is about evenly matched, I'll gladly take the one YOU don't choose any day.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mya and this coming from a dude who loves Regina Hall but besides her sexy legs she really don't have a body

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
#TheFuser

chiming in...

giphy.gif

Fuck Wendy!!!!

tera9

International
International Member
this question makes me irrationally angry. I absolutely refuse to choose but ti really want to vote for ...them both

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mya is a total package. Regina's butherface throws off the vibe her body is giving off.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hate to be tht guy, but if u picked Regina... If we were friends, I wouldnt want u setting me up on a blind date

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I give Regina credit, she works with what she's got and keeps it tight; but come on man, Mya? She's an all-timer. Cankles and all.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Mya got married
That wasn't real it was for a music video and the fact he thinks a woman can't get wifed because something is wrong with them is just silly when women that have all types of issues get wifed every single day lol.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That wasn't real it was for a music video and the fact he thinks a woman can't get wifed because something is wrong with them is just silly when women that have all types of issues get wifed every single day lol.
Oh aight

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love Regina , maybe its me but Mya looks kinda funny in the face , like the Camel Cigarettes Moose .