Racism For Dummies

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Who is he explaining this too? Crackas already know . That’s not the issue, the issue is they don’t give a fuck. Stop trying to explain shit so racists have a change of heart. They never will and who gives a flying fuck!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Who is he explaining this too? Crackas already know . That’s not the issue, the issue is they don’t give a fuck. Stop trying to explain shit so racists have a change of heart. They never will and who gives a flying fuck!
People learn new shit every day that they weren't exposed to before. There IS an audience who follows him that had no clue about much of what he discusses here.
CACs get the standard MLK and Rosa Parks for Black History Month in their schools every year. How many of them only learned about Black Wall Street from seeing it on Watchmen?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
People learn new shit every day that they weren't exposed to before. There IS an audience who follows him that had no clue about much of what he discusses here.
CACs get the standard MLK and Rosa Parks for Black History Month in their schools every year. How many of them only learned about Black Wall Street from seeing it on Watchmen?
I’m not buying it

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for dropping this. Was the Chicago comment ALL that you drew from his article? He touches on SO MUCH MORE. :dunno:
No, but when I hear that statement it triggers me because it was always used as a conservative talking point to knock Obama. The whole statement just came off as him telling us how so much smarter he was than the rest of us.

If he wanted to use the black on black crime and Trayvon was just another black statistic fine. My counter to that if George was black and didn't have political ties, what was probability that he still would have avoided prosecution in the
first place? We have the majority of the story on record, thanks to his 911 call. Supposedly, their were some witnesses that said it was Trayvon yelling and not George. I remember some early reports saying the cops pushing the self defense narrative when talking to potential witnesses. Of, course none of thos rumors were verified(doesn't mean some or all of them weren't true) . However, we do know for a fact the prosecutor was very upset she had to try this case. I'm pretty sure if this was a black on black crime with the same evidence, she would have been salivating at the chance to prosecute.

We saw this when a couple of years later, her office was more than happy to prosecute a black woman that fired a warning shot at her abusive ex-husband. The man admitted on record that he regularly abused his women, but the DA office still felt the need to press charges and was able to win a conviction.

As to his other points, black folks have stop the violence rallies all the time. Him being a woke black man should know this. If his argument is MSM picks agendas to push, fine. However, how come his news sources don't talk about those antiviolence organizations?

I hope I answered your question.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good video!
You would be surprised how many black people are unaware of many of the things he stated in that video. I believe just some of that information might change their perspective on how they view themselves as well as others who look like them.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good video also!
I have a question for you, there is talk of new legislation (New York) and pledges of money (Bank of America) and I believe this is because of the recent protest marches throughout the country.
Do you think that those in positions to address these issues were more moved by the peaceful marches or the violence and the looting (especially when the violence and the looting took place in non black communities?)

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow.
That was powerful, informative and deep.
Dude is on point...

But the usual "denyers" like; Elder, Owens, Peterson, Tatum etc...will happily fight tooth and nail to disprove his assessment and blame it all on:
- Black people's supposed lack of moral fiber and laziness.
- Lack of Black fathers in the home.
- Single Black mothers.
- Black on Black crime.
- Lack of Christianity.
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: