Putin has the piss tape!!

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Putin simulcast that shit FB live YouTube IG blackplanet where everyone can see it and I mean..

giphy.gif

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he ain't uploading it anywhere so it until that time it still doesn't exist...

Trump is sucking Putin's dick everyday and you still don't believe it, or something worse, exists??? C'mon... :rolleyes: And why would Putin upload it and give away his leverage on Trump?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Trump is sucking Putin's dick everyday and you still don't believe it, or something worse, exists??? C'mon... :rolleyes: And why would Putin upload it and give away his leverage on Trump?

Putin's not giving up anything its Putin's game. Do you actually believe Trump has leverage?

If there is a piss tape or something else it would explain much. No president has ever kissed anyone's ass the way Trump has.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I think it's even worse than that, I think he's been laundering money for Russian mob, and involved in dirty shit maybe even murder conspiracies, the piss tape is a side show even tho it may be true too, these racist crackas have litterally given this country to the Russians rather than let it evolve, all because your white enemy is better than your non-white citizens. :smh:

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Putin's not giving up anything its Putin's game. Do you actually believe Trump has leverage?

If there is a piss tape or something else it would explain much. No president has ever kissed anyone's ass the way Trump has.

I think you misread what I wrote. :hmm:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

democratic lawmakers have claimed to see tapes on trump why didn't they post it then, because i recall maxine definitely stating there is one and how bad it is but she hasn't even leaked it.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Supposedly
It's not him getting pissed on.
It's prostitutes pissing on the bed that Obama slept in while visiting the country

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Putin Does Not Deny That Russia Has ‘Compromising Material’ On Trump
Including the pee tape.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday did not deny that the Russian government may have “compromising material” about President Donald Trump and his family.

Asked by The Associated Press’ Jonathan Lemire during an extraordinary press conference with Trump in Helsinki, Finland, Putin acknowledged the “rumors” before evading the question.

“It’s difficult to imagine nonsense of a bigger scale than this,” Putin said, according to a translator. “Well, please, just disregard this issues [sic], and don’t think about this anymore again.”

Among the rumors is the infamous “pee tape,” a purported recording that supposedly contains footage of Trump and urinating prostitutes at a Moscow hotel in 2013, when the then-reality television star and “Miss Universe” owner was there for that year’s pageant hosted in Moscow.

Putin on Monday claimed that he “didn’t even know” Trump was in Moscow at that time.

“I treat President Trump with utmost respect, but back then, when he was a private individual, nobody informed me he was in Moscow,” Putin said.

But it has been widely reported that Trump and Putin were in fact in contact.

Putin reportedly could not meet with Trump but sent him a gift, according to the Washington Post. The Post also reported that Trump wrote Putin a personal letter inviting him to the pageant.

Trump himself claimed in 2014 that Putin contacted him at the time.

“When I went to Russia for the Miss Universe Pageant, Putin contacted me. And was so nice,” he said in a Fox News interview.

During his 2013 visit, he told MSNBC that Putin ”[is] very interested in what we’re doing here today.”

“I’m sure he’s going to be seeing it in some form, but I do have a relationship with him,” Trump said.

And in June 2013, Trump famously tweeted about potentially meeting Putin and whether he would “become my new best friend.”

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I think you misread what I wrote. :hmm:

I apologize I did misread what you typed. But I think were about to see what Trump has been up to.

As for Putin, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave his men indited by Mueller a parade for what they did. I hope there's a tape and I hope he releases it. It would ruin Trump socially and politically. Just imagine his bases reaction.

The only thing is as long as Putin holds onto the tape he can continue to make Trump jump through hoops.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I apologize I did misread what you typed. But I think were about to see what Trump has been up to.

As for Putin, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave his men indited by Mueller a parade for what they did. I hope there's a tape and I hope he releases it. It would ruin Trump socially and politically. Just imagine his bases reaction.

The only thing is as long as Putin holds onto the tape he can continue to make Trump jump through hoops.

I agree... :yes:

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it's even worse than that, I think he's been laundering money for Russian mob, and involved in dirty shit maybe even murder conspiracies, the piss tape is a side show even tho it may be true too, these racist crackas have litterally given this country to the Russians rather than let it evolve, all because your white enemy is better than your non-white citizens. :smh:

Pisd tape led to the other crimes...

It was the original Kompromat that flip Trumps bum ass in the first place

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This son if a bitch is a fuckin bitch. Putin's bitch. He is literally EVERYTHING they said President Obama was. Literally. :angry::angry:
You are correct sir the way Trump is acting is how people thought Obama was going to act because he was the first black president ain’t that something

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On the cool....that shit could come out and be as bad as you think and that teflon punk would still get re-elected

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
There is no piss tape!

The only reason why we ever thought there was one is because Trump asked Comey to prove that it didn't exist. Supposedly because it would upset his wife. At this point Trump already knows that it's impossible for Comey to prove that a "crime" didn't occur in a foreign country halfway around the world. This is partially because the whole point of law enforcement is to catch people committing crimes, not to prove they never happened.

Trump then fired Comey knowing that he would go public. Now all of a sudden Putin made the tape to blackmail Trump. Then the tape supposedly contained one hooker, two hookers, child hookers, even family members. It won't be long until this piss tape features barnyard animals and the blood of Mexican migrants.

While everyone is obsessed with Trump's bedroom habits he's been able to pass one sided tax cuts, open concentration camps, legalize redlining, ban certain muslims, and commit all sorts of inhuman acts. It also means that when this tape isn't discovered he can seem more justified for going after "liberals" and the "fake news media". This is typical Trump, enflame, distract and counter.

The whole story is comparable to the rabbit begging the fox not to throw him into the briar patch.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is no piss tape!

The only reason why we ever thought there was one is because Trump asked Comey to prove that it didn't exist. Supposedly because it would upset his wife. At this point Trump already knows that it's impossible for Comey to prove that a "crime" didn't occur in a foreign country halfway around the world. This is partially because the whole point of law enforcement is to catch people committing crimes, not to prove they never happened.

Trump then fired Comey knowing that he would go public. Now all of a sudden Putin made the tape to blackmail Trump. Then the tape supposedly contained one hooker, two hookers, child hookers, even family members. It won't be long until this piss tape features barnyard animals and the blood of Mexican migrants.

While everyone is obsessed with Trump's bedroom habits he's been able to pass one sided tax cuts, open concentration camps, legalize redlining, ban certain muslims, and commit all sorts of inhuman acts. It also means that when this tape isn't discovered he can seem more justified for going after "liberals" and the "fake news media". This is typical Trump, enflame, distract and counter.

The whole story is comparable to the rabbit begging the fox not to throw him into the briar patch.

I could be wrong but wasn't there a reference to it in the Steele dossier? More and more things have been proven right in that dossier.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I could be wrong but wasn't there a reference to it in the Steele dossier? More and more things have been proven right in that dossier.

The dossier says that one of the hotel's employees, a paid informant, confirmed that Trump stayed in the hotel's presidential suite on the night in question. This informant believed that Trump ordered women to urinate on the bed as a fuck you to Obama who had stayed there the a few nights before.

The dossier also claims that the hotel had all the main rooms bugged by the Russian FSB (comparable to the KGB)

There are some MAJOR problems with this claim

1) The source didn't tell why they believed that Trump had done this.

2) Nobody has confirmed that anyone other than Trump entered the room that night

3) What would be the point of defiling the room AFTER Obama left? His term was ending and it's very unlikely that he would ever stay in that room again. Even if he did the hotel could have just provided another bed

4) If Trump had intentionally damaged the bed or any other hotel property then why didn't they have a bill on file?

5) Biggest question of all, Why the hell did the state department put the Obamas up in a hotel known to be bugged by the Russian government?!! Which other American dignitaries stayed in that hotel?

If this dossier is true then the problem goes WAY beyond a piss tape blackmail.