Rapper Pop Smoke dead

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I just never understood how these rappers being on the rise to fame can't afford security or won't get none.

All that shit could've been avoided had he had protection and his dumb ass homie never accidentally showed the address.
Rappers like Pop Smoke who gangbang want to show how real they are by not using professional security. “I roll solo in these streets or with my niggas . no security, I dont tuck my chain etc etc” always end up getting that work. People come to California and see the palm trees and get comfortable .

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rappers like Pop Smoke who gangbang want to show how real they are by not using professional security. “I roll solo in these streets or with my niggas . no security, I dont tuck my chain etc etc” always end up getting that work. People come to California and see the palm trees and get comfortable .
This nothing but the truth! Folks see them nice homes in the 60s tuff and think its peaches and creams. LA wild!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They will never learn.....They stay thinking cali sweet!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude in the barrel must have pissed someone else off.
SMH if yall thinking NYC niggas are out killing Cali niggas.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YO!!!

There was an episode of The First 48 where dude has his Raptor stolen.

The Raptor owner couldn't find the guy that stole it, so he took his brother and murdered him.

Mad mad world....

I remember that episode.
the Raptor had drugs, guns, and money in it also.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember that episode.
the Raptor had drugs, guns, and money in it also.
Yep... Little thug dude came into some money , I think like 3MIL in a settlement, and he said he had about 10K and a bunch of expensive merchandise in the truck. Like you said probably guns and drugs too.