Popular Texas Rapper Sauce Walka tries to explain why his preference is to date White women vs. Black women.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's talking about pimp shit but if he was smart he would of never answered such a question and to justify it with a lame excuse as that.
He has mother issues also so some of that could play into it.

But he needs to be careful cause all they need is one broad and they'll charge him ...instead of just stick to rapping.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sounds like he

This game is to be sold not told.

BiodegradableActualAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's talking about pimp shit but if he was smart he would of never answered such a question and to justify it with a lame excuse as that.
He has mother issues also so some of that could play into it.

But he needs to be careful cause all they need is one broad and they'll charge him ...instead of just stick to rapping.
People in his camp already been charged with RICO for other stuff so I'm sure they also looking at him.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He didn't mention shit about a poly relationship. You missed the message.

I didn't...he said that the women gotta understand that he's going to be with other women. I said that it's a copout. Just come out and say that white women are easier to deal with and keep it moving.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
That's his choice but he better be on the lookout for the setup, we saw what happened to Jonathan Majors. :smh:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
If this cat is popular, then I am definitely old, but I don't know who this nigga is.

Also, take it from one who knows, black men need to stop making excuses for preferring vanilla pudding.

I wasn't prepared to own up to it, because of disapproval from the black community - but the fact of the matter is, every 'positive' trait black men attribute to white women, that we claim made us hop the fence, you can find that in a black woman if you wanted to.

It's alright, cuz. I look at it like this: At least I'm not a faggot.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Speak for yourself and also, a lot of these rappers support whatever side that's popular and they don't even vote.
Its just funny to me the contrast of opinions in this thread and the killer mike thread. Despite the fact killer mike is married to a black woman has 4 black children. He's labelled a coon because he has the audacity to support a republican. But theres ninjas in this thread justifying this worthless piece of shit justifying not hooking up with black women.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Its just funny to me the contrast of opinions in this thread and the killer mike thread. Despite the fact killer mike is married to a black woman has 4 black children. He's labelled a coon because he has the audacity to support a republican. But theres ninjas in this thread justifying this worthless piece of shit justifying not hooking up with black women.
Facts, I'll never co-sign this guy wanting to be with a CAC because he feels CAC are obedient on some pimp shit.

Also, black men with a black wife don't get enough love like they should. And nothing is a coon about killer Mike but I think people call him a coon because of who's side he's on when most on BGOL don't even know what coon means but it's just a cool word to throw out there when they see a black person on a side they feel isn't good. But to keep it a buck, you can't trust the Democraps nor repulikkkans because they never was on our side as black people.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

You in the wrong thread bro. You want it to be one way. But it’s the other way.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Facts, I'll never co-sign this guy wanting to be with a CAC because he feels CAC are obedient on some pimp shit.

Also, black men with a black wife don't get enough love like they should. And nothing is a coon about killer Mike but I think people call him a coon because of who's side he's on when most on BGOL don't even know what coon means but it's just a cool word to throw out there when they see a black person on a side they feel isn't good. But to keep it a buck, you can't trust the Democraps nor repulikkkans because they never was on our side as black people.
What does politics have to do with this man wanting to suck on a white woman’s butthole? :rolleyes2: Nothing!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sounds like he subscribes to the andrew tate school of relationships :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

soo black women are stigmatized for wanting a loyal monogamous man....what part of the "game" is this??