POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
wow... oh well
I was hoping someone would have killed his bitch ass, for him to kill Ghost I think we all knew he was going to try sooner or later.

:smh: I’m not gonna watch it but by this reply I know it’s who I think it is

everyone I’ve talked to/seen talking about it on social media have said they aren’t watching any POWER show that doesn’t have Ghost on it. Most people were feeling they was gonna have a “he’s not really dead just got shot” twist to the story

ive seen people posting it all on Facebook now, why would 50 even have a screening like that...smh

I was feeling that way too. I was like “Oh this is part of his plan, he’s really gonna live up to the name Ghost by faking his death and become this elusive guy in the shadows”

Whole time they really bout to make this man a ghost. :smh: These last few episodes are about to be even more trash now. Nobody wants to see power without Ghost.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad I watched the leak... the real leak, not that decoy 50 posted. Now, I don't have to drag through a whole other episode for the most obvious "mystery" killer of all times to be revealed. Like seriously. Power Book 2 is a collection of literally the most bitchmade, hateable, fuck-ass characters on Power. I can't see myself watching the character I hated the most of all shine in a spinoff. Fuck that. I'm out.

Last edited:

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Well I'll be damn. I am done with this POWER shit. It was good while it lasted! But 50 and his team played themselves. Ghost holding true power in the Govt would have been AMAZING if those Limited writers could have pulled it off. BUT I AM NOT watching Tariq as a lead actor nothing...

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Well I'll be damn. I am done with this POWER shit. It was good while it lasted! But 50 and his team played themselves. Ghost holding true power in the Govt would have been AMAZING if those Limited writers could have pulled it off. BUT I AM NOT watching Tariq as a lead actor nothing...
I’m curious to know how much power does 50 really have in relation to the show... Who are the real decision-makers behind the show

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm glad I watched the leak... the real leak, not that decoy 50 posted. Now, I don't have to drag through a whole other episode for the most obvious "mystery" killer of all times to be revealed. Like seriously. Power Book 2 is a collection of literally the most bitchmade, hateable, fuck-ass characters on Power. I can't see myself watching the character I hated the most of all shine in a spinoff. Fuck that. I'm out.

Yeah I can't see myself watching that series either.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Episode was good but I don’t like how the writers allowed for Tommy, someone that did more dirt than anyone, including Ghost, to ride off into the sunset without a scratch.

Also interesting how both Tommy and Ghost killed their fathers for the love of the drug game.
Actually sometimes that is how reality plays out.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:lol: :smh:

Normally @RED brought the intel but he probably got banned from posting in this thread too like I did last season.

I had to put him and another dude on ignore a couple years because he’d always come in here talking about “I’m not gonna say what happened but....” :hmm:

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
We still have the unresolved hit attempted by Whoever it was in the Cadillac that followed Ghost when he met up with Tommy. Tariq and Tasha as
are the simple answer.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
We still have the unresolved hit attempted by Whoever it was in the Cadillac that followed Ghost when he met up with Tommy. Tariq and Tasha as
are the simple answer.
It'll be explained in the next episode. Cedric was the dude that got shot, he's probably working for Tate. But then again, Tate did pay Dre to handle it. I wouldn't be surprised if they were hired by Saxe.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kept expecting them to say Ghost faked his death to go deep cover or some shit, and come back like Kanan, but nope... he's dead. The fucking irony of the main character who tried to leave the life is dead, while a whole gang of fuckniggas whole demanded he stayed in the game get to ride off into the sunset acting like they're his victims. This is a terribly written show, man.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I kept expecting them to say Ghost faked his death to go deep cover or some shit, and come back like Kanan, but nope... he's dead. The fucking irony of the main character who tried to leave the life is dead, while a whole gang of fuckniggas whole demanded he stayed in the game get to ride off into the sunset acting like they're his victims. This is a terribly written show, man.
yep it is.. no way ghost should have been killed off.. with little to no fanfare.. they made the show about everything but the main character...

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't read all the comments but doent this ending somewhat resemble how Jax went out on Sons of Anarchy the way Ghost tighten up loose ends before dying?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Ghost really is dead? Damn
The repeating the same events from different view points is kinda dope.