R. Kelly appearance at V75 in Chicago last night SOLD OUT and had women screaming "TAKE ME HOSTAGE!"

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Damn Dynacorp got caught trafficking women and little girls and they still get government contracts. I saw clips of the hidden cameras where they were caught in other countries doing this.
The captures and controllers does this in our face.

WOW...slept on shit after all these years :smh:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the essence of why feminist need to go into the corner and STFU.....

57% white women voted for "Grab her by the pussy"

R Kelly bullshit documentary about shit that happened mostly over a decade ago all to turn around and broads yelling that they want to be his slaves...

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
That documentary was nothing but promotion for this nigga. :lol:
2000px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png

That documentary was as useful / helpful to the fuck- figuratively not literally- R.Kelly camp as putting Parental Advisory Sticker on Rap albums in the early 90's.

That's was the best thing that happen to Gangsta Rap in the early 90's that shit was flying off the shelves.

Always remember Ted bundy was a rapist/murder of hundreds of females and yet got thousands of fan mail each week from females telling him they wanted to fuck and be with him... Logic and some females don't co-exist

Accurate.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
People were going in on Maliah Michel for that Instagram post she made saying she was 13 when she was fucking, but I said in there that alot of these women who continue to support him who did the same stuff these girls were doing with older guys so they don’t see themselves as having been victims and they don’t see those other girls as having been victims. The girl in the video probably doesn’t see herself as being a victim either

It's right to go in on Maliah because although she doesn't see teenage girls getting dicked down by grown men a problem- due to her own experience- the onus of Adult/Minor interaction is always on the Adult.

Them young girls can be so hot to fuck that they have to sit on blocks of ice but it's on the adult to know and act better.
14073994.png

That's why a lot of MEN people went in. It's the principle of the matter: can't be cosigning minors getting fucked by grown ups regardless of one's personal experience.

Level 3 on the chart? Most women don't go north of it in their own doing...

*two cents*

Last edited:

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Oh boy!! Chaos/madness!!! The television is our biggest enemy!! Anyway, If they wanna TRIP, let-em FALL!!

all this r.kelly backlash is just backfiring.
his album sales and streams are spiking like a mufucka.
nigga just pissin on bitches all the way to the bank.

The other r kelly thread, I said his music and video were going to uptick his sales..

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
And many Serial killers received thousands of love letters while in prison....

This has nothing to do with R Kelly and more so to do with typical celeb/clout and the mental state or lack of self control of Humans. Even if he is guilty of wrong doing, fact is people dont give a fuck; just like most of the people on BGOL, that are acting like they give a fuck.

Ive seen threads on BGOL about fine bitches w/ bad bodies who murdered their boyfriends or robbed them in court via child support, then a seen a number of Brotha follow up by saying theyd date the bitch or fuck her raw. Soo......????? Yeah. stop all the fake compassion.

Most dont give a fuck until it hits close to home.

Last edited:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Dynacorp got caught trafficking women and little girls and they still get government contracts. I saw clips of the hidden cameras where they were caught in other countries doing this.

WOW 13 years ago:smh::smh:?

Did the Senator EVER get a straight answer.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Black women have always been his core support group...when the tape dropped, it looked like a boycott could happen but Black women overruled it... people talking about nobody cares when Black women are the victims....that might be true but that has nothing to do with the R Kelly case unless you are saying Black women dont care either...now the social media feminists go up against other actual women....wonder which man they are going to blame?

Random thought
A Black women creates #metoo...White women take over the victimhood portion of it....when it's time for punishment, let's go back to the Blacks and push the men up front....not saying these particular Black men ain't guilty... but damn it was smooth how Black faces became the face of female oppression in this #metoo shit

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
When the “step in the name of love” song came out bama’s was straight having amnesia about his pee-pee tape. I thought he was done when those vids of him came out, but he is still here with a lot of black women supporters.

Some folks forget how much of an impact R.Kelly had on r&b and even hip-hop. His albums are the soundtrack for a lot of black folks lives between the ages of 42-52, from high-school, to college, to marriage, to children, to divorce. It’s going to take a lot for him to be held accountable for his shenanigans. He made a lot of people money. Smh.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
When the “step in the name of love” song came out bama’s was straight having amnesia about his pee-pee tape. I thought he was done when those vids of him came out, but he is still here with a lot of black women supporters.

Some folks forget how much of an impact R.Kelly had on r&b and even hip-hop. His albums are the soundtrack for a lot of black folks lives between the ages of 42-52, from high-school, to college, to marriage, to children, to divorce. It’s going to take a lot for him to be held accountable for his shenanigans. He made a lot of people money. Smh.

Rkellychocolatefactory.jpg

Shit when this album dropped folks was like "PISS Tape? Is that an acronym? People - I - See - Singing? Is it a hidden track?"

*two cents*

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WOW 13 years ago:smh::smh:?

Did the Senator EVER get a straight answer.
They kicked her out of the white house. She spent 7 days in Israel prison. When Obama ran for president the first time she was one of them that ran against him. But those white boys put 300 million behind Obama campaign.
When you expose powerful people you become a target. But she was the one that exposed the oath the white house has to make to Israel. But no she never did get a straight answer.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

giphy.gif

*two cents*

moufasa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol

Sold out club appearance ? Really

Any Instagram model can sell out a club appearance

R Kelly hasn’t been able to have a concert in the USA for two years AND THAT WAS BEFORE THIS DOCUMENTARY

This is not a for or against argument. But I’m just saying you can’t say it has helped him based on a club appearance

Sold out concerts yes. Top 10 song yes.

Not a club appearance.