POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I'm just curious how Ghost leaving all this money to random ppl (Paz, Tommy's mama, etc.) plays into it.

With planning like that, I'm starting to think Ghost shot his muthafucking self!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just curious how Ghost leaving all this money to random ppl (Paz, Tommy's mama, etc.) plays into it.

With planning like that, I'm starting to think Ghost shot his muthafucking self!
naw cause tommy seen who it was .but my question is how in the world they get that money so soon after his death lol i mean wow thats poor writing right there also.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
naw cause tommy seen who it was .but my question is how in the world they get that money so soon after his death lol i mean wow thats poor writing right there also.

With the way these last shows are structured
The will reading could have taken place months later...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
if its not tariq, its a shitty motive. former fbi is not risking murder, tasha loses out on money, and larenz is a political contender. maybe he tried with those two goons but that's lame.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
my money is on tariq.

he gave up tommy to mob

for not wanting to kill ghost.
The way this is playing out that makes the most sense, but as others have discussed I don’t think he killed him. Imo The way the show is written I wouldn’t be surprised if Proctor’s daughter pull the trigger.

Ghost killa

latest

Last edited:

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Pretty obvious after this episode that it was Tasha or Tariq who shot ghost
I don’t think it was Tasha, she just ducked a bullet herself. I doubt she would have tempted fate after Tommy ran up on her. Tariq is just way too dumb for them to write him in as the anti-hero. Tariq is a set up dude he won’t put the work in himself.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually think this week's episode was pretty good. Especially the scene with Tommy and Elsie in the car. The more likely scenario people think about is Tariq as the killer but I think Tommy's instinct to immediately kill the person plus Ghost telling him to let it go can be potentially explained for different people.

1. Tasha: Killed Lakeisha and shot Ghost. Tommy not giving her another out. Ghost says not too because he knows he has already taken everything from her and needs her to be around for their kids.

2. Tariq: Tommy knows Tariq set him up (because Vincent told him) and is ready to kill him but Ghost says not to because well...it's his son

3. Tate (why am I just realizing they basically said fuck it and used his name on the show): Tommy ready to kill because he doesn't have a connection to him but Ghost calls him off because Tate promises to finish the Queens project in honor of Reina, especially since they slid in the background how he was now expected to join the ticket to be lieutenant governor....which here in Georgia there is no two person ticket for that...but whatever. Plus this the one nigga who hasn't appeared in any episodes but from the title of the next episode I'm assuming it's about him.

4. Ramona: Again Tommy has no connection so no reason not to kill her. Ghost calls him off because Tommy has already killed one woman he cares about and doesn't want him to kill another.

You can also say Elsie but I think Tommy's reaction would have been more confused than angry when he saw her.

Could be the mob and Ghost calls Tommy off to save his life.

Also thinking Ghost knew what was coming so him dissing everyone was more so to keep everyone from being around him and getting either killed or caught up in the situation (hence again calling Tommy off). Points to either the mob or whomever tried to kill them. I think they have to follow up on Tommy realizing the dudes who were shooting at he and Ghost weren't Italian.

Alot of explanations but I do think everyone assumes it's Tariq and that might be the swerve. If they reveal early next episode it's him and the last two episodes are cleanup/conclusion then fine but I assume the writers wouldn't run with the obvious person.

Either way, it's fiction. Enjoy the ride. Yeah the writing hasn't been great this season but you can literally poke reality holes in every show that was ever made because...well it's fiction

Last edited:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So MUCH better than the past 2 weeks
Dolores(Debi Mazar) and Elisa Marie can put 2 and 2 together better than the cops and feds !!
Characters on this show betray killers and think nothing will happen to them.
Plus they never leave town straight away they have to make 4 stops first !!
I still wanted Ghost to come out on top of it all. Sure he made some mistakes but just looking at how he is taking care of everyone financially showed how he was trying to make amends for everything

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I actually think this week's episode was pretty good. Especially the scene with Tommy and Elsie in the car. The more likely scenario people think about is Tariq as the killer but I think Tommy's instinct to immediately kill the person plus Ghost telling him to let it go can be potentially explained for different people.

1. Tasha: Killed Lakeisha and shot Ghost. Tommy not giving her another out. Ghost says not too because he knows he has already taken everything from her and needs her to be around for their kids.

2. Tariq: Tommy knows Tariq set him up (because Vincent told him) and is ready to kill him but Ghost says not to because well...it's his son

3. Tate (why am I just realizing they basically said fuck it and used his name on the show): Tommy ready to kill because he doesn't have a connection to him but Ghost calls him off because Tate promises to finish the Queens project in honor of Reina, especially since they slid in the background how he was now expected to join the ticket to be lieutenant governor....which here in Georgia there is no two person ticket for that...but whatever. Plus this the one nigga who hasn't appeared in any episodes but from the title of the next episode I'm assuming it's about him.

4. Ramona: Again Tommy has no connection so no reason not to kill her. Ghost calls him off because Tommy has already killed one woman he cares about and doesn't want him to kill another.

You can also say Elsie but I think Tommy's reaction would have been more confused than angry when he saw her.

Could be the mob and Ghost calls Tommy off to save his life.

Also thinking Ghost knew what was coming so him dissing everyone was more so to keep everyone from being around him and getting either killed or caught up in the situation (hence again calling Tommy off). Points to either the mob or whomever tried to kill them. I think they have to follow up on Tommy realizing the dudes who were shooting at he and Ghost weren't Italian.

Alot of explanations but I do think everyone assumes it's Tariq and that might be the swerve. If they reveal early next episode it's him and the last two episodes are cleanup/conclusion then fine but I assume the writers wouldn't run with the obvious person.

Either way, it's fiction. Enjoy the ride. Yeah the writing hasn't been great this season but you can literally poke reality holes in every show that was ever made because...well it's fiction

i feel its tasha that did it.
tariq imo don't have the testicular fortitude (balls) to murder his father no matter how much he hates him.
tasha cares about her wants and needs and her children over husband and longtime friends.
she killed keisha
she masterminded kanaan going to jail
she knew tommy wouldn't kill her overthe keisha thing.

she's gained the most "power" from ghost being dead.
all the murders that happened (including tariq killing the crooked cop) will fall on ghost.
she got his money(in the will i'm sure she got the most), drug connects, political connects (tate and/or ramona), and a fed in her pocket (saxe).

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
nah. the exponential decline was definitely the paz episode. but its been declining since the episode before the break.
They definitely fucked it up on that break.

Why the Paz episode tho?

I hate when shows do this they start grasping for straws trying to keep shit interesting.

I watched the Paz episode again and I think I see why you say that. That episode left a lot of plot holes because how that bitch get into that club with that gun? You mean they ain’t have no security at that place after all the bullshit that took place there. On top of that she wasn’t even dressed right to be up in there. Bitch had that gun the whole episode. lol

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean if Tommy and Ghost already killed off the heads of the 2 largest Mexican Cartels and Serbian Mafia boss what's an italian american mob family to them when Mexican cartels and Eastern Euro syndicates are known to be way more violent than italian american mafia
Yeah this some wild ass shit. This show would probably be far more better if they didn't use the mob, cartel and gangstas as the backdrop. But I got suspend belief like a muthafucka lol.
is the next episode a tate one
then the final episode will mean that tariq(trigger man), tasha(the mastermind), saxe(revenge for angie), and to some extent ramona all collaborated in killing ghost.
if they go that route that's some cheap and shitty ass writing.....

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Lobos ain't dead you niggas just scared.. :lol:@ this clown ass woman written telenovela.