POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
NOW THIS EPISODE SUCKED!!!, y’all cats that were talking shit about last weeks episode better not being saying this episode was good, I almost turned this shit off and it’s not even over yet, I’m at the scene where the lI’ll girl is asking Tommy if he killed her father :hmm:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
NOW THIS EPISODE SUCKED!!!, y’all cats that were talking shit about last weeks episode better not being saying this episode was good, I almost turned this shit off and it’s not even over yet, I’m at the scene where the lI’ll girl is asking Tommy if he killed her father :hmm:

all of it sucks.

but last week was a razzie winner for sure.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Episode was good but I don’t like how the writers allowed for Tommy, someone that did more dirt than anyone, including Ghost, to ride off into the sunset without a scratch.

Also interesting how both Tommy and Ghost killed their fathers for the love of the drug game.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I can’t say too much because last time i was banned from posting in the thread for a year but it wasn’t her.

It won’t be as dramatic as you think (finding out who the trigger man is). The most over the top shit will be the lead up to the scheme to get it done and who all is involved.
so you've seen it already?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Man what is that about? Why do they keep showing him lol? Am I tripping? Was his character introduced and I Missed it? They keep showing him so I'm guessing it must mean something to the story but they stretching it out.
they will introduce him next episode since he was involved in someone elses POV, most likely Tate. we'll find out who was behind shooting at tommy and ghost during their meeting.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Not a bad episode....Tommy comes full circle.
this ep was ok...i liked the meaningless violence... :D
While this was definitely better than the previous 2 episodes there's still some lazy writing going on. You mean days after a hit at the daughter of a mob family's home happens, Tommy can walk right up to the doorstep with no hitters in his way and Elisa Marie can just step outside with no one watching her?

9da065dd-a89a-4b93-b9d7-427e6148328e-gif.170405
After seeing this weeks "Tommy" episode I'm inclined to believe his bitch ass son Tariq shot him. That's all I'll say for those who have not seen the episode yet. This episode was off the chain. We didn't need that "Paz" shitty ass episode though.
Best of the worst
So MUCH better than the past 2 weeks
Dolores(Debi Mazar) and Elisa Marie can put 2 and 2 together better than the cops and feds !!
Characters on this show betray killers and think nothing will happen to them.
Plus they never leave town straight away they have to make 4 stops first !!
I still wanted Ghost to come out on top of it all. Sure he made some mistakes but just looking at how he is taking care of everyone financially showed how he was trying to make amends for everything

HELL NAH!!! I didn’t even read the comments about this episode before I posted the one above so I could go back and see if anyone really did say this was a good episode. The lil girl was like “does Jamie go by a nickname“..lmaooo

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With the way these last shows are structured
The will reading could have taken place months later...
it didnt seem like it while watching.
i feel its tasha that did it.
tariq imo don't have the testicular fortitude (balls) to murder his father no matter how much he hates him.
tasha cares about her wants and needs and her children over husband and longtime friends.
she killed keisha
she masterminded kanaan going to jail
she knew tommy wouldn't kill her overthe keisha thing.

she's gained the most "power" from ghost being dead.
all the murders that happened (including tariq killing the crooked cop) will fall on ghost.
she got his money(in the will i'm sure she got the most), drug connects, political connects (tate and/or ramona), and a fed in her pocket (saxe).
if i am correct tasha didnt get no money.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they will introduce him next episode since he was involved in someone elses POV, most likely Tate. we'll find out who was behind shooting at tommy and ghost during their meeting.
Understood. I guess its throwing me off they got Cedric the Entertainer to do it.

pookie

BGOL Investor
50 had a screening? This mf. So that's how French leaked his shit when it really wasn't a leak.
a woman I follow on Snapchat just posted the shooter, I think, on her Snap, this weeks episode was so bad that I really shouldn’t have cared but I clicked off that shit quick hoping I didn’t see what I thought I saw :hmm: :angry:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
i feel its tasha that did it.
tariq imo don't have the testicular fortitude (balls) to murder his father no matter how much he hates him.
tasha cares about her wants and needs and her children over husband and longtime friends.
she killed keisha
she masterminded kanaan going to jail
she knew tommy wouldn't kill her overthe keisha thing.

she's gained the most "power" from ghost being dead.
all the murders that happened (including tariq killing the crooked cop) will fall on ghost.
she got his money(in the will i'm sure she got the most), drug connects, political connects (tate and/or ramona), and a fed in her pocket (saxe).
no way she got shit in the will. maybe his son and daughters education but you can easily put a control on that. plus it would be dumb because he was set up in the political arena. and she would lose a breadwinner for her kids. if she wanted him dead, it should have happened a long time ago. motive is weak. they were divorced.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Episode was good but I don’t like how the writers allowed for Tommy, someone that did more dirt than anyone, including Ghost, to ride off into the sunset without a scratch.

Also interesting how both Tommy and Ghost killed their fathers for the love of the drug game.

That is why I think it was Tariq to fulfill that same cycle of violence that they both started with.

But I think it stupid.

The pay off doesn’t add up. They’ve set Ghost up as the lead protagonist with all guns pointed at him trying to keep everything together.

If they were trying to paint him as the antihero so you don’t feel too bad when the turnabout is against him, they don’t do a good job because his character is too likable even when he was fucking up.

I think people wanted to see Ghost overcome all these adversaries pointing guns at him. It leaves too much unfinished business that we’ll never get closure on if he dies.

That lil convo Tommy and Tariq had further convinced me it was Tariq.

pookie

BGOL Investor
That is why I think it was Tariq to fulfill that same cycle of violence that they both started with.

But I think it stupid.

The pay off doesn’t add up. They’ve set Ghost up as the lead protagonist with all guns pointed at him trying to keep everything together.

If they were trying to paint him as the antihero so you don’t feel too bad when the turnabout is against him, they don’t do a good job because his character is too likable even when he was fucking up.

I think people wanted to see Ghost overcome all these adversaries pointing guns at him. It leaves too much unfinished business that we’ll never get closure on if he dies.

That lil convo Tommy and Tariq had further convinced me it was Tariq.

everyone I’ve talked to/seen talking about it on social media have said they aren’t watching any POWER show that doesn’t have Ghost on it. Most people were feeling they was gonna have a “he’s not really dead just got shot” twist to the story

Well... this thread is dead now.

ive seen people posting it all on Facebook now, why would 50 even have a screening like that...smh