PROFESSOR GRIFF

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notice what he says around the 21 minute mark about some of the weapons they tested on the poor dark skinned people in Panama. I remember the documentary "The Panama Deception". They tested weapons we have never seen before on poor dark skinned people. America has lasers that can cut a car or truck in half. America got darts that cause you to bleed so much that no one can stop the bleeding.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
America got darts that cause you to bleed so much that no one can stop the bleeding.

Dude, the U.S. is not the only country that has that. The average consumer can buy arrows that do the same thing, here and abroad. They are barbed a certain way that causes whatever they hit to bleed out. They were created for deer hunters, because if blood gets into the meat, it makes the venison useless.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, the U.S. is not the only country that has that. The average consumer can buy arrows that do the same thing, here and abroad. They are barbed a certain way that causes whatever they hit to bleed out. They were created for deer hunters, because if blood gets into the meat, it makes the venison useless.
These are darts. From what the survivors said the people hit by darts would bleed massively and there was no way to stop the bleeding. Blackwater has vehicles and weapons noone has ever seen before.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really do not think that it is something like that. The heart attack gun was about what was shot in your body. I think it is the same with this. We have had exploding bullets for generations. And if you checked the whole video out you noticed he talked about the sound weapons. And they have had articles about weapons they have similar to this in America that they are not using or making the public aware of them yet. They have had them for years but they are big and you have to mount them on the back of a truck. They have been for years trying to miniaturize them so they can mount them on the outside of police cars.
A lot of blacks are not aware of the truth about the garden of eden. Our original history and the original black nation. Something they have been keeping hid for generations. One thing about it is the fact that a new world order took it over. Now we have world leaders like the Rothschilds, Bush, etc. that are in the process of creating another world order. They are in the process of getting rid of any and all free thinking blacks and any and all knowledge of blacks originality. We know that some where in history whole civilizations were wiped out before. Either the blacks were killed or brainwashed. One of the main reasons why lies, falsehood, etc. began to rule.
The greatest form of mind control is fear. We raise our kids up to obey Satan (whites). But there is something coming up and if no one prepares for it the masses will be so afraid afterwards that they will do all kinds of strange things to show they are no threat to Satan's empire. We have been set up before and if we thing the boat ride over here and slavery was rough wait until you see what happens in the near future. Unless we stop it before it happens. That is why I am about real revolution.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Will was in his face he'd be quiet as a church mouse. Griff can.be a re.idiot sometimes.
It is not about them two getting ignorant with each other. The man has a right to speak his mind. It could even be possible that Will is bought out and if so he may want to know it. If Griff is telling the truth what Will is suppose to proudly show his control and obedience to Satan? I actually felt that Jonestown was a wake up call for blacks. Being born in a world dreamed up by white males. Jonestown and David Koresh showed signs of plantation life and even the curse and spells that created it. David Koresh showed the same signs as Jonestown that he is the man and everybody else is the whores and harem of his world. David Koresh thing was fucking all the kids. We do not know if Jim Jones did it in Jonestown but we know he was fucking a lot of the men as well as the women.
On many plantations the black females had to stay virgins until the slave master or his sons have sex with them. So the black females had to learn about sex from a white male. David Koresh preached similar and his followers lived by it. The followers daughters had to stay virgins until they were 12 then they have to have sex with him. But he had so called teenage wives as young as 8,9,10, etc.
You can start things out one way and build illusions around it and the same thing is going on but it is disguised. The so called founding fathers built this foundation off of white superiority and black inferiority. And we should all be aware that the foundation was built on murder, lying, etc. It is a criminal society with illusions of it being something else.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This was an interesting video the only thing I have an issue with is the Obama reference...The powers that be/white America needed Obama to fix the financial system After Bush almost destroyed the whole damn country.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was an interesting video the only thing I have an issue with is the Obama reference...The powers that be/white America needed Obama to fix the financial system After Bush almost destroyed the whole damn country.
Actually Obama came into effect after Mandela. What they did in South Africa worked so well that they moved to do the same thing here. In South Africa as long as it was a black in the eyes of the masses selling the masses out then it was so much easier than using guns to keep what they took by genocide.
Obama worked hard on promoting homosexuality in Africa and making blacks believe in a system that was not from them and it is a system to destroy any and all truth about us and our true history and true identity. They had him selected before he got elected. They could see more of themselves in him and he do not speak like a regular black. It is an artificial world and Cynthia Mckinney ran against him during the first term. Blacks acted like she did not exist. But she was to real to be getting deeper into that system. She uncovered a lot while she was in the house of representatives. We should never forget a whistle blower like her.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
I need some of these darts

good lookin