POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

BIG Bambu

Rising Star
Registered
Re: 50 Cent's New Show, POWER season premier

Turned out to be better than I expected. I will be watching more also. Naturi and that limo scene tho? :eek::hulksmash2:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah, i saw the first ep last night!1..look interesting to watch..i'll check this show out!!..:yes::yes:

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered

Turned out to be better than I expected. I will be watching more also. Naturi and that limo scene tho? :eek::hulksmash2:

She couldn't wait to pull those titties back out. For a series tho'? For some shit that your boss gave away on Youtube uncut?

I'm going to give it a couple more episodes - I kept feeling like Ice T was going to show up, This is where Saul from Breaking Bad and Michael from the Wire should pop back up.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Aggressive content, more please

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered

Looks good. There can be a lot of twist and turns to this show. To bad Stars and Netflix parted ways. I'll found a way to watch it.

xcluesiv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

gotta check this out, been waiting on it

willbprod

Rising Star
OG Investor

ill be watching , nice to see a brother getting down with making gangster movies and the black community not complaining about it. good job 50.

www.urbancineplex.com

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

if you are a businessman, best believe u R a gangsta...trust me..brah :yes::yes:

u see how he killed dude then walked in the club like nothing happened :lol: fuck that:lol:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hear Naturi Naughton will have a number of nude scenes so even if it's bad
something good will come out of it

ashimac

Rising Star
Platinum Member

good show for now video quality good wasn't low budget.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace
She couldn't wait to pull those titties back out. For a series tho'? For some shit that your boss gave away on Youtube uncut?

I'm going to give it a couple more episodes - I kept feeling like Ice T was going to show up, This is where Saul from Breaking Bad and Michael from the Wire should pop back up.

Same here as I was expecting all our under used, local 'brown' actors from NY Undercover, Carlito'sWayII to HowToMakeItInAmerica to show up, adding some authenticity.

That's a good look for Joe on that theme song & I didnt even see Envy in that shit.
I wonder if that was homegirl on that song playing while she was playing in the limo.

Decent but a power mover for the kid. Hope its appreciated for what it is.

That circa '83 Halt & Catch Fire on AMC is much better than I thought it would be though.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor

peace

Same here as I was expecting all our under used, local 'brown' actors from NY Undercover, Carlito'sWayII to HowToMakeItInAmerica to show up, adding some authenticity.

That's a good look for Joe on that theme song & I didnt even see Envy in that shit.
I wonder if that was homegirl on that song playing while she was playing in the limo.

Decent but a power mover for the kid. Hope its appreciated for what it is.

That circa '83 Halt & Catch Fire on AMC is much better than I thought it would be though.
MAN PLEASE TYPE A COMPLETE SENTENCE SO I can comprehend what you are trying to say! FUCK :angry:

K

kwazdog

Shit is rather dope... Im surprised .