Rare Video Shows Mike Tyson Giving His Honest Opinion on Muhammad Ali

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster

Iron Mike replied, “There’s no man like him. There just isn’t, uh, he’s fast, but he really doesn’t have any great qualities that you can really see besides his agility. Not afraid to let punches fly. Other than that, he never threw a body punch in his life. He doesn’t have a good defense. His speed was his defense, to move and stuff. A f**king animal. He looks more like a model than a fighter. He’ll take you to deep water and drown you. He’s very special, the best in the world. I can’t beat that man, hell f**king no, hell f**king no, no f**king way.”

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
In my opinion, fighting at their primes, the fight would be similar to Sugar Ray vs Duran in the first fight Duran won mostly because Ray was a bit too cocky and hellbent on showing the world he could slug it out toe to toe. This is the only way I can see Ali losing the first fight, that and a lucky punch that tags him the wrong way. But in the rematch I could see Ali putting on a clinic, destroying Tyson from round one.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
In my opinion, fighting at their primes, the fight would be similar to Sugar Ray vs Duran in the first fight Duran won mostly because Ray was a bit too cocky and hellbent on showing the world he could slug it out toe to toe. This is the only way I can see Ali losing the first fight, that and a lucky punch that tags him the wrong way. But in the rematch I could see Ali putting on a clinic, destroying Tyson from round one.
we've seen that

it was called the ali joe frazier trilogy

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the truth Ali was an hella of an entertainer in and out of that ring but he was a decent boxer that overcame a lot of challenges in and out of that ring that makes him a hero for blacks across the board.

Mike has a doc where he's sitting in a dark room looking at old films of boxers and boxing matches and he's naming names of great fighters before his time and telling the camera what made them great.....He's not a novice at all but to someone who is they would assume he's talking not in favor of the late great Ali when that's furthest from the truth.

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike is just being modest. His punching power @ just 20 is unprecedented. No way Ali survives a good hit

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No man alive could take a 20/21 yr old Mike Tyson punch.... NO ONE!!

And he was super aggressive

You can't rope a dope Mike's peek-a-boo

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ali was in the ring with Liston, Foreman and Shavers...Tyson's power isn't the problem...for the first few rounds Tyson's hand speed will be a challenge though...Frazier always gave Ali significant problems and Mike is faster and punches harder...Mike lacks Frazier's willpower, toughness and grit but the first few rounds would be interesting

The world never got to see Ali in his physical prime...the fact that he is regarded as the greatest heavyweight ever in spite of that is a true testament to his ability and accomplishments

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike Tyson is an American Legend, I wish him health and prosperity. I hope we're able to see and listen to more of his stories for at least another 2 decades.