Quick poll. How Do you feel about the Luka Doncic?

How you feel about Luka?

• I Respect Luka

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • Fuck that hoes ass cracka

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I like Luke but hate to see CAC’s happy

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Overrated honky

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Musty Cracka makes sports talk unlistenable

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Luka Doncic

GettyImages-1395450376-e1651754098835.jpg

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Different era from the 80s when the Bird hype was ridiculous. I respect his game. Not a fan of his personality. There's a part of me that thinks he probably don't like black people. Still a good ball player.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is out of shape. Him and Zion are running neck and neck for the chubbiest professional basketball player.

Love how everyone praising him and saying how they won the trade.

Trae got his team to the ECF and was an injury away from the Finals. He also led the league in total points and assists this year.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Doncic is very good...

...but the real question is, how does the Jokic guy with Denver get 2 MVPs in a row? Unless you're a big NBA fan, you don't hear much about him. On the East Coast, he's not talked about much. Is he really that good?:dunno:

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see a player with excellent fundamentals whom has mastered spacing, angles and pivoting to have his way with smaller opponents who have suspect defense..

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another white boy who isn't scared to play ball,I noticed him when they were playing against the Suns and I notice no fear taking it to the hole,taking that three and getting his teammates involved in the game.

When playing against Steph they need to remember to play their game and not what Golden state does and play defense cause that's what kept Memphis in the game bothering the shit out of them and their a younger team to.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even close. Zion ain't touched the court in years and Luka just put out the top seed in the league this year. Luka is official.
He's officially out of shape! He was tired as shit yesterday. He is a hell of a player, but he needs a conditioning and nutrition overhaul!