R.I.P Betty Davis Funk Legend

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP, she was trail blazer and very elusive. She was queen of Funk, & she taught Miles Davis how to dress. Also, she named Miles' album "Bitches Brew."

Yup...just learned about her a couple years ago from some docs and watching her episode on "tales from the tour bus" pissed I didnt learn about her earlier..

she also hipped Miles davis to sly and the family stone, Jimi hendrix and influenced his musical changes in 70s.

she was a muse for him:, jimi hendrix, eric Clapton and Robert plant

R.I.P to the queen

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup...just learned about her a couple years ago from some docs and watching her episode on "tales from the tour bus" pissed I didnt learn about her earlier..

she also hipped Miles davis to sly and the family stone, Jimi hendrix and influenced his musical changes in 70s.

she was a muse for him:, jimi hendrix, eric Clapton and Robert plant

R.I.P to the queen
I felt bad talking about her in relation to Miles, because she was great in her own right and she should have had a long and varied career; however, due to forces out of her own control, she didn't continue.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
That titty lamp/juicer segment had me dying.....
I didn't see that one the one we're bootsey and his boys made that orange sunshine lsd drink in the parking lot and James rolled up on them like" gimme gimme" had me rolling lmao