Racism in Rosedale, Queens New York City 1970’s

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I didn’t see this posted on here. Someone posted it on Twitter in a thread about Trump’s base. The video really shades a light on things. This documentary is from the fucking early 70’s!

It’s crazy how nothing has changed. The funny thing about this video is you see whites immigrants talking about the American Way of life and other “middle-class” people fighting each other for a plot of land. This video shows what probably shaped Trump’s views on race relations and how he plays it for his base to keep them riled up.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy shit is, alot of the fuckers in this video are still alive in that area. Howard's beach, Rosedale.

Watching this shit pisses me off. Especially that Belgian immigrant from 28:00; Fuck that cocksucker, Fuck them.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
If you look at history a lot of Jews, Italians and Irish before the 1950s face discrimination and where not accepted into white society.

They could not get jobs which is the reason why the Italian mob got started and Jewish gangsters like murder inc got started because they could not find jobs. That’s why when you look at the early 20s and 30s you will see a lot of crime and bodies dropping. Fast Forward to the 1960s and the civil rights act past. A lot of these same Jews, Italians and Irish where allowed into white society and they got there feet up and they turned into the same racist people that treated them like shit in the early 1900s

Which is why I’m cool on immigrants. You got Cubans and Mexicans that are racist and will ride with white supremacy as soon as they get there feet up. Which is why I’m like hold your own nuts. When they talk about immigration. They want black people to fight for them. Fuck NO

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
The sad thing is that this video didn’t even make me mad it made me sad. This country is in big trouble and I am afraid our enemies have used our social ills against us.

You would’ve thought this video was of a Trump rally. It’s sad to be reminded of our plight in this country and how nothing has changed and cycle continues throughout generations.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I moved there in the 6th grade. I lived on the west side of Brookville park. There were always whites on the other side of the park. I got there in the mid to late 80s. Always went to the "town" to buy my comics and candy. All the shops were white owned but they slowly sold and moved out.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If you look at history a lot of Jews, Italians and Irish before the 1950s face discrimination and where not accepted into white society.

They could not get jobs which is the reason why the Italian mob got started and Jewish gangsters like murder inc got started because they could not find jobs. That’s why when you look at the early 20s and 30s you will see a lot of crime and bodies dropping. Fast Forward to the 1960s and the civil rights act past. A lot of these same Jews, Italians and Irish where allowed into white society and they got there feet up and they turned into the same racist people that treated them like shit in the early 1900s

Which is why I’m cool on immigrants. You got Cubans and Mexicans that are racist and will ride with white supremacy as soon as they get there feet up. Which is why I’m like hold your own nuts. When they talk about immigration. They want black people to fight for them. Fuck NO

Fuck that the seconds Jews and Italians were accepted they themselves started discriminating against blacks.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The people that lived in Rosedale, especially the kids of those people are alive and well, still with those thoughts, only now the live out on Long Island. Nothing's changed but the address. :smh:
Yup. :smh::angry:

731YHw.jpg

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I moved there in the 6th grade. I lived on the west side of Brookville park. There were always whites on the other side of the park. I got there in the mid to late 80s. Always went to the "town" to buy my comics and candy. All the shops were white owned but they slowly sold and moved out.

My grandmother bought her house there in 1980. That shit was like a mini Howard Beach with few black people in pockets of the area, mad Italians and they never spoke to her. The crazy part about it was when me and my brother would visit from Jamaica all them white kids would play ball with us. By the time I moved here in the late 80's all them white people dipped to Long Island. Only a few if any white people left.

mumra

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The people that lived in Rosedale, especially the kids of those people are alive and well, still with those thoughts, only now the live out on Long Island. Nothing's changed but the address. :smh:

Yea for the most part Rosedale ain’t full of cacs anymore. They just crossed over a few houses into Valley Stream

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is in the nature of all whites to master and dominate the original people of the earth (blacks) weather they know it or not or weather they show it or not. We are talking about being born in a reality created by these white devils.
If we stop using our left arm as time goes by and each generation do not use their left arm then that left arm begins to get smaller and smaller. And as evolution evolves soon the kids will start being born with no left arm. It is the same way with the natural powers that we had in the beginning. Jesus demonstrated powers that all blacks use to have. At a time when whites had the world thinking that stuff like this never existed. It is the same with the so called ufo's today. Those natural powers become either non existence or inferior. They proved it with the story of Jesus. We are born in a world that still worships war and the ideas and values of whites.
Separation means at least a chance for blacks to start thinking for themselves. It can also mean a chance for them to wake up and start being themselves. I tell you there will never be any real freedom as long as there is not separation. Kids being born actually thinking they are free simply because our enemy put that in their head. They grow up not desiring freedom because they think they already have it. Act like they were never programmed by their enemy. The same way these whites are doing what they are programmed to do it is the same with everybody else.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn.

I remember watching that doc.
I had just started high school.

Nothing's changed except much of that neighborhood.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My grandmother bought her house there in 1980. That shit was like a mini Howard Beach with few black people in pockets of the area, mad Italians and they never spoke to her. The crazy part about it was when me and my brother would visit from Jamaica all them white kids would play ball with us. By the time I moved here in the late 80's all them white people dipped to Long Island. Only a few if any white people left.

Yea for the most part Rosedale ain’t full of cacs anymore. They just crossed over a few houses into Valley Stream

My parents brought their house out In Jamaica Queens In 1975 which Is just blocks from Rosedale. As the blacks started moving In the whites started leaving one by one. Now their are just about No whites In the area at all .

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rosedale been a wrap. Nothing but Blacks and West Indians there now.
Can’t front our people turned Rosedale to shit. Plus it’s overcrowded. For every HOUSE theY knocked down, they put 2 TWo family houses in its place smh. My aunts house is/was next to a single family corner house. They knocked it down and built 8 two family houses smh.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What really pissing me off?

Is all the people white black and in between acting like they FORGOT this was happening all over America

And happens till this day in different forms

Its disrespectful and offensive as hell.

To all these cancel culrure folks...

So when we gonna cancel the oppressor?

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I live in valley stream for 23year now after living in Rosedale for 10.
We were the first black family on this block in 1996. There are two white families left. Those pple live out in Suffolk or relocated to states like florida

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rosedale been a wrap. Nothing but Blacks and West Indians there now.
Can’t front our people turned Rosedale to shit. Plus it’s overcrowded. For every HOUSE theY knocked down, they put 2 TWo family houses in its place smh. My aunts house is/was next to a single family corner house. They knocked it down and built 8 two family houses smh.
No knock to playa and the fellow Haitians on the board, but the Haitians that moved into Rosedale in the 90s started the decline of the neighborhood. On the back side of 147th turned into little haiti and thats where all the dumb shit started going down.