Rapper YFN Lucci wanted in fatal SW Atlanta shootout

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The crime was against him. His car was shot at. Unless the other party comes and claims self defense and they can prove they planned an attack
How do they prove they intended a drive by.

The article said YFN LUCCI crew drove around in rival gang territory looking for rival gang members, when they saw them they parked in oncoming traffic and started shooting at them, when the rival gang shot back that’s when Lucci homeboy got shot

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The article said YFN LUCCI crew drove around in rival gang territory looking for rival gang members, when they saw them they parked in oncoming traffic and started shooting at them, when the rival gang shot back that’s when Lucci homeboy got shot
Dumb ass niggas. This clown was on a video shoot and couldn’t even hold the stick right . These corny ass niggas need to grow up. I guess when you make trash you need to supplement

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They copied it from ASAP.

I guess I’m getting old and shit but what is this “YBN”, “YFN” shit in front of these lil rappin niggas names these days? I’m not tryna fuck my Google search recommendation algorithms all the way up searching for the answer to this question :lol:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No shade here. But do you really not understand or do you not want to understand? Maybe take some philosophy courses. It will open up your mind.

What is guilt? What is murder? What is a crime? What is responsibility.

YFN Lucci and his friends are definitely responsible for this man's death. So is the actual shooter.

Everyone involved that night needs to be put in jail. They are no good to society.

The crime was against him. His car was shot at. Unless the other party comes and claims self defense and they can prove they planned an attack

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These rappers talk that : friend, day one shit. Talk about family.
But to throw your friend on the street like a dog as he lay dying?
What the fuck kinda loyalty is that?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did they get that from video or eyewitness. That’s hard to prove. Unless he tells that story.
I mean you can legally drive anywhere you want.
I get that law on a home invasion. There’s no way you end up at someone’s home unintentionally.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No shade here. But do you really not understand or do you not want to understand? Maybe take some philosophy courses. It will open up your mind.

What is guilt? What is murder? What is a crime? What is responsibility.

YFN Lucci and his friends are definitely responsible for this man's death. So is the actual shooter.

Everyone involved that night needs to be put in jail. They are no good to society.
What I’m saying is how do you prove that. Is there a eyewitness to that story or video.
and fir other reasons is that law applicable in dc ?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These laws are already on the books bro. Certain attorneys apply them and some don't.
Some jurisdictions apply them and some don't. It is up to the judge and the jury.

About Trump is he guilty of murder? Yes! All the covid deaths as well as the 5 people in the riots.

Some people died of heart attacks and shit but it doesn't matter. It can be argued that because of Trump, he has responsibility for their deaths!

If you see someone drowning and you do not help or call for help, it can be argued that you share responsibility for their death.

If you get the wrong jury you can go to jail.

What I’m saying is how do you prove that. Is there a eyewitness to that story or video.
and fir other reasons is that law applicable in dc ?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
How do they prove they intended a drive by.
Like they usually do, someone turns rat. Once one gets arrested, they start the head down, 'yes sir, no ma'am', bullshit and sell everyone else out. Folks that don't have rats are the reason why shit goes unsolved. Naturally, got cameras and eye witnesses sometimes. Nowadays, these youngins posting to social media about it and got their phones pinging in their pockets. Clownshit.

You know damn well in your area you know of cases and who did the shit before the police ever picked anyone up -- if they ever did. :smh: Streets know the intention, best believe the pigs will know through a CI. It's just a matter of getting witnesses or those involved to talk.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
A lot of you cats don’t know what murder means.
WetFrigidFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude needs to be treated worse than 69. Disloyalty is worse than snitching. He lefts his boy to die like a dog. There is no honor in this. If he goes free he needs to be murdered on sight.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because he put him in a situation to be killed. If me and you break into a house, and the homeowner kills me, you're getting charged with my murder.
Breaking into a house and driving in a car are two different things. Breaking into a house is intentional. If we’re just driving and an altercation happens is not the same. Is there someone snitching?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like they usually do, someone turns rat. Once one gets arrested, they start the head down, 'yes sir, no ma'am', bullshit and sell everyone else out. Folks that don't have rats are the reason why shit goes unsolved. Naturally, got cameras and eye witnesses sometimes. Nowadays, these youngins posting to social media about it and got their phones pinging in their pockets. Clownshit.

You know damn well in your area you know of cases and who did the shit before the police ever picked anyone up -- if they ever did. :smh: Streets know the intention, best believe the pigs will know through a CI. It's just a matter of getting witnesses or those involved to talk.
That’s the only way I can see this. If someone is ratting and then giving intent

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Breaking into a house and driving in a car are two different things. Breaking into a house is intentional. If we’re just driving and an altercation happens is not the same. Is there someone snitching?
Story is, they were driving around looking for trouble and enemies.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. If he drove them to church dude would be alive.
Why can't you get it through your head?
The law has already thought about it and figured it out.
It is murder!
You just catching up. You aint gonna be right. You know that right?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. If he drove them to church dude would be alive.
Why can't you get it through your head?
The law has already thought about it and figured it out.
It is murder!
You just catching up. You aint gonna be right. You know that right?
You sound like a Nicca with no rights yet

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, you sound like a nigga who don't wanna learn.

My bad. I said murder. He will probably cop out to manslaughter and get 10 years minimum.

Crimes people dont know will get them arrested.

1. You lend your boy your car and he uses it to rob a bank and kill someone. You going to jail for robbery and murder.
2. You lend your boy money and he goes and buys drugs and pays you back the money. You going to jail for conspiracy.
3. You are a member of a gang. Your gang member commits a crime, you going to jail for that crime. Even if you weren't there or knew about it.

"Guilty by Association".

You sound like a Nicca with no rights yet

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, you sound like a nigga who don't wanna learn.

My bad. I said murder. He will probably cop out to manslaughter and get 10 years minimum.

Crimes people dont know will get them arrested.

1. You lend your boy your car and he uses it to rob a bank and kill someone. You going to jail for robbery and murder.
2. You lend your boy money and he goes and buys drugs and pays you back the money. You going to jail for conspiracy.
3. You are a member of a gang. Your gang member commits a crime, you going to jail for that crime. Even if you weren't there or knew about it.

"Guilty by Association".

every example you gave has intent.

in this case that intent has to be proven by testimony (witness or snitch) or Cell phone convo.
if they don’t have that it’s no intent.
Without that you’re basically saying getting into a road rage incident and someone in the car gets shot and killed then the people in that car are charged with murder.
Now if that’s the law then you showed me something.
if not you sound like a complacent negro

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. I didn't give examples with intent.

If you lend someone money and they go buy drugs with it without your knowledge then pay you back. You can be arrested for conspiracy.

I purposely listed examples where you have NO KNOWLEDGE of the crime. Sorry if that isn't crystal clear.

Your example is not the same. At all.

However using your example. If it was YOUR GUN and you give it to the shooter to shoot the person, then you are getting arrested as well.

You wanna be ignorant and right. But you just wrong.

Have a good day nigga.

every example you gave has intent.

in this case that intent has to be proven by testimony (witness or snitch) or Cell phone convo.
if they don’t have that it’s no intent.
Without that you’re basically saying getting into a road rage incident and someone in the car gets shot and killed then the people in that car are charged with murder.
Now if that’s the law then you showed me something.
if not you sound like a complacent negro

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. I didn't give examples with intent.

If you lend someone money and they go buy drugs with it without your knowledge then pay you back. You can be arrested for conspiracy.

I purposely listed examples where you have NO KNOWLEDGE of the crime. Sorry if that isn't crystal clear.

Your example is not the same. At all.

However using your example. If it was YOUR GUN and you give it to the shooter to shoot the person, then you are getting arrested as well.

You wanna be ignorant and right. But you just wrong.

Have a good day nigga.
Are you retarded. . Selling drugs is an intentional.crime. Driving and getting into a dispute is not.
unless they prove you intended to get into a dispute or someone with you

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think that understand what you mean.

If a group of people get into a fight. And a person from the other groups pulls out a gun, and your group pulls out guns to defend themselves then how can it be a murder charge for you becasue your friend got shot while you were defending your friends and yourself?

Is that right?

If so, then I feel you.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
crazy how his best bodies of work are named wish me well. now he will really need that. cant believe he pushed dude out the truck to die on the street. i wonder how close dude was to him too?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that understand what you mean.

If a group of people get into a fight. And a person from the other groups pulls out a gun, and your group pulls out guns to defend themselves then how can it be a murder charge for you becasue your friend got shot while you were defending your friends and yourself?

Is that right?

If so, then I feel you.
That’s what I’m saying. Or even if someone from your group pulls out the gun first and then gets killed , it’s not like y’all went there with the intent to commit any crimes.
unless there’s proof that they did.