POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I'm convinced that's the only face she can make when she's acting.
it's the writing. She has no lines that give her a chance to show other emotions. Every time they show, they just cut right to the aggravation emotion. Even at dinner and the party, she was still angry. Compare her to the moms from the other show, with 50 before Power. She's serious, but they show her having fun, smiling and joking. Telling you, it's the writing.

And i swear, if they send these grown ass kids to their rooms one more time. These fuckers out in the streets catching bodies, but still ge put on punishment.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
and he's a 24 year old freshman at a Ivy League college going to the NBA :hmm:
Yeah I was trying to figure out the whole age thing on the episode...Mary character said she had him at 16......they look to be mid to late 40's on this show....Zeke a 30 year old freshman going straight to the league lol.

I was going to say With Zeke and Mary I guess they’re setting up the old time young girl gets pregnant and they send her down south with grandparents til she has the baby and grandparents raise the kid but no way are they trying to say Mary is in her early thirties and Zeke is 18-19

Best actors on the show are Cane and Meth. I thought MJ would be a lot better

I’d say Cane and Tate are the best actors with worst actors being Zeke and Yasmine.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was going to say With Zeke and Mary I guess they’re setting up the old time young girl gets pregnant and they send her down south with grandparents til she has the baby and grandparents raise the kid but no way are they trying to say Mary is in her early thirties and Zeke is 18-19

I’d say Cane and Tate are the best actors with worst actors being Zeke and Yasmine.
Oh yeah Zeke. The car scene with Mary was :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You right I find Meth terrible on here....not Zeke and Yasmien bad but it really ain't because Meth is bad its the writing and role....his dialogue sucks lol.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
You right I find Meth terrible on here....not Zeke and Yasmien bad but it really ain't because Meth is bad its the writing and role....his dialogue sucks lol.

I was trying to find the right words to describe why Meth isn’t that good to me and I think writing and the way he delivers the lines are it. I try to give Yasmine a pass for being a child actress but she‘s just horrible…lol