Post a vid from a youtube rabbit hole you are currently going down!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These nature sounds and thunderstorm videos are dope as fuck!!!

At night I dig the one with black screen, some are 8 to 10 hours long, plenty of time to carry you through the night without TV lighting up the room.

They even have fireplace sounds, snow storms, rain forest, truly peaceful shit.

Hell yeah! I've been watching these for a year now. I download them and sleep by them every night.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

HoofGP had me hooked for about two weeks, But I had to mark the channel "Never show again" Those cows are in mud 24/7 and that is why they have so much hoof problems. I have been to farms and stables and Horses nor Cows are ever in mud all the time like those cows. If you ever see horses or cows in that much mud in the states Animal control would be there to take them away.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
HoofGP had me hooked for about two weeks, But I had to mark the channel "Never show again" Those cows are in mud 24/7 and that is why they have so much hoof problems. I have been to farms and stables and Horses nor Cows are ever in mud all the time like those cows. If you ever see horses or cows in that much mud in the states Animal control would be there to take them away.
Natethehoof guy is in the states and he sees them but not as common.

When he runs across them he stresses how good the farm is.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wife has a Onlyfans page..i assume she busting it open there :lol:

More in the basement

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Great thread

I promise you... i randomly saw one of these videos on Youtube and I'm hooked i watch one everyday..

This fucker is basically the biggest house cat in the world. This thing wouldn't hurt a fucking fly..