POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Here's why i hate this show: this dude Tariq comes up with a plan and the people that are not even involved in the plan do exactly what they need to do in order for those that are in on it, to get what they need. From the doorman, to the security lady walking around doing nothing. It's like, come on man, really. so what happens if Dante lets Kane out first and he closes the door himself? Plan ruined. Or what happens if that security lady wasn't even there or her keys weren't visible? This shit is so dumb.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's why i hate this show: this dude Tariq comes up with a plan and the people that are not even involved in the plan do exactly what they need to do in order for those that are in on it, to get what they need. From the doorman, to the security lady walking around doing nothing. It's like, come on man, really. so what happens if Dante lets Kane out first and he closes the door himself? Plan ruined. Or what happens if that security lady wasn't even there or her keys weren't visible? This shit is so dumb.

All this while Tariq having to be back in court in the next morning after class :hmm:

This show has became the 3 Stooges/Tom & Jerry like.

madgoose

International
International Member

"It's become a soap show". And I'm suppose to believe that Tariq come up and run that Ocean's 11 scheme whilst handling a double murder! Nah:smh:

All this while Tariq having to be back in court in the next morning after class :hmm:

This show has became the 3 Stooges/Tom & Jerry like.

It's all just a little bit too INCREDIBLE for me. But that's Drama.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OIP.L0YJET3Fapr21Invu9UOGAHaEK

yeah tariq's plan was super easy-barely an inconvienence

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
THAT whole age thing was dumb of the writers. They didn't need to go to that angle. 4 years older? Smh. 18 month. 2 years maybe.
this dude was a grown ass man busting teenagers asses in basketball.

so when he was 5 he thought he was 1? no wonder that nigga dumb. nigga should already be in the league. fuck you start school that late and you still stupid? Nah fuck that, we need a prequel on this dude. I need answers.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
great episode.

who'd thought being a college professor

would be so rough?

Mecca know damn well kain was the inside

man! kain silly ass thinking Mecca thinks it

was the chef.

Diana let it all hang out at dinner!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

This nigga was 8 years old and thought he was 4?? At 9, he was in kindergarten, no wonder he is slow.

so when he was 5 he thought he was 1? no wonder that nigga dumb. nigga should already be in the league. fuck you start school that late and you still stupid? Nah fuck that, we need a prequel on this dude. I need answers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can’t believe the writers really had him that NCAA line

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, a little more storyline nitpicking on my part:

1) How the hell is it so easy for Diana to just call the hospital and get all kinds of information on Zeke regarding his birth certificate, date of birth, etc.?
I've worked in medical records and we weren't allowed to give out ANY kind of information over the phone. There's a little thing called HIPAA. :rolleyes2:

2) Zeke being 4 years older is not an NCAA violation in itself. And NBA teams for the most part don't give a fuck what your real age is. Funny as fuck his first reaction is this all being an NCAA violation and that he won't get drafted. Do you know how many players have been drafted following an NCAA violation? (i.e. Derrick Rose)

3) Looks like they may finally be writing Yaz off the show. Her character has been completely useless pretty much from the start.

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Damn poor freaky zeke got the news his auntie is ma dukes he aged 4 yrs in a day and found the professor hangin from her shoe laces. And all his ass was concerned about was a NCAA violation. Tariq getting like his dad every time he go to court someone dies
Effe in her “disguise” oh boi…
What beef was going on with bald head Latin dude #2 and chef? Feel like I missed something with them.
Yo that ring is about to make its rounds like old face Andre’s ring did from the Wire Mecca gonna know it was the Thompson’s robbed him. (Don’t none of them except they dad look like a Tejadas) we already know Monet be lying about paternity

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

Power chapter 50-11: Raising Zeke

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Okay, a little more storyline nitpicking on my part:

1) How the hell is it so easy for Diana to just call the hospital and get all kinds of information on Zeke regarding his birth certificate, date of birth, etc.?
I've worked in medical records and we weren't allowed to give out ANY kind of information over the phone. There's a little thing called HIPAA. :rolleyes2:

2) Zeke being 4 years older is not an NCAA violation in itself. And NBA teams for the most part don't give a fuck what your real age is. Funny as fuck his first reaction is this all being an NCAA violation and that he won't get drafted. Do you know how many players have been drafted following an NCAA violation? (i.e. Derrick Rose)

3) Looks like they may finally be writing Yaz off the show. Her character has been completely useless pretty much from the start.

Yeah that whole Diana finding out about Zeke is some super soap operary stuff..lol….and How is Yaz getting adopted with all this “her records will be sealed so no one can find her” when her mother is still alive?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that whole Diana finding out about Zeke is some super soap operary stuff..lol….and How is Yaz getting adopted with all this “her records will be sealed so no one can find her” when her mother is still alive?
Man you know I forget Tasha even exist in this world. :lol: