Recommendations on a good pair of bluetooth speakers for Samsung smart TV?

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey fam any ideas on a good pair of blue tooth speakers or a soundbar?

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Vizio has 2 5.1 soundbars on sale with Costco right now...they sound very good for what they are but listen out for audio drop outs and other bugs....the cheaper one ($160) has a firmware update...went through a couple of them but the audio drop outs pissed me off...that may be an issue with my room and wifi though...Costco has a very liberal return policy so take the chance... Best Buy has the cheaper one on sale for $200 and may price match

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I have the curved Samsung 55 with the curved soundbar.
wired sub, optical connect to TV
bluetooth connect to phone/tablet/laptop for music.
EXCELLENT sound!

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
check out amazon and walmart
if you doing a small room and tv
you can get a decent setup
for $100
i got a logitec 5.1for my bedroom under $100
sounds great but is wired

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Why would you want Bluetooth speakers for a TV? You'll get much better sound and no lag or breakoffs with wired speakers.

If you want a Bluetooth speaker network in other rooms then Audio Engine makes some great Bluetooth speakers.

If you want to do home theater forget component speaker systems and soundbars. The absolute best experience is going to come from two towers, a center, and two rears. You can add two sides and a sub or two if you want but they are not necessary.

Everybody has a different level of quality they will accept and a different budget. Once you provide more info I can offer some suggestions.

Last edited:

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Guys I'm a purist. If you spend the loot for the tv, then spend the loot on a real surround sound 5.1 or 7.1 system. You can't go wrong with Sony components and Polk speakers, including a powered sub. IJS

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Guys I'm a purist. If you spend the loot for the tv, then spend the loot on a real surround sound 5.1 or 7.1 system. You can't go wrong with Sony components and Polk speakers, including a powered sub. IJS

You have to be more specific. A 5.1 or 7.1 system could still mean component speakers and a sub. Actually, the .1 does mean a sub and it's usually assumed that cubes are the 5 or 7. The problem with those setups is they never get the crossover correct and there's always a pretty large frequency hole. Tower speakers don't have that problem and they handle bass just fine. We all know that a true sub should be crossed at 50 or lower because their job is to move air, you're not supposed to hear them, you're supposed to feel them.

Anyway, I won't quibble with your brand choices but I would choose a Yamaha or Denon amp before a Sony. And I'd take Klipsch speakers any day over Polks.

But we can all agree:

NO BOSE!

Last edited:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Hey fam any ideas on a good pair of blue tooth speakers or a soundbar?
I'm also looking for a good soundbar myself!!! :dunno:
Vizio has 2 5.1 soundbars on sale with Costco right now...they sound very good for what they are but listen out for audio drop outs and other bugs....the cheaper one ($160) has a firmware update...went through a couple of them but the audio drop outs pissed me off...that may be an issue with my room and wifi though...Costco has a very liberal return policy so take the chance... Best Buy has the cheaper one on sale for $200 and may price match
Love my vizio sound bar. Has the wireless sub

‘About a month ago I copped the klipsch cinema 600’s from PCRichards for $299,

There back up to reg price of $499 everywhere I checked.

‘It’s a wired 3.1 sound bar w wireless 10” sub. The sub is humongous but delivers monster bass(pure reggae music)

Couldn’t behappier wthe purchase. Plus PayPal hit me wthe pay in 4 where u pay 1/4 of the price every 2 weeks.

Not sure I’d pay full price but the only downside is there’s no equalizer.

71Ph6e0L8yL._AC_SX679_.jpg

‘Stand back and stand by

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
‘About a month ago I copped the klipsch cinema 600’s from PCRichards for $299,

There back up to reg price of $499 everywhere I checked.

‘It’s a wired 3.1 sound bar w wireless 10” sub. The sub is humongous but delivers monster bass(pure reggae music)

Couldn’t behappier wthe purchase. Plus PayPal hit me wthe pay in 4 where u pay 1/4 of the price every 2 weeks.

Not sure I’d pay full price but the only downside is there’s no equalizer.

71Ph6e0L8yL._AC_SX679_.jpg

‘Stand back and stand by
I remember that deal and almost got it when my Vizio was forming the fool....glad its working out for you....OP wait until just before the super bowl and see if this or some other great deals like the JBL 5.1 for 299 come back around

If you want cheaper, Costco has deals on the Vizio and Yamaha right now for 200 and 160 for the cheaper 5.1

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You have to be more specific. A 5.1 or 7.1 system could still mean component speakers and a sub. Actually, the .1 does mean a sub and it's usually assumed that cubes are the 5 or 7. The problem with those setups is they never get the crossover correct and there's always a pretty large frequency hole. Tower speakers don't have that problem and they handle bass just fine. We all know that a true sub should be crossed at 50 or lower because their job is to move air, you're not supposed to hear them, you're supposed to feel them.

Anyway, I won't quibble with your brand choices but I would choose a Yamaha or Denon amp before a Sony. And I'd take Klipsch speakers any day over Polks.

But we can all agree:

NO BOSE!
I have a nice Sony 7.1 receiver, a sony powered sub, Polk center channel and front tower speakers, and Sony rears. My boy is an expert in sound and helped me get set up in the man cave. I ain’t looked back. I agree with you on Bose.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got my eyes on these jawns, price is cheap ($90) and the reviews are very high.

Amazon product ASIN B087CP164N
Sound Bar with Subwoofer, TV 2.1 CH Soundbar, Superior Surround Sound System, Works with 4K & HD & Smart TV,Bluetooth 5.0 Enabled (Model: P27, 120W)

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got this one from Costco a while ago. I’m sure they got newer ones by now. Has a output to add in subwoofer